Reviews for Sins of the Father
Msynergy chapter 22 . 2/25/2009
Poor poor Watson! And Holmes too! At least Watson is gonna make it though! Can't wait to see what happens next!
Merula-Xati chapter 22 . 2/25/2009
Oh, you have no idea how much better this makes me feel. You really made my day.
aragonite chapter 22 . 2/25/2009
You tell him, Jackson! Good for you! I bet that would even make Watson smile from his sickbed!
MarieThea chapter 22 . 2/24/2009
Ooh, great chapter. Loved Holmes and his worry over Watson...and then Watson (slightly) remembering Holmes' fear.

Have I mentioned I love Jackson? He's so great, especially here giving Holmes carte blance to keep Watson resting, and then the "knowing look".
rabidsamfan chapter 22 . 2/24/2009
Yay, an update! And Watson is better! Although Holmes still has a long row to hoe in front of him...
KCS chapter 22 . 2/24/2009
*happy dance*

*hugs chapter*

Holmes is so sweet, in his own little odd way. :D
Msynergy chapter 21 . 2/20/2009
Oh my, you had my heart beating a little fast there for a moment! Please update soon!
AmatorLinguae chapter 21 . 2/20/2009
Wonderful chapter! I especially like this line: "I do not often make blunders but when I do they are spectacular ones." Poor Watson...
pebbles66 chapter 21 . 2/20/2009
Goodness! I'm glad the crisis appears to be over, but Watson still seems desperately ill to me. Like Holmes, that line "I'm so tired of this", made me a little nervous.

Poor Holmes, feeling guilty. But we all know that nothing would have kept Watson from going after the girls with him.

I can't wait for more!
sherlockiANNE chapter 21 . 2/19/2009
Beautifully done!
Cat chapter 21 . 2/19/2009
Thanks for the update! At least the crisis is over...that's a relief.
Westron Wynde chapter 21 . 2/19/2009
How can you leave us at the end of a chapter with a line like this - "If he continues to fight, he should pull through. The crisis is past, but his fever's still high and it will still be a battle." I hoping you don't believe in character death, because I don't rate poor old Watson's chances very highly at the mo.

This is seriously tense stuff! But I'm loving every minute of it. :)
aragonite chapter 21 . 2/19/2009
oh...Holmes can't let Watson die...but I think he's not quite ready to face that possibility! Whew...waiting on the edge of my seat!
KCS chapter 21 . 2/19/2009
"I do not often make blunders but when I do they are spectacular ones." Ouch. What a guilt trip! (though I did laugh when Watson smacked him in the jaw, I admit)

You do this gnawing tension thing far too well, you know. I knew the ending, or at least the ending of the drabble, and you still had my BP and heart rate up by the end of the chapter.

I like Jackson a lot, too - and it looks like Holmes does also whether he was aware of it til the end of the chapter or not. I'm so glad you tackled this plot bunny!
gabrielsangel79 chapter 21 . 2/19/2009
At last the crisis is over. You describe Holmes's self-doubts very well.
214 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »