Reviews for Kagura, you are a nurse!
overninethousand chapter 6 . 1/20/2016

hi there;
sesshomaruandrinfaq . blogspot . com

sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
TsukitaHime chapter 6 . 12/19/2011
liked it very much! waiting for the next chapter.
Ecspyred chapter 6 . 10/28/2011
Please make a chapter 7.. i can't wait to find out what happens next! pleeez!
alice chapter 6 . 1/13/2010
i really loved your story cant wait for chapter 7

i love the was you showed Kagura like the was she never experented being in charge because she was never trusted and now she's still unsure about what she's doing

Sesshomaru was showed as well

dont stop writting
Pheonixfire7 chapter 6 . 11/22/2009
well it was alright but im still excited to know what will happen next.
Princess Emerald the 1st chapter 6 . 11/22/2009
Glad to see you have updated! I wish the chapters are longer. :( Anyway you've done a good job so far and I'm sure you will in the future as well since this story has a unique plot of its own. The idea of Sesshoumaru going to force himself on Kagura is interesting to see what her reaction is going to be like. So are you going to add a lemon to this story? lol Hope you would!

Looking forward to read the next chapter as soon as possible. Please update soon!
kaguraaa chapter 5 . 10/15/2009
wanna see the next chapter
I chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
haha that was funny ireally liked it sesshomaru acts soo funny hihi
Kagurafan chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
hhey i hope you will write the next chapter soon i was waiting very long already
saphira404 chapter 5 . 2/8/2009
This chapter was naughty but I loved it. Did Kagura really not intend to make Sesshy's clothes fly off? I'm sure she would enjoy seeing him naked. LOL!
Tsukiei chapter 5 . 2/7/2009
yeah I love this chapter very much. Ha ha poor Kagura! Must have been very hard for her to control all of her emotions and hormones when around a half-naked Sessy. please keep up the naughty work!
Pheonixfire7 chapter 5 . 2/6/2009
LOL aw man I can just imagine Kaguras face when she saw Sessh.s chest. I cant wait for the next one.
saphira404 chapter 4 . 1/22/2009
Lol Kagura just put herself in quite a predicament. I can't wait to see how she will manage to bathe Sesshy I am sure it will be hilarious.
Pheonixfire7 chapter 4 . 1/22/2009
LOL those two in a hot spring. This is going to turn out interesting.