Reviews for Death and Destruction
Jumping JellyBean chapter 21 . 10/21/2011
Wow, wow, and double wow. What a great way to end a sad story!
ArielleW chapter 13 . 10/20/2011
Wow, this chapter is so moving! You did a wonderful job with so many of the Jewish customs, with the exception of the time frame (Jews must be buried within 48h of death) you have made this so real for me. I usually have trouble with death scenes for Ziva because people mess up the customs pretty badly, and they just do not seem real. You had me crying the entire time with the humanity you showed with Eli.
Danielle chapter 21 . 9/15/2010

Great poem.
Danielle chapter 13 . 9/14/2010
I am bawling!
Danielle chapter 10 . 9/14/2010
Ducky's farewell to Jimmy made me cry. (
fukitimout chapter 21 . 9/5/2010
Goodness Gracious! You are the first author to make me bawl my eyes out at two am while reading a story. Great Job!
Servant05 chapter 21 . 6/23/2010
Okay, so I totally went against your advice not to read this. But I'm glad I did.

I think I shed more tears here than when I saw the episode where Kate died. I think I shed more tears here than the episode after that where we had to watch the team deal with her death in their own ways (and while I didn't shed too many for the actual death scene but shed quite a bit for the episode after, that's saying a lot).

This was wonderful in the way it was written. The character struggles and deaths and hopes and waking ups; everything was beautifully written. This was wonderful because as sad as it was to read, it truly was a good story.

Thanks so much
Gunner'sDream chapter 21 . 6/19/2010
I loved this whole story. I couldn't stop reading it. It definitely made me cry a few times.. tim's speech was especially beautiful. Great Job!
fullmoonmidget chapter 21 . 3/25/2010
wow. I was an idiot and did not listen to the warning. I spent the entire time crying, as quietly as possible because I was supposed to be doing homework. This was a beautiful story. It was heartbreaking and listening to NCIS in the background probably didn't help. Mcgee is currently saying something nerdy. lol.
books-n-cookies chapter 21 . 3/14/2010
Wonderful story! I loved reading the ending, and the wall was a great idea. This story was truly amazing. Great job!
books-n-cookies chapter 15 . 3/14/2010
Oh I hope that Tim doesn't do anything stupid! I loved the part about Tony breaking the record with the walker, that made me laugh :)
books-n-cookies chapter 14 . 3/14/2010
This is probably my favorite chapter. I loved Tim's speech, it was so touching. Great chapter
books-n-cookies chapter 13 . 3/14/2010
I've been crying throughout this entire story, but I'm pretty sure that this is the chapter that has made me cry the most. It was so sad to read about the team saying good-bye to Ziva. This story has been so good, and I'm defintely feeling the emotions in here. Great job with it!
Fullmetal Embers chapter 21 . 3/3/2010
Such a beautiful story, I couldn't keep myself from crying!
Witchy-grrl chapter 21 . 2/15/2010
Oh! That...was seriously the most gorgeously done depiction of tragedy and perseverance I've read in a long, LONG time. ::sniffles:: I'm so glad you told it from Tim's perspective, and I'm in awe of how BRILLIANTLY you portrayed him and his struggle. GORGEOUS. Definitely going in my favs!