Reviews for Everything Changes
AnnaBolina chapter 9 . 2/19/2009
AnnaBolina chapter 8 . 2/19/2009
AZBella07 chapter 9 . 2/14/2009
his son! wow what a twist.
Nightmouse ninja chapter 8 . 2/12/2009
hate the ending. why do I get a cliff hanger? grr...

love it. thank you for the chapter. makes me giggle. (:
Nightmouse ninja chapter 7 . 2/12/2009
WIDE ACRE? WHY did you bring in Wide Acre? why? lol.

okay so Edward is being a jerk-face. We like James. James is cool. It's Clay we have a problem with. lol, jk.

okay so you already updated and such and I hear next chapter is dedicated to me or something so I think that I'll go check it out... yeah! (:
AZBella07 chapter 8 . 2/12/2009
great story
AZBella07 chapter 6 . 2/12/2009
if its 200 years later how could they be able to go see a new tim burton movie. wouldnt he be dead
Nightmouse ninja chapter 6 . 1/24/2009

hahahahahaha that is HILARIOUS! I hope you know that he would say stuff like, "Uhm... I got nothing else. Go do whatever." to us in IB Music all the time! (and we usually had, like, forty minutes left in class... lol) so yeah.

sad ending though. poor Reneesme. James is cool, though. Clay... not so much. (:

awesome that you got 2 chaps out in one day.
Nightmouse ninja chapter 5 . 1/24/2009
...tuo skrow ti epoh dna sdrawkcab ylno gniht emas eht epyt ot gniog m'I won zlol .kniht I ,nosrep revelc a s'eh .elttiL fo noitidda ecin ...sdrawerof epyt t'now ti tub taht tuob yrros ...tontahw dna nwod edispu si weiver siht os ...sdrawkcab gnihtyreve gnipyt s'ti os pu dewercs si retupmoc ym

!TI WENK !pmav a saw iksniveN wenk I gmo

omg I knew Nevinski was a vamp! I KNEW IT! my computer is screwed up so it's typing everything backwards... so this review is upside down and whatnot... sorry bout that but it won't type forewards... nice addition of Little. he's a clever person, I think. lolz now I'm going to type the same thing only backwards and hope it works out...
seres.darkone chapter 3 . 1/10/2009
great story so far :) keep writing
Nightmouse ninja chapter 3 . 1/10/2009
hahahaha Thank you ANNA for reviewing! sheesh, conniptions... hardly. You two exaggerate far too much, I say! ... please be upstanding... yeah!

Thanks for updating! (: I love it! hee hee (:
sanel tabak chapter 2 . 1/9/2009
this is the best story ive read so far on fan fiction. i like it but i wish there were more chapters i could read on it.

keep up the excellent story line

xoxo i rate it a 8/10
AnnaBolina chapter 2 . 1/8/2009
love this story abby! i've already read it tho, so i don't really have any review-ish type stuff to say. so just post some more so our dear friend doesn't go into conniptions. :)

*insert secret password here*
Nightmouse ninja chapter 2 . 12/20/2008
that is so cute! I love hammocks. they are so much fun!

okay now. Clay! Clay... dear dear Clay. How we love him. Or love to hate him. Or just hate him... I'm not really sure. But I suppose we just have to deal, don't we? tol.

Jasper is so awesome. He is so smart. I think EVERYBODY should follow his advice, there. I think he might be onto something there! Don't you? ily and UPDATE SOON or I shall have to do something about that... and you've heard your voicemail message... dreams come true. So be sure to update! (: jk ily! but do update soon! SOON!
BigDaddyBall chapter 2 . 12/19/2008
Intresting twist I like it. I am intrested to find out why they killed Jacob.