Reviews for Stress Perception
Liyahna chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
At first.. I was like slash with Thrawn and Pellaeon... But I decided I do like slash :) and I love both of those characters :).

That being said, now I say,
Very well done! I loved it!
They were very in-character, and that was important and impressive that you accomplished it. Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Thanks for writing one of the few Thrawn/Pellaeon stories in existence! I've sometimes wondered about this pairing and I enjoyed this fic. :)
Emanon chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
I know this is an older story, but I felt compelled to review anyways.

This was a cool story. I love Thrawn and particularly like to see him in a slash pairing, though any story about him is interesting. Unfortunately, there aren't too many out there to be found (slash or not). I am glad you wrote this and hope that you will decide to write more Thrawn in the future, whether it be Thrawn/Pellaeon (which I really liked the idea of too) or someone else.

The story was well written apparently well edited as well.
shann1 chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
I love any and all stories with Thrawn as long as they're well written and I would certainly classify this story as well-written. Don't be disheartened by the amount of reviews, while people who love Thrawn are devoted, there are fewer of us than say, Vader lovers and fewer still who like slash. That said, I've always thought that Voss Parck was the more likely candidate to fall in love with Thrawn than even Pellaeon (Parck lets himself get a huge demotion and publically humiliated just so he can follow Thrawn to the Unknown Regions). But regardless of who he's paired with, I *heart* Thrawn.