Reviews for Past Mistakes
Midnight Hour Blue chapter 19 . 12/13/2010
Chapters were short, but I don't mind that too much.

It was nice to read a story that worked from this perspective-that Yuki Kitazwawa wasn't really dead after all. A part of me had wonder if somewhere in the story Eiri would be drawn by the "love" for his past mentor to betray Shu-Chan, but I'm so glad to see he never wavered to betray him-and instead fought against the former "love" for the sake of Shu-Chan.

Outside a few minor grammatical errors here and there, the story was enjoyable, long enough to build a plot around-yet short enough to read through in one sitting. :)

AN: I noticed that all of your reviews came from one reviewer, and I thought I'd add in another voice. D
BLANK2010 chapter 19 . 3/25/2009
This is like the third time I've read this story. It's awesome! Keep up the good work!
Undead Gothic Princess chapter 19 . 12/27/2008
very tasteful, a good in-depth story with a proper plot and funny in places.

like ur style x
coffee-house-girl chapter 19 . 12/14/2008
I'm totally satisfied with this ending. No dead Shuichi, no lecture, and an amazing compliment, which is: If I had to delete all of my current favorites and pick one...it would be this story. It is totally satisfying that this fic is finished and that you finished it quickly. The short chapters kept the suspense going and now that it's finished everybody else who reads it will be able to do it in one sitting. It's kind of like Edgar Allen Poe's stories or Jorge Luis Borges' stories which have to be finished in one sitting simply because that's how they were meant to be. Congrats.
coffee-house-girl chapter 18 . 12/14/2008
That's mildly satisfying. I mean they always point out in the Manga when Eiri is dealing with Taki that Eiri's eyes were like that of someone unafraid to kill or something like that. To know that he just walked in and killed Kitazawa without thinking about it is totally satisfying...kind of creepy but it is Eiri Yuki after all.
coffee-house-girl chapter 17 . 12/14/2008
I have so much sympathy for Shuichi right now...it's pathetic but he totally deserves it!
coffee-house-girl chapter 16 . 12/14/2008
So, I'm anxious simply because there are like a bunch of different things you could do and no I'm sorry I don't think it's cliche, in this situation, that Shuichi has to die. It is the only logical thing that should always occur in stories where Yuki Kitazawa comes back. It would be the only thing standing between him and Eiri. So, I hope that Shuichi doesn't die...I'm not quite sure how I would take that...you see I don't like tragedies and then I would have to lecture you on how if it's a tragedy it needs to be properly marked and so forth and so on. Anyway, I'm so excited that it's finished. I got home from Christmas shopping and was like OMG 8 million updates...awesome.
coffee-house-girl chapter 15 . 12/14/2008
Ok so lets get the typos out of the way: "The though of behind touched..." I figured that you meant for it to be being touched but thought you should know and finally "He locked with away..." again I'm figuring that it should have been "he locked me away..." because that was the only thing that fit.

Oh and I must say bravo to Shuichi for immediately figuring out that his death is imminent if he does not do something quickly...bravo.
coffee-house-girl chapter 14 . 12/14/2008
I can totally empathize with Mika. I wouldn't want to tell my little brother that either. I totally respect Eiri's anger with Touma. This situation could have totally been prevented but that would be why Touma Seguchi is the master of pretending.
coffee-house-girl chapter 13 . 12/14/2008
Thank you but when a story is great it deserves to have every chapter reviewed.

Admittedly I'm very nervous about the upcoming chapters, though.
coffee-house-girl chapter 11 . 12/14/2008
The fact that Touma Seguchi is panicking is the freakiest part. Like Touma is the ultimate master of pretending to be calm and I understand the situation and everything but it's still just another unnerving part of the story line.
coffee-house-girl chapter 10 . 12/14/2008
My first reaction when Eiri walked out was absolute panic. I had to stop reading the chapter for like ten seconds to recollect myself. I held my breath for the rest of the chapter, though. These short chapters keep the suspense going and readers wanting every chapter to be written...at least that's what I think.
coffee-house-girl chapter 9 . 12/14/2008
While the beginning is amusing because of Touma and Shuichi the last part is fun and smexy and I like it.
coffee-house-girl chapter 8 . 12/14/2008
I'm not excited about this idea that Shuichi has to be taken care of. I figured that it was the only "logical" way for the plan to proceed, though. I'm also excited about the other ten chapters sitting in the inbox.
coffee-house-girl chapter 7 . 12/13/2008
It's so strange to think that in this chapter that Shuichi and Touma are working toward this common goal of protecting Eiri...from the same thing. I realize they both always want what is best for Eiri but it's never the same.

Creepy Yuki Kitazawa much? Does he even realize that Eiri isn't a little kid anymore or is he that insane? I can't wait for the next chapter and I swear that you are the fastest updater on the planet.