Reviews for Wish In A Bottle
Sweet Cari chapter 7 . 9/12/2010
Awww...this was so cute... I love it! Good job with the brother and family bonding scenes! _
venus9814 chapter 7 . 12/1/2009
omg this was the sweetest story :D 3 i love some good ishida/takaishi family fluffyness
Koi chapter 7 . 8/2/2009
Aw that was really sweet! I loved it so much!
Twilight Phantom Dragon chapter 7 . 5/15/2009
Aww, that was a very sweet story. I loved the humor in it and the fact that the Miracle Potion was really just some expired flour. Expired flour that did some good in the end, but only expired flour! I really enjoyed this. It's nice to read a nice family fic every once in a while.

I think you did a good job with keeping in-character. I loved Patamon. He's so innocent. Most fics about the divorce tend to be more about Yamato, so it was nice to get to see Takeru's view on the divorce. Excellent job!
guavawolf chapter 7 . 2/17/2009

the story's over?

sad sad sad

but it was a good ending!
collateraldamage-x chapter 7 . 2/15/2009
Aw, it's all over! I'm actually rather sad. This story was super good though, I loved it! Especially when you described the cake... I'm still craving some by the way!

Yay! It brought Takeru's family closer together, that's a happy ending. Sad they didn't get back together, but becoming closer is better too. So Takeru kinda got his wish... kinda. Great job! You did amazing with this story and I absolutely can't wait to hear more from you, keep writing!
Blazing Chaos chapter 7 . 2/14/2009
Glad you appreciate my reviews. Hehe, now I feel pressure to make this a long one.

I think the realism that they don't get back together is, whilst being against what I wished for, the right thing to do. This story has had a nice feel of realism to it and there's no reason to stop now. )

This was a nice resolution to a good story, but my one complaint is that it feels a tad too fast. Right as things seem set to have a few more interesting conversations, we merely get a plot summary that, whilst being the best way of describing most of what happens afterwards, felt a bit lacking for events that would've been better shown otherwise.

Despite him being a scammer, I feel pretty sorry for Mike. Nice to know what the 'Miracle Powder' was in the end, and the effect it had even in spite of its lack of actual power.

I'm looking forward to reading your future works, and you have a lot of potential.

Ooh, and I've recommended this story in my latest chapter of Dimensions, so you may have a few more readers soon. No need to thank me though, I love sharing good stories with others. )

Keep on writing! I look forward to reviewing your stories again in the future.

Cheers,

kella chapter 7 . 2/13/2009
Great story i realy enjoyed it!

poor matt and tk

that stuff must of really messed with their stomachs!
ARCtheElite chapter 7 . 2/13/2009
Great ending. It's a shame they didn't get back together, but you are right; it is kind of a lot to hope for, even for Takeru.

You wrote the Yamato-Takeru scene really well. It's not often two people get to have some nice heart-felt conversations, and you put everything into perspective. I remember my grade 12 English teacher talking about dysfunctional families, and that lack of communication is the most devastating cause. What you wrote is such a great example of that, first with Takeru and Yamato, then Takeru with his mom.

And now I also get to take this off the Alert list, though not with as ceremoniously as Aster Selene.

What kind of liscence did Mike have to begin with?
HLTY chapter 7 . 2/12/2009
Fin se traduce como aleta de pez.

Esto contestara la pregunta.

Gracias por la historia tan linda. Imaginaba que no podrian volver pero fue genial!
PrincessJaded chapter 7 . 2/12/2009
Oh, I liked this. A bit sad it ended but I know what the future holds *fingers crossed, "Sports Camp"*

Mike, that American named jerk! He deserved more. Food poising is darn right evil!

Overall, great story! I'm glad I read it!

Now I'm off to read your new fic!

-Diane
Aster Selene chapter 7 . 2/12/2009
Observant? Maybe, although I intentionally scourged the Japanese version so I could write fanfiction as accurate as possible. :-)

It's a bit too late now, but this could have helped you write this fic - there was a drama CD for Digimon Adventure, and Yamato's track discussed the divorce. Apparently it was Yamato who came up with the idea of which boy would go to which parent - Takeru with Natsuko and Yamato with Hiroaki - because he thought Takeru would want to stay with their mom.

And now, I ceremoniously knock this fic honorably off the Alerts list. Hope to see you more!

-Aster
Blazing Chaos chapter 6 . 2/6/2009
Hehe, curious that another reviewer is French (judging by his use of "genial" which means "great"). Must be pretty difficult to try and read a story in another language, let alone review. I presume he's translating as he goes along or using an online service to roughly translate it all. Reading stories is definitely a good way to learn a language in any case (since I have learnt French to an intermediate level at school, and am furthering it at home through my own studies).

Anyhow, I digress. This chapter gave some very interesting plot points, for starters being the first time that Natsuko and Hiroaki have talked to each other in ages! Definitely must be difficult for the pair of them, and you convey very well the stress going through their minds.

I love the underwhelming reaction Takeru gets when he reveals his guilt, but when he says why he did it, now, that is definitely the reaction I expected. That sort of moment, right after you say something so big like that, is one of those unbelievably tense 'flight or fight' moments when you have to restrain yourself from either bolting out the door or arguing back quickly. I certainly don't envy Takeru's position here.

The point about Yamato's relationship with his mother is definitely an interesting one and one that hasn't really been explored in, well, anything. Most of the time it's Takeru who's concentrated on, being the younger one of the two siblings and hence leaving Yamato to be seen as self-sufficient and better at braving the storm of emotions. That is definitely going to make their conversation very interesting.

Finally, your spelling and grammar continues to be spot on, and I'm impressed by your modesty, an attitude I myself think is the only right one for an author to have. There is no such thing as a perfect piece of prose, but striving for perfection is what separates good authors from bad ones. )

Keep on writing!

Blazing Chaos chapter 5 . 2/6/2009
Sorry for not reviewing sooner, I read this chapter ages ago but never got round to reviewing it:

As usual, this plot continues to intrigue me and manage to bring so much from such a simple premise (and one that could easily become tacky or tiresome if not written well, like in the way you have). Takeru's little dream at the start perfectly highlights the fears and worries he has about why his family split up, and the sense of guilt he must be feeling now his stunt has got them all ill must be immense.

The twist ending is also fantastic, bravo on it! I should've seen it coming but, ah well. )

Keep on writing!

Cheers,

Xanpluto chapter 6 . 1/26/2009
Good chapter. I'm surprised that Takeru blurted out all that mushy stuff but I guess it was to be expected. Keep up the writing.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »