Reviews for WWE Revealed June Edition
ExtremeRainbowRaiderPrincess chapter 3 . 4/4/2009
Great story! Makes me laugh, a lot. I love the add for finding Bunchlax.
takers dark lover chapter 3 . 1/15/2009
These were pretty good I liked them.
BellaHickenbottom chapter 3 . 12/23/2008
if i go buy a cat and say its bunchlax can i have Taker? lol
Warrior from beyond chapter 3 . 12/22/2008
if i wrapped you up in a bow for Kane do you think he would give me Undertaker?

*rolls on floor laughing* sorry had too. sounds like a fair trade though what do you think?

As always love the stories. You used your name again!
kbbaby2123 chapter 3 . 12/22/2008
That's a lie! If I found Bunchlax I'd give him back so I could have 'Taker! (that and I think he's a bit evil... *_*)

KEEP IT UP!
wrestlefan4 chapter 3 . 12/22/2008
*steals Bunchlax from Y2J and returns it to Kane* Bwahaha, now I get Taker! *insane fangirl laugher* Great update, glad you are feeling better :)
Warrior from beyond chapter 2 . 12/17/2008
*collapses into a fit of laughter* that was funny. but know i have a headache too...

The Big Show could fit in your closet, or under your bed. Hehehe the Undertaker from Heaven

assassin

Hey Play Talisman Online then you can be an assassin.

Muhahahaha
wrestlefan4 chapter 2 . 12/17/2008
'Taker wasn't born in hell. He was born in heaven, but ended up in hell because he tripped over an angel and fell down. There were no carebears to catch him.

Poor Taker, his clumsiness made him fall downfrom heaven, and where were those silly carebears to catch him? OH yeah, Kane caputured them and massacred them. Shame on little brother, lol!

Ken is so funny, I like his answer to Are you obssessd with death?...No, I can't stand the Undertaker. :)

When Melina locked Ken in the fridge did he have any vaseline to get out of it? heehee

Great job, can't wait for chapter 3
Sinfully Sined chapter 2 . 12/16/2008
I have added more story ideas on my list if you want to check them out. Have fun with any of them. Luv Sin! This was funny as hell becasue I got a headache reading it. That is what happens when you lose your glasses huh? Kuv sin! Love the story!
BellaHickenbottom chapter 2 . 12/16/2008
i'll be sure to go get Shawn that pan he wants! now what exactly would he do with that pan lmao lol who is the next interview with?
coolchic79260 chapter 2 . 12/16/2008
Ok this is funny I was laughing when the paper said Triple H did not have a brain
wrestlefan4 chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
Haha! Hillarious, love it can't wait to see the rest. :D
BellaHickenbottom chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
im so glad you came up with this...now i can imagine a story about finish the sentence again lmao
BenikageSaika chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
That was actually really good and not to mention funny. Kane got stuck in a closet? Poor Kane...Nonetheless, great job!
Gargoyle13 chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
*snickers* I can't wait to see what the other two shots bring. I have not read the 101 fic-lets - just can't commit that much time, sorry. But I might have to figure out a way to get through them after reading this.