Reviews for Kakuzu as Rapunzel: A Fairy Tale
Ariafen chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Loved it!

Can't say I didn't laugh at the end, I hope it's not a bad thing!
Bleeping Bloop chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Haha I love Hidan's reactions to his hair. Very funny, good grammar/spelling and super enjoyable.
Little Kunai chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
LMAO
Yukihikari-chan chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
This is so funny! I crack up in hysterical laughter everytime I read it! Too funny!
CrypticButterfly chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
Brilliant
Fifilafemme chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Hahahaha! Oh that was so funny and messed up! Hidan went out in search of a princess, and instead he found Kakuzu and his "rats nest" hair! This was so funny and it's going in my faves!
lilgal22 chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
Oh wow. This is screwed up, in a good way. Hidan's comments were hilarious, and now I'm in a good mood. Thank you:)
Silver-Wolf chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
lol! Nice story and fairy tale of choice. I actually thought that I was the only one who was shocked to see Kakuzu have waist long hair, since all of the comments I have read on the episode don't mention that. Well, there goes almost any kind kind of fanart of him...
Kismahaz chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
Aw man that was great. i had the same idea about Kakuzu being Rapunzel lol except i was gonna draw as a comic
firefly chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
It's about time we actually got some well-written, Hidan and Kakuzu humour. XD That was hilarious. I loved how you wrote Kakuzu's character and his question of "Do I look like a woman?" Great stuff. :D
The Crack Fairy chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
Aside from a couple of grammar mistakes, this was seriously LOL-worthy. Hidan's comments amused me to no end.
SugarFreeBubbleGum chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
Wow. I luv a man in long hair...just not in dreads. You never kno wat might come outta them things.

And Hidan is so funny! Rapunzel, Ha! lol