Reviews for DHr Drabbles: Where The Pieces Fit Together
BlueChoc chapter 20 . 12/19/2013
these drabbles are too cute! (mostly.. hahah)
Marse Speaks chapter 13 . 4/6/2013
I liked how this is written. 3
Somehow, I felt like I'm reading Flipped (the book written by van Draanen). :))
Thumbs up for this! :)
Marse Speaks chapter 12 . 4/6/2013
Sweet. Simple and nice. *heart*
Marse Speaks chapter 11 . 4/6/2013
This is very, very cute! *heartsheartshearts*
That scene about the apple made me laugh. Actually, the fact that there's an apple there is the reason why I'm still grinning right now. HAHAHA!
Loved this to bits!
Marse Speaks chapter 10 . 4/6/2013
Aww... I could imagine that short scene. (Not that I can't imagine the previous ones.)
I imagine the scene to be breathtakingly beautiful. Good drabble!
Marse Speaks chapter 9 . 4/6/2013
Awwwwwww! This is so painfully sweet. I was just halfway through when I got a glimpsed of the line "I got tired of waiting" that I thought that she'd receive a letter with that message, but... oh, how beautiful this ended! Loved it so much! :)
Marse Speaks chapter 8 . 4/6/2013
It's nice to read about this kind of Draco. Different from the other kinds that I've read so far. :)
Wonderfully written. Thumbs up!
Marse Speaks chapter 7 . 4/6/2013
Oww... well-written! :)
(Can't believe that this is how short a 100-word drabble is.)
Marse Speaks chapter 6 . 4/6/2013
Aww... nice Pansy! Her reason for leaving... T_T
I don't particularly like or dislike her, but this one kind of made me interested in her character. Good drabble!
Marse Speaks chapter 5 . 4/6/2013
HAHAHAHA! Cute! This one is. And those two also! I was grinning all the way to the end. XD
I tend to associate the word "bloody" with Ron, but, well, "bloody sexy" suits Draco. :))
Claps for this drabble!
Marse Speaks chapter 4 . 4/6/2013
That... is unexpected. I don't know what kind of person I am because I think that for couple of eight months, that's fast. Anyway, I got really entertained because this. Lighthearted and funny. I can feel their chemistry even though they're all in my mind. :))
Marse Speaks chapter 3 . 4/6/2013
"ANYONE is susceptible to abuse. It doesn't matter who you are, how smart you are, and how much money you have. It's possible to have someone you love and trust turn on you. It takes a strong person to stay alive, but it takes an even stronger person to leave."
So true.

I loved this. If we'll forget the fact that they're witch and wizards (of course, referring to Draco and Michael) and the way how Hermione escaped, this is realistic, in a way. I'm kind of sad to know that others didn't like this, though. This is a beautiful drabble. I commend you for being able to write something with the theme of abuse and what more is that Hermione is the victim. :)

Well done!
Marse Speaks chapter 2 . 4/6/2013
Oww... the emotions in this 250-word drabble... *broken heart*
So much change in the mood from when I read the first one. X3
This is a nicely-written fic. Thumbs up!
Marse Speaks chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
HAHAHAHA! I imagined him talking while he was having his - ehem - wet dream. XD
This is a fun read. Thank you for sharing it to us! :)
Slytherin5eva chapter 20 . 1/26/2013
This was quite good and definitely fun to read. But some stuff I didn't get, like that whole creepy-Draco saying 'eat' chapter and the phase one is over, time to start phase two chapter. So where all these stories connected or seperate dramione stories? I really loved the pansy chapter, I thought that was really good :)