Reviews for Sins of the Father
pebbles66 chapter 22 . 2/25/2009
"You've never seen me that frightened because I've never seen you that ill before". - Aw!

So glad to have an update! And so glad that Watson is getting better at last. Though it sounds like he might have a lengthy recovery. Holmes' concern is so sweet.

*hugs them both*
Msynergy chapter 22 . 2/25/2009
Poor poor Watson! And Holmes too! At least Watson is gonna make it though! Can't wait to see what happens next!
Merula-Xati chapter 22 . 2/25/2009
Oh, you have no idea how much better this makes me feel. You really made my day.
aragonite chapter 22 . 2/25/2009
You tell him, Jackson! Good for you! I bet that would even make Watson smile from his sickbed!
MarieThea chapter 22 . 2/24/2009
Ooh, great chapter. Loved Holmes and his worry over Watson...and then Watson (slightly) remembering Holmes' fear.

Have I mentioned I love Jackson? He's so great, especially here giving Holmes carte blance to keep Watson resting, and then the "knowing look".
rabidsamfan chapter 22 . 2/24/2009
Yay, an update! And Watson is better! Although Holmes still has a long row to hoe in front of him...
KCS chapter 22 . 2/24/2009
*happy dance*

*hugs chapter*

Holmes is so sweet, in his own little odd way. :D
Msynergy chapter 21 . 2/20/2009
Oh my, you had my heart beating a little fast there for a moment! Please update soon!
AmatorLinguae chapter 21 . 2/20/2009
Wonderful chapter! I especially like this line: "I do not often make blunders but when I do they are spectacular ones." Poor Watson...
pebbles66 chapter 21 . 2/20/2009
Goodness! I'm glad the crisis appears to be over, but Watson still seems desperately ill to me. Like Holmes, that line "I'm so tired of this", made me a little nervous.

Poor Holmes, feeling guilty. But we all know that nothing would have kept Watson from going after the girls with him.

I can't wait for more!
sherlockiANNE chapter 21 . 2/19/2009
Beautifully done!
Cat chapter 21 . 2/19/2009
Thanks for the update! At least the crisis is over...that's a relief.
Westron Wynde chapter 21 . 2/19/2009
How can you leave us at the end of a chapter with a line like this - "If he continues to fight, he should pull through. The crisis is past, but his fever's still high and it will still be a battle." I hoping you don't believe in character death, because I don't rate poor old Watson's chances very highly at the mo.

This is seriously tense stuff! But I'm loving every minute of it. :)
aragonite chapter 21 . 2/19/2009
oh...Holmes can't let Watson die...but I think he's not quite ready to face that possibility! Whew...waiting on the edge of my seat!
KCS chapter 21 . 2/19/2009
"I do not often make blunders but when I do they are spectacular ones." Ouch. What a guilt trip! (though I did laugh when Watson smacked him in the jaw, I admit)

You do this gnawing tension thing far too well, you know. I knew the ending, or at least the ending of the drabble, and you still had my BP and heart rate up by the end of the chapter.

I like Jackson a lot, too - and it looks like Holmes does also whether he was aware of it til the end of the chapter or not. I'm so glad you tackled this plot bunny!
215 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »