Reviews for Cagalli's and Athrun's destiny ending
Zira Zeini chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
Love this ending...really much...after few year, i still love to watch Athrun and Cagalli relationship with happy ending :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
That's a beautiful ending 3 If only it was a part of the anime. You should ask the director to put something like that in, I'm pretty sure almost everyone would love that better than leaving out kagali and athrun. I felt the same way, the producers left that couple out even though I thought they were gonna get married or at least something.
Chella chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Hi it's me again...um can you please give me a link of this scene?I did not not see it on both the series and the movie...please email me on ...please oh please i'm an AsuCaga fan you see3
Chella chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
haha Isn't Yzak with that shiyo girl?XD
agitozero chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Hi i just read this and your should check out the alternate ending and Hopefully a third season :)
olympicmayhem chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
I love love love it! I really find it a crime when they didn't feature much about Cagalli and Athrun. And don't worry about Yzak. You can have him. I have a thing with dead pilots from the first series, the pilot of none other than Blitz- Nicol. So you can totally have Yzak.
Aeorna chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
I like your story very, very much!

I like Meyrin but I think Cagalli belongs (?) to Athrun!

So, thank you very much for uploading this fanfic! !)

And sorry if there is something ungrammatical but I'm german
thousandbirds chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
At least we are not left hanging. And it's a good ending too
cherimai chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
I certainly like this ending better than in the anime! Thanks, good job :)