Reviews for Two's a Crowd: The Blood Stone
draco7347 chapter 20 . 3/20
really love this awesome story cant wit for new chapters
Kal Fett chapter 20 . 3/9
Just found this story. Hopefully you'll pick it up again.
Munyue chapter 20 . 3/2
I love this story so much! Please continue!
moonlitreader chapter 20 . 2/28
I know it's been years but please please please! Update!
James Birdsong chapter 20 . 2/15
Awesome twenty chapters
big glee famanic chapter 20 . 2/5
Please update. I beg of thee.
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 10 . 1/28
Why is someone who finds books boring in Ravenclaw? *Raises an eyebrow* I admit he may not be cunning enough for Slytherin, but he's certantly ambitious enough... even if his ambition is to blow up the world. *Chuckles*
scl04 chapter 20 . 11/29/2016
I've read this story and it was soo good!.

It's really a shame the author didn't continue this, I would've loved to see the interaction between this Harry and Voldemort.

I don't think it will happen but I'd really like to read the continuation of this
M.v.j.M chapter 20 . 11/9/2016
I can't wait for the next chapter;)
Shadow chapter 20 . 10/20/2016
"For what exactly? The killing, the maiming, or my personality?" Harry smirked.

"For something else entirely, if you're that flexible in a few years," the inmate laughed at the young villain's absolutely confused look.'

Is that sexual humour is smell? Excuse me while i cackle for a few.

This story is amazing, I really like the character the dynamics, specially Dick's and Harry's (and their respected counterparts) relationship. I'm really curious on how their relationship while go now that Harry has killed someone (although it was technically self-defence I doubt that it will mesh well with Dick's ideology.) Even more intrigued to both of them finding out each other's identity

I got to say I'm surprised Robin (Dick) didn't find it a bit strange that both Prank AND Harry killed someone in the same day, specially given how Prank is the notorious son of both the Joker and Harley. However do really like the fact that despite Prank admitting to have killed his first person, Robin still hopes Prank can be helped (granted the fact that living with the Joker for so long and only just directly killing someone is a pretty big feet on its own. )

Is it bad I sort of ship them? Both platonically and romantically?

Anyways, although I know that this story hasn't been updated in roughly two years, I still really want to complement you for this great story. It's wonderfully written! The plot is amazing! I won't say update soon or anything like that, since it's been a while and I now returning to old, already written stories is difficult after a long period of time. I just really hope that one day you'll decided to pick this back up, or write anything else really! I'll be quite happy with anything you decide to write!

Continue being fabulous!

This is Shadow signing off~

[P.S I deeply apologise for any grammar errors in this review I'm currently on my mobile and autocorrect isn't a fan of me. It doesn't help that English isn't my native tongue either]
wildtrance chapter 20 . 10/16/2016
This is awesome! Love it please keep on writing!
kumbrakarna chapter 20 . 10/1/2016
Please come back this is the best story I have ever read on this site!
PwnerofHeroes chapter 11 . 9/9/2016
so you literally gave him voices in his head, i like it
SakuraLuck chapter 20 . 9/4/2016
Is is wrong that whenever someone subtly hints at sex or something like that my mind automatically goes to slash?
(RitchiexHarry for the win)
1414artemis14 chapter 20 . 9/1/2016