Reviews for My Brother's Tears
LittleLurker chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
God... this is beautiful!

Sorry, I'm kind of lost for words... sniffle, can't even see right at the moment...

guess I'm not much help in all things feedback if I can't even think of anything else to say

than just beautiful, beautiful, BEAUTIFUL. Everything in this little piece was very well

done - LOVED it to death.

Take good care and please keep writing & sharing!

Best wishes, D.
annie200 chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Just read this and it suddenly seems kind of prophetic post OTHOAP. Good insight into Sam, I think.
Anime's-mistress chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Sad, but very good.
Twinchy chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Kind of disturbing insight into Sammy's psyche after Dean's revelation.

Whereas I don't actually agree about Sam wanting revenge whatever the cost even at his own soul's expense (as in using his powers more than ever), this tag was wonderfully written, conclusive and really well done.

You nailed the younger brother's reaction and the tearing of his heart at Dean's words gorgeously - and maybe Sammy should have tried and risked breaking his brother into tiny shards by hugging him. It isn't going to mend the open wounds (at least not instantly) but it would have been a start and I believe they both would have needed it desperately in the end.

Still, I am sure Sam is more than ever out for revenge for Dean's suffering, just like you wrote. My take is though, that the older man's words and experiences in hell made Sam more aware of how dangerous a road his demon-induced powers are and that he'd better be careful lest he slips and damns himself.
LadyLinteweth chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
ya know, I really can see Sammy feeling this way... are you in with the writers?
riquitv chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
wow, thank you very much, great fic, you are right, jaren and jensen are both great actors, jensen did a wonderful job in that scene but jared was great too, i love them both :)
Yellowwolf chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
*stares* That was just absolutely perfect. The way you wrote Sam, the way you got into his head was brilliant! loved it!
SciFiRN chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
I thought you captured Sam's thoughts/pain well. I agree, Dean did what he needed to survive and so did Sam...they both survived, but came out broken, dealing with guilt and pain and remorse. It's sad.

Nicely done.
moira4eku chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
I hope Sammy doesn't train with Ruby because that would cause Dean even more torment. He would never forgive himself if Sammy does that. You did an excellent job of showing Sam's thoughts and feelings during Dean's confession.
irishgirl9 chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
Wonderful story! I loved getting Sam's insight to Dean's revelation about wht he did while in hell.
drkstormynite chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
Well done!

Exactly what I think Sammy is thinking.

I hope they will explore this part of the their relationship.

They never seem to give enough time to their "moments"...they come and go too quickly.

Nicely written.

Thanks!
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
That was really good. Well struck.
snchills chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
Excellent job, great story.