Reviews for Confession
Lalis chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
You keep making us cry. And horny. You're giving us sad boners.
nana chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
this is so beautiful...
Mekare184 chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Nyargh. This hit my hurt/comfort button spot on! Beautiful *sigh*
SocialOutsider chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Loved it!

The scene where Wilson tells House he loves him was something that I enjoyed seeing. I think it's great that Wilson has confessed his true feelings but the sight of a vulnerable House is very touching too.

House has had his heart broken in the past so hopefully, this will work out.
anon chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Love it! Vulnerable!House just melts my heart 8)
Ashaera chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
This chapter was so painful and yet adorable to read. I love how WIlson's love was portrayed through his intimacy, so much different from some of the previous acts of pleasure performed.

Wonderful portrayal.
me chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
I'm enjoying this series, nice job taking their relationship somewhere unexpected.
420PeaceFrogs chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Oh wow. I think this is the best chapter thus far. I am really anxious to read the next chapter.
Passing Polaris chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
Oh. My. Goddess. I have followed this whole series and come to two conclusions.

-You are an amazing writer.

-Your H/W fics are some of the hottest out there.

Thank you so much for writing!

Bella
vixen-of-the-roses chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
Ohh I thought this one was one of the best yet!
Scary Vampiress chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
N'AW!
Odin.Oddly chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
I've been lurking on this story for a while, and I

Am ashamed that it has taken so long for me to comment. I have enjoyed reading each new ficlet in the 'verse an embarrassing amount enthusiasm.

Particular things I've enjoyed are the moments where neither of the men say anything. Wilson in the kitchen, being domestic, House in the living room being emotionally repressed; The kiss on the couch where Wilson keeps his eyes closed in deference to House's vulnerability. There are some moments of unspoken dialogue that are so much more poingnant because they're so real to how two emotionally stupid doctors would act with eachother.

I'm also impressed with your establishment of idisyncratic behavior. In the show, everytime House feels vulnerable, he ducks his head and stares at someone's clavicle before saying anything. There are several times you've mentioned body language of the characters that would make it clear who you're speaking about even if you didn't use any proper pronouns.

I have so many good things to say about this series I'd just waste my whole time quoting directly that you'd get annoyed at me posting your whole story in a comment, so I'll leave you with this.

Your men aren't perfect and sometimes they handle things so poorly it makes you want to scream with frustration. You've captured, I think, the essence of some of the passion that draws these men together and the ductape that binds them with a fresh and beautifully written new angle. Thank you sincerely for putting this out there for me to enjoy.
Extraho chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
i was really excited when i received a mail saying you updated! i enjoyed reading the last installment of your series - im looking forward to the next one too - it's good that they made up and house said that he loved wilson, in his ow way. it was a great read. thanks!