Reviews for Twilight: Esme's Diary Entry
Cris.P.C chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
This was great, sad, but beautiful and full of hope. :) Loved it.
anime9stars chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
aw...i love it!
AtheneDi chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Wow... this is an amazing story. I can really feel Esme's pain and her resolve that one day she will find happiness.
irishwerewolves chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
This is really good...its also really sad too...you made me think twice about how esme was turned...i think i'm about to cry now...
Penelope Louise chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Aaw this is so sweet!

Poor Esme [

x
Roflmao chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
aww!

its reelly sweet. Esme's a great person to write about ]

Elijah
Edward loves brunettes.me chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Awesumm!

kool..i like this fic - its really sweet. der r a lot of tings i liked here, especially how she says that she wil thnk carlisle 1 day and get over baby vincent.

}Caasirah{
wolfchasing chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Wow. Ash, that's so... sad... yet, beautiful. I love this. ]\

Rose. xx
Ashley Greene chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Hi Aish...

Wow - how can you only get three reviews for this? This diary entry is really heartbreaking, and most of all, it is amazing - the love of a mother for her lost child and her indecision with her transformation and love life at the same time.

Well done. Wish you could write more, but its best left here.

Excellent,

xX Ashley Greene Xx
addictedbooklover chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
i love this story! i feel so sorry for esme, and for vincent. maybe you could write a similar thing about the other cullens :D
Akane Cullen chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
Hello! This is one beautiful...Diary Entry! You have very good vocabulary, just like the way Esme would probably write it. Very well written! _ It makes so much sense as if you were Esme! ) Keep up the good work!

-Akane Cullen
ClashChick chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
Aw, this is a great story! Poor Esme:( And poor Vincent. But I love this pairing, and although this chapter is very sad, it is sweet. I loved the end, where Esme realized that someday, she will have someone else to live for.

Great job, this was such a good story.

Cheers,