Reviews for Two's a Crowd: The Blood Stone
This is so freaking awesome! Please write more!
Great story please continue
LokiJokerFanfic chapter 20 . 6/25
Honestly i love your story ! Update pleaaaaaase ! ! ! ! !
All of the homo chapter 1 . 5/27
'Friends'? More like, 'FUCK BUDDIES'! *Joker-esk laugh*
LittleMissWolff chapter 20 . 5/29
Update update update update update update update Update update update update update update update Update update update update update update update Update update update update update update update Update update update update update update update Update update update update update update update
R. A Cross chapter 20 . 5/26
I wish for more!
Riddle Wraith chapter 20 . 5/25
I hope to see this updated one day soon. I really like it so far.
dullkatelyn1 chapter 20 . 5/17
I want more
mangopeach2012 chapter 9 . 4/24
I love this story! Soooooo good! :D
Jigsawiskiller chapter 7 . 4/7
would they not realize that 1 harry and prank have the same face, they probably took photos when he was in police custody and 2 that both prank and harry have a lightning bolt scar on his forehead?
just a little plot hole i saw.
miu.sakurai.73 chapter 20 . 4/6
jeje son geniales!
me enamora! por favor! dime que escribiras mas?
OMG PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! This is one of if not my favorite crossover! It is absolutely amazing and I've re-read it lots of times. Now I don't know where you stand on slash but I feel that this would be an awesome Harry/ Dick (Prank/ Robin) pairing. The angst between the two when they found out about each other's identities would be surreal! In chapter 7 I think you said and I quote "Dick felt an odd sensation in his chest, as if his heart was being squeezed in a vise, when he saw Harry grow limp." I absolutely fangirled when I heard that! Please consider? And again update as soon as you can!
Ninfea Evanna Madeline Sparrow chapter 20 . 3/4
Harry Potter saw his mother die right in front I'd him before he was even one
fandomsforever2003 chapter 20 . 12/23/2015
Please try and update again!
Merry Christmas!
demon.lvr chapter 20 . 12/15/2015
You mentioned there being several cities with costumed people earlier, I think it would be cool if Harry met other superheroes at some point. Maybe someone who comes to visit Bats!
1,058 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »