Reviews for Ironside: Backfire Alternate Ending
Sueeastlake chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
I was just thinking today that in the fan fiction that I have been reading that hopefully, no one would died. Sadly, I was wrong. Ed's death tore the team and friendship apart. That is so sad.
Mounty Swiss chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Sealgirl - this is a fantastic story. Don't know how to tell you: I don't like death fics, and even less if my favourite dies...

This is just perfect though.

I also love Mark's and Ironside's feelings of guilt. They are not guilty (perhaps Mark a tiny bit...another perfect description), but it is human and logic that they feel that way. Thank you very much.
slytherinsal chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
...it can happen so easily
Charlotte chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Although I knew that it would be Ed who died, I still had to read it and it was wonderful. I will admit that I kept yelling for Ed to breathe at the end, and did cry when it was apparent that he would not survive! Nice job, as usual. Thanks for all your stories, they are such a great break from reality.
Loleka chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
I LOVED this story. It was good to read one that was realistic in that somebody died. Though you killed off my guy! I LOVE Ed! I use to write Ironside stories in high school and they mostly centered around Ed getting bashed!

I've read all the stories you've posted here at and I'm always tickled when I see a new one.

I don't remember the episode this was based on as I only have the first two seasons on DVD, but I'm hoping they put more out.

Anyway - this was a great story and well done! Keep writing!

L
Lisa Paris chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
I liked it. I think sometimes, a character death is appropriate and makes for a good fic. You know, Mark annoyed the hell out of me in this particular episode. Nice coda.
Ne'ith5 chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
While I usually don't like stories that kill the main character I decided to make an exception and read it. This is a very powerful story and I am glad you went with it, and wrote it the way you wanted to. It certainly has much more meaning with ED's death and I can see everyone leaving as a result. Again excellent story.
LaneIA chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
Nice work. I know how hard it is to kill the ones you love, but you are right about some fictions just need for death to happen.

I really enjoyed this and can't wait for your next story.

Lane