Reviews for DHr Drabbles: Where The Pieces Fit Together
JenniferFeng chapter 8 . 12/6/2016
OMG I LOVE CRAZY DRACO! this is absolutely sexy. then Hermione would developed Stockholm Syndrome, and OMG i wish you would write this!
graceafur24 chapter 8 . 8/11/2016
This one was amazing. Oh god. It gives me chills, but wow.
graceafur24 chapter 5 . 8/11/2016
I always fall for this type of Draco, even though the world knows JKR's Draco would never act like this. Gosh.
graceafur24 chapter 2 . 8/11/2016
I like how despite Hermione healing Draco's cuts (suicidal?), he says he hates her. Which might even be true in this fic, and it makes it really angsty. She loves him, but he hates her.
Arveen Malfoy chapter 7 . 7/15/2016
Loved it. I always love 100 words drabbles.
Guest chapter 20 . 4/12/2016
Love these stories
SamiraUndercover chapter 3 . 1/15/2016
I understood the message perfectly clear so I was surprised reading the A/n at the end, whatever I liked it! :)
noxofsoul chapter 5 . 12/12/2015
PLEASE MAKE THIS INTO AN ACTUAL STORY
Guest chapter 17 . 7/11/2015
"We're lost in this but it feels like home."

Well, damn.
dramione143 chapter 16 . 7/11/2015
Sorry if my reviews have been short and prompt, or merely just reactions not even exceeding five words. Sometimes I don't even bother logging back in my account. It's just that I don't have the words to express how much I love your stories - possibly every single one of them. I'm not into synonyms, metaphors, euphemisms, or semantics. But I do know how much every single review left on a story means to an author. So this is my way of apologizing to you for not being able to deliver the way I would optimistically want my readers to. Just know that I appreciate your works, and it's probably me saying "aww", "cute", and "love this" most of the time.

I logged in so I could post this as myself. I don't know why, but I just felt bad because my reviews have been 'lacking'.
Guest chapter 14 . 7/11/2015
Aww, cute.
dramione143 chapter 7 . 7/10/2015
Aww
dramione143 chapter 5 . 7/10/2015
Zammie4ever chapter 3 . 6/29/2015
I actually really like this drabble. I understand why others dont and I wasn't sure if I would like when reading the warnings, but I like how you showed her. How she not only had a plan to leave, but actually did it, even when the plan seemed to fail. It showed the strength of her character and was written very well.
hpfan addict chapter 18 . 6/17/2015
Wow? Gulp! That's so? That was intense! Wow! Well done! Cheers!;-)