Reviews for DHr Drabbles: Where The Pieces Fit Together
Arveen Delphinus Malfoy chapter 7 . 7/15
Loved it. I always love 100 words drabbles.
Love these stories
SamiraUndercover chapter 3 . 1/15
I understood the message perfectly clear so I was surprised reading the A/n at the end, whatever I liked it! :)
DrowningInFeelz chapter 5 . 12/12/2015
PLEASE MAKE THIS INTO AN ACTUAL STORY
Guest chapter 17 . 7/11/2015
"We're lost in this but it feels like home."

Well, damn.
dramione143 chapter 16 . 7/11/2015
Sorry if my reviews have been short and prompt, or merely just reactions not even exceeding five words. Sometimes I don't even bother logging back in my account. It's just that I don't have the words to express how much I love your stories - possibly every single one of them. I'm not into synonyms, metaphors, euphemisms, or semantics. But I do know how much every single review left on a story means to an author. So this is my way of apologizing to you for not being able to deliver the way I would optimistically want my readers to. Just know that I appreciate your works, and it's probably me saying "aww", "cute", and "love this" most of the time.

I logged in so I could post this as myself. I don't know why, but I just felt bad because my reviews have been 'lacking'.
Guest chapter 14 . 7/11/2015
Aww, cute.
dramione143 chapter 7 . 7/10/2015
Aww
dramione143 chapter 5 . 7/10/2015
Zammie4ever chapter 3 . 6/29/2015
I actually really like this drabble. I understand why others dont and I wasn't sure if I would like when reading the warnings, but I like how you showed her. How she not only had a plan to leave, but actually did it, even when the plan seemed to fail. It showed the strength of her character and was written very well.
hpfan addict chapter 18 . 6/17/2015
Wow? Gulp! That's so? That was intense! Wow! Well done! Cheers!;-)
hpfan addict chapter 6 . 6/17/2015
Congratulations! Clever moderators! For some reason, I picture their flat having been located near an airport?- and her hearing the frequent sounds of planes flying overhead.
My POV—(One, she contemplated about, of which, she soon would be seated aboard; only a short drive away! "Stupid muggles!" She thought, if it hadn't been for them, she could've simply apparated there, and been out of this place she used to love, and away –from all this misery! Merlin knew!-she needed to put some space between these walls and her?!
12:45 ...
Fifteen minutes ‘til she would be airborne! She thought over this, as she impatiently awaited the arrival of the flight attendant, with the glass of Merlot, she had ordered... "Stupid absent anger!" Four heads had turned towards her, which had made her realize something; "Great!; she thought, while shaking her head to herself. "I'm talking to myself?!")
hpfan addict chapter 5 . 6/17/2015
Oh?! I loved that one! Would also love to read it as a full-length fic! Hint! Hint!
BlueChoc chapter 20 . 12/19/2013
these drabbles are too cute! (mostly.. hahah)
Marse Speaks chapter 13 . 4/6/2013
I liked how this is written. 3
Somehow, I felt like I'm reading Flipped (the book written by van Draanen). :))
Thumbs up for this! :)