Reviews for Thicker Than Water
summerartist chapter 38 . 8/4/2014
Your depiction of O'Brien's and Garak's friendship is are just so in character. It is subtle, yet powerfully emotional and I adore it!
deeply-spaced chapter 37 . 12/13/2009
Julian is sick! Oh, the suspense is killing me! This chapter was amazing for all the emotions I felt reading it. I savored every detail while fitting all the pieces together of this mystery. The suspense you are building is incredible. I was holding my breath and didn't even realize it. Thank you for another chapter. So looking forward to more...
deeply-spaced chapter 36 . 12/4/2009
Oh my goodness. This chapter touched me so completely and totally that I am still trying to form the words to express my feelings. God, I love Jadzia and Julian together and I've always wanted to see them as more than friends. Poor Worf, he never stood a chance in my mind. I disliked him before he ever stepped foot on DS9, but that is another story best left alone. He did grow on me after I got used to the idea that he and Jadzia were

getting married.

This chapter was just amazing ... the tone you set in the turbolift, Jadzia's reactions to the horror Julian is struggling through showing in his face and body language. She knew he needed her and she was there. Bless her. And bless dear Julian. He suffers and it melts my heart. I love this so much and it's so good to see Corinna back by Julian's side.

You elicit such profound feelings from your readers. Your word choice is so satisfying and eloquent and I am just amazed at how well you know these characters. I wish this story would never end.

- Sheri
deeply-spaced chapter 34 . 11/18/2009
Fantastic! I love angst and this chapter really delivered!

My favorite part was Julian's scene with Kukalaka ... how precious.

I love Captain Sisko, but especially here in the wardroom. So many things unsaid between the Captain and Julian. I'd love to see more of Ben making observations of Julian's condition and frame of mind... very cool.

Hayes has Julian's best interests at heart, of course, but I just wanted to slap him for suggesting Julian be confined.

Poor Julian. This is one amazing story. I wish I could write half as good as you, my dear. Thank you again for another wonderful chapter!
deeply-spaced chapter 33 . 11/9/2009
Woah! Didn't see THAT coming! The prisoner is loose! On the other hand, it's great to see Julian back on board the Defiant and getting his old quarters back! Such delicious details, wonderful dialogue, and general fantasticness! I'm amazed and so happy that you've updated! Thank you!

- Sheri
deeply-spaced chapter 32 . 10/30/2009
No! Julian can't turn Corinna away, not when he needs her now more than ever! Poor baby, he needs comfort and he needs his friends and family.

I loved this chapter. The detail of him transporting onto the Defiant and the details of his thoughts ... wonderful. He's in so much pain and he suffers so well. I can never seem to get enough angst when it comes to Julian, but other people who don't like it as much might ... but in your stories you are very careful not to get bogged down in the angst too much ... a very nice balance.

Can't wait for more.
Trekkieb chapter 31 . 10/20/2009
I'm really enjoying this story! It's very well written and the characterizations are believable, and I like the OCs as well. Looking forward to more!
deeply-spaced chapter 31 . 10/18/2009
Another action-packed chapter! I love how this is all unfolding, though I am impatient when it comes to finding out more of what is going on with poor Julian. I can never get enough of your Julian. All of these new characters are so tangible. Very cool story.
Rachel Evans chapter 22 . 10/4/2009
Awesome chapter. I look forward to reading more. _
Rachel Evans chapter 21 . 10/4/2009
I'm so glad I could come back to this story! My computer was broken all summer so I haven't been able to read much. As soon as I have time I will read more. _

Great chapter by the way.
deeply-spaced chapter 30 . 9/17/2009
WOW! Poor Julian! I love the action and the angst and bless his little heart! This chapter was so intense and so awesome! The details ... I could see it all so clearly. Very well done and most extraordinary! Thank you for another wonderful chapter!
deeply-spaced chapter 29 . 9/5/2009
This chapter totally blew me away. I LOVED it and here are just a few of the reasons why:

- Ezri's and Julian's conversation and the intimate details of what they were thinking, feeling ... even the way they moved ... all wonderful and brilliant.

- Always getting into Julian's head and letting us in on his hopes and fears. Perfect.

- Miles and Garak and the tension that is always there (especially concerning their mutual admiration for Julian). Adorable and so much fun to read.

- The suspense that is always building and keeps me on the edge of my seat. Kick butt and amazing.

I cannot wait for the next chapter. I don't want this story to end ... ever. Alas, I know it will end soon and I only hope you have another story planned?

Thank you again for always giving me something to look forward to.
deeply-spaced chapter 28 . 8/23/2009
Ezri is so in character and I loved the interaction between them. Julian wandering aimlessly around the starship mirroring the aimless direction his life is going in ... bless him. I love the flashback to the prison camp and all the wonderful details that make this story so wonderful. Thank you for the update and I am SO looking forward to the next chapter!
deeply-spaced chapter 27 . 8/13/2009
Awesome chapter! So much wonderful suffering and angst ... and so beautifully written! I cannot wait for the next chapter ... you must get tired of me saying that. Thank you for this story ... I adore it.
deeply-spaced chapter 26 . 7/24/2009
What have they done to poor Julian to have him so traumatized? Bless him. *cuddle him* Someone needs to cuddle the poor guy, but I doubt he'd let anyone close enough. This is a very powerful and heart-wrenching chapter. So good and so intense. I love it. Thank you for updating! Can't wait for more!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »