Reviews for Teaching Patience
Silven K chapter 5 . 6/25
I love the Toph/Zuko relationship. They would make great siblings.
just read this straight in one go... REALLy good! wish it was updated... probably my favourite avatar fic.
Sky-Girl1999 chapter 13 . 5/3
I really loved it! Can you please, please continue one day?!
I know that after almost 6 years the chances aren't really good but I would love to read more!
Dark Lord of the Fallen Angels chapter 13 . 3/7
OMG WHYDID YOU HAVE TO STOP AT THE BEST PART!
Aoi Chouko3 chapter 13 . 2/5
So I really like this and have re-read it like 9 times now. It would make my day if you could please update. I'm serious bruv iv'e been waiting about 7 years now.
FLONNIE B chapter 1 . 2/5
Hi there!

I've just finished rereading this story and I really love it. Please, is there any chance at all you are planning on finishing it? You've left it on such a cliffhanger it's been eating at me for YEARS!
ceresama chapter 13 . 12/29/2015
so not fair leaving it off there. five years and no update must be one hell of a case of writers block. please update soon.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/26/2015
I loved it
Maria chapter 13 . 6/18/2015
You can't do that to me. I need more! It's been five years!
Fives32 chapter 13 . 6/4/2015
This is an amazing story, it is a shame that it hasn't been updated in so long.
Amelia chapter 13 . 5/12/2015
your characterization is amazing. I know at this point the story is discontinued but I like to give props where props are deserved. Holy shit, this is a good piece of fiction.
HMP chapter 13 . 4/4/2015
For the love of god please update this!
SpencerBrown chapter 12 . 3/29/2015
Okay, last updated in 2010, so I know this is a long shot, but this is one of my very favorite long-term fics. Your characterizations of everyone are so much fun. If this story is still floating around the back of your head somewhere, please, please, please give us some more of this world and story.
Every few months I find myself re-reading and hoping for more.
Rednorth chapter 13 . 1/8/2015
Inspiration review!
I looooove it and I looove how you portray sokka and zuko. They are the best but I like even more what you have written about Hakoda. I really look forward to them meeting again and actually having some sort of conversation. No matter how short. I also like all zuko and Toph moments so I am really happy that she came along to the boiling rock!

And you haven't written for a really long time but you got my heart in a box here so I am gonna come back to re-read and re-read.

Cyberhug for you!
Shadowstouch chapter 13 . 1/4/2015
I hope you continue with this story, even if you haven't updated in a while. I'm really exited for the rest of the chapters and Zuko's and Sokka's love trouble ;)