Reviews for DHr Drabbles: Where The Pieces Fit Together
Zammie4ever chapter 3 . 6/29
I actually really like this drabble. I understand why others dont and I wasn't sure if I would like when reading the warnings, but I like how you showed her. How she not only had a plan to leave, but actually did it, even when the plan seemed to fail. It showed the strength of her character and was written very well.
hpfan addict chapter 18 . 6/17
Wow? Gulp! That's so? That was intense! Wow! Well done! Cheers!;-)
hpfan addict chapter 6 . 6/17
Congratulations! Clever moderators! For some reason, I picture their flat having been located near an airport?- and her hearing the frequent sounds of planes flying overhead.
My POV—(One, she contemplated about, of which, she soon would be seated aboard; only a short drive away! "Stupid muggles!" She thought, if it hadn't been for them, she could've simply apparated there, and been out of this place she used to love, and away –from all this misery! Merlin knew!-she needed to put some space between these walls and her?!
12:45 ...
Fifteen minutes ‘til she would be airborne! She thought over this, as she impatiently awaited the arrival of the flight attendant, with the glass of Merlot, she had ordered... "Stupid absent anger!" Four heads had turned towards her, which had made her realize something; "Great!; she thought, while shaking her head to herself. "I'm talking to myself?!")
hpfan addict chapter 5 . 6/17
Oh?! I loved that one! Would also love to read it as a full-length fic! Hint! Hint!
BlueChoc chapter 20 . 12/19/2013
these drabbles are too cute! (mostly.. hahah)
Marse Speaks chapter 13 . 4/6/2013
I liked how this is written. 3
Somehow, I felt like I'm reading Flipped (the book written by van Draanen). :))
Thumbs up for this! :)
Marse Speaks chapter 12 . 4/6/2013
Sweet. Simple and nice. *heart*
Marse Speaks chapter 11 . 4/6/2013
This is very, very cute! *heartsheartshearts*
That scene about the apple made me laugh. Actually, the fact that there's an apple there is the reason why I'm still grinning right now. HAHAHA!
Loved this to bits!
Marse Speaks chapter 10 . 4/6/2013
Aww... I could imagine that short scene. (Not that I can't imagine the previous ones.)
I imagine the scene to be breathtakingly beautiful. Good drabble!
Marse Speaks chapter 9 . 4/6/2013
Awwwwwww! This is so painfully sweet. I was just halfway through when I got a glimpsed of the line "I got tired of waiting" that I thought that she'd receive a letter with that message, but... oh, how beautiful this ended! Loved it so much! :)
Marse Speaks chapter 8 . 4/6/2013
It's nice to read about this kind of Draco. Different from the other kinds that I've read so far. :)
Wonderfully written. Thumbs up!
Marse Speaks chapter 7 . 4/6/2013
Oww... well-written! :)
(Can't believe that this is how short a 100-word drabble is.)
Marse Speaks chapter 6 . 4/6/2013
Aww... nice Pansy! Her reason for leaving... T_T
I don't particularly like or dislike her, but this one kind of made me interested in her character. Good drabble!
Marse Speaks chapter 5 . 4/6/2013
HAHAHAHA! Cute! This one is. And those two also! I was grinning all the way to the end. XD
I tend to associate the word "bloody" with Ron, but, well, "bloody sexy" suits Draco. :))
Claps for this drabble!
Marse Speaks chapter 4 . 4/6/2013
That... is unexpected. I don't know what kind of person I am because I think that for couple of eight months, that's fast. Anyway, I got really entertained because this. Lighthearted and funny. I can feel their chemistry even though they're all in my mind. :))