Reviews for Final Fontier: Hoenn Style!
raichukiller chapter 29 . 3/5/2014
nice
Guest chapter 29 . 1/2/2014
I really hope you do make a sequel to this story. You really should make a sequel because of that sence in that other chapter about the girl and called ash dad. I'll be waiting for a sequel.
26Naruto26 chapter 10 . 11/4/2013
Good story, not for me though... I like reading stories where Ash actually wins a battle...
26Naruto26 chapter 9 . 10/13/2013
Wow you really are ash suckin this story, almost halfway through it and ash has one won a single battle
raichukiller chapter 15 . 8/12/2013
cool
Guest chapter 9 . 3/20/2013
Sneaky bastard. We all know that Sacul is Lucas backwards. We've all done it. Great story, by the way. :-)
Red Lightning Bolt chapter 5 . 11/25/2012
Um, one question. How the hell did Brock get there?
Rychan6 chapter 29 . 9/2/2012
I love this story
I got enough chapter 7 . 8/3/2012
" the building and everything is fine. All the equipment inside need to be replaced and the building needs major repair inside and out" brock said. I thought everything is fine? So why replace and repair? I suggest a rewrite. bye. . .
Error in ch5 chapter 5 . 8/3/2012
You gave brock a dailog but you did'nt mentioned that he has arrived. And the Frontier Brain keito said that Ash did good when the truth is he did'nt. Just like his battle againts Max.
Nick-West chapter 5 . 4/21/2012
The story is amazing but you forget one thing : when Brock appear!
PichuAuraGuardian18 chapter 29 . 10/21/2011
This is an awesome story! Love how Ash has a little sister and an older brother! I usually don't like the idea of the possibility of Giovanni being Ash's dad, but you made it work! Plus, my absolute fav shipping! Keep on writing these awesome stories!

PichuAuraGuardian18
ALIASECHO chapter 5 . 7/17/2011
You spelled Ash's Pokemon's Name wrong, it's Glalie not Gailie
Guest chapter 5 . 10/25/2010
happy very late b-day

also i might of scimmed a bit but did you add brock during the challenge?

still liked it. second time reading
Guest chapter 29 . 9/10/2010
make a sinnoh frotier. you did great. only if you do it DON'T bring dawn in.