Reviews for The Wise One: Book Three: Being
darkpheonix31 chapter 12 . 6/1
I always felt Remus was given too much credit in the books. He's a very selfish person who can be casually cruel. I felt the way he subtly accuses Harry of being like Voldemort is very in character with the real Remus. The same man who knew how much Harry suffers from the dementors and then accuses him of not caring that his mother died to protect him. The same man who tried to justify to Harry that he should "stun" people in midair and it wouldn't be murder. Remus never sends Harry a letter in canon, tried to avoid telling him that he knows his father for as long as possible, and never checked up on him at the Dursleys. He then plays around with Tonks for a year only to marry her and then abandon her while pregnant. He's kinda the worst character there is. (Aside from the awfu Umbridge of course) Hell even Lucius Malfoy never abandons his own son, he tries to convince a sociopath to call off an entire battle just to make sure he's alright.
In your story I suppose he has good reason to hide Simon but knowing Remus it also feels like passing the buck. Can't help anyone because he's too busy with his own problems and insecurities. But I do love how you've molded these characters- particularly Sirius and Harry. Seeing how the two of them have changed because they have that support system is really interesting. Both them are much stronger individuals because they have the love and support of each other. Really, really well done job with an amazing plot as well.
HPFanfictionIsGreat chapter 25 . 4/9
This chapter was stunning. It was beautiful, heart wrenching, sad, and joyous. I look forward to reading the remainder of this story.
VandaV chapter 1 . 3/1
I know, that this story was written in 2008-09, but I feel that I have to leave something behind because I gained so much during this adventure. Thank you so much! This story should be more widely known!
The character development is logical, you deal with the emotionally struggle, and your characters aren't perfect. I loved Harry' faults, I loved that you spared us from "bashing".
AND thank you for the perfectly shadowed Sirius-Harry relationship.

I could continue this to the ethernal :D You are a fantastic writer, and now I will begin the Redemtion series too!
Far out. I don't even have the words to describe how superb this is. I've read every chapter of all of them and it's amazing. This touched my heart, which is a fairly rare thing for me to say. Thankyou for writing this. Your gift is undeniable and your dedi
kyoshi711 chapter 19 . 12/22/2016
Your story is pretty good except Harry and Hermione are in a war where to win you have to kill the enemy. Harry for all his knowledge defies logic. Killing is the main ingredient to winning. Stunning is playing a game. You should have figured that Harry has to man up. In the forces they start off training you to hate your enemy by using words to demean and make you feel superior to the enemy as well as their enemy's life is worth nothing.
Nine Lives Bladeworks chapter 28 . 12/17/2016
Just read the series and I really liked it.
Questionz chapter 28 . 11/20/2016
Amazing end to the series, though I suggest future readers don't finish the last chapter (as the author so warns).
r2k-in-the-vortex chapter 28 . 10/25/2016
Nice trilogy, kind of dragged along in the middle for a bit, but the start and end are good and overall the fic works. Quality and story planning are decent too.
ranitaroy2 chapter 28 . 8/13/2016
I don't think words can do justice to the whole series... Am speechless yet I want every word in my vocab to be able to praise you... O the great one... You did a marvelous job! Thanks for sharing it with us...
Lord Barinthus chapter 19 . 7/31/2016
It is so ridiculous that they're just leaving their captured and injured enemies behind instead of killing them or keeping them locked up somewhere until the war is over. They are absolute idiots because they're simply going to have to face these people again. They could be taking enemies off the battlefield. For being really smart, they're being so stupid.
Lollypops101 chapter 28 . 7/18/2016
Poor Sirius! Anyway, I really love this series and am actually happy that you won't be continuing it. I think you ended it perfectly. I only wish that you could have shown Miguel and Harry's reunion as well. You are an amazing writer, and I really enjoyed reading your stories.
FierceDeityLinkMask chapter 9 . 7/10/2016
Hermione is a slut...
montanaatheart chapter 28 . 7/5/2016
Loved the entire series...now I am going to need to read more of your writing. Must have more. Time to go pick another from your list.
Dareth151 chapter 27 . 6/16/2016
Read this trilogy over a couple days. Very good writing. Good characterization. Chose to skip the final chapter (and most of the first epilogue. I was ready for the fluff and the happy ending). I hope if you ever decide to continue it as the a/n suggests you may that you will make a note of it on this story so that myself and others who have enjoyed it can embark on a new journey with you.

I quite like that Sirius survived the full story. It seems like that barely ever happens. In fairness, the death eaters were pushovers for the most part. Very few people died on the side of the ministry and the order. It's very different from a lot of stories, where basically half the cast bites it. I liked that difference.
Guest chapter 25 . 3/26/2016
I have read this entire epic several times over the years, and the epilogue is so satisfying. Kudos to you for creating such wonderful and evolving relationships between the characters. A great story! Thank you!