Reviews for Sins of the Father
AmatorLinguae chapter 3 . 12/17/2008
Dang... this woman is evil! Your characters are realistic, and the depictions of Holmes and Watson are very faithful to canon. In other words, great job!
aragonite chapter 3 . 12/17/2008
Good heavens, I hate that woman.
AmatorLinguae chapter 2 . 12/17/2008
Most intriguing! Very Doyleian in tone and plot - and I like how you've portrayed Holmes' power to soothe. :)
pebbles66 chapter 2 . 12/14/2008
Okay, I think I know what you're up to and I can't wait for more!

Poor little girls - I hope they find them all right. And their poor mom, too.

Yay for Watson; ever the gentleman, reassuring the mom even when he's dead-tired himself. It's no wonder we all love the man so!
Westron Wynde chapter 2 . 12/14/2008
Leaving that candle was very thoughtful of Holmes - or is it too cynical of me to think he only did it so Watson wouldn't make a noise falling over the furniture? Yes, probably just a bit cynical ;)

An unhappy situation for poor Mrs Lynch. Could there be any connection between the disappearance of the girls and the fact that her husband is soon due for release?

Looking forward to reading more!
rabidsamfan chapter 2 . 12/14/2008
Oh, are we doing "choose your own adventure"? I'd opt for three, as the girls could easily have mistaken something Mrs. Lynch said for a threat they thought their mother should know about immediately and then gotten themselves lost...

But write what you like!
KCS chapter 2 . 12/14/2008
Aw. Holmes and the candle, and then going to let him sleep through the client is too cute, for him.

*smacks forehead* "Victor Lynch, the forger" - from SUSS (?), of course! Don't know why I didn't remember that last chapter. Anyhow.
Msynergy chapter 2 . 12/13/2008
Hm, a dark turn of events indeed. Hopefully poor Watson will be able to stay awake to see things to their end! Please update soon!
Westron Wynde chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
Well, well, how very intriguing. Some sound deductions going on there about that telegram. Can't wait to meet the lady in question!
Msynergy chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
Hm... I am most curious to see where you take this. Please do update soon!
pebbles66 chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
Oh, I'm so excited to see you writing again! And I have the feeling that this is going to be really good!

Ready for more!
C Elise chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
good chapter
Protector of the Gray Fortress chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
I know what this is! I so know what you're up too, and its worse knowing. Dang, I'm not going to have any nails left to chew over this.
aragonite chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
aww...an Irregular is involved! I'm so looking forward to this! Thanks for posting on this utterly dreary day!
KCS chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
*happybounce* What a lovely birthday present - thank you!

For some reason I really like the sad realism of the fact that all the Irregulars would not have gone on to live the kind of upright lives we like to imagine. I would look forward to this case for that reason alone, but I do even more so with the subplots involved. So glad you took that bunny!
211 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 Next »