Reviews for Love for Fun
AnimaeChina chapter 5 . 5/3/2003
This fan fic is really amusing...

I never knew that there were edible undergarments...

What happened with Nephrite is he with Naru?
Usagi Asia Maxwell no time to log in chapter 5 . 4/8/2003
o.0 lol, Ok, I admit that I passed this fic by a couple of times because I thought it might be another stupid lemo... BUT THIS IS SO FUNNY!

Asia-chan
kelly chapter 5 . 4/5/2003
my gut is going to explode! this is to funny for words. please more!
chrys-chan chapter 5 . 3/19/2003
I love the story...pwease continue writting i wanna find out what happens next! :: pouts:: please please please...this is my fav. story

Hugz from Fanz

Chrys-chan
Dark-Kalli chapter 5 . 12/28/2002
I loved this fic. I really loved it. It just came alive for me while I was reading it. And it was very funny. Keep writing this, I loved it! _
Sun-Princess2 chapter 4 . 12/6/2002
HEY! this story is great, but you need to UPDATE it soon. i really want to know what's going to happen next. i'm having the same problem with your other stories, you only seem to get so far before you just stop and leave all of your readers hanging. i know that it's kind of dificult to update all the time, but if you're not going to be able to update for a while, at least tell us! i know that i have no time to upcate my story right now, so i told my readers that i wouldn't be updating until Christmas break. if you're not going to finish a story, then say that. let someone else finish it if they want to. just don't stop without telling your readers. it's kind of annoying! anyway, great story, but it needs to go somewhere.
aquafina rain chapter 5 . 11/8/2002
GYEEEE! I LUV THIS! Awww...poor Usagi-san...she'll learn how to live with tah ecchi, though! Anyway, update soon!
labellily chapter 2 . 10/27/2002
MUWAHAHAHAHA! Yet another review from ME! Se, I'm doing what I call "binge-reviewing" in hopes of working towards a bright and happy future where you update and save your life for a while longer. Seriously though-UPDATE NOW!
labellily chapter 3 . 10/27/2002
MUWAHAHAHAHAHA! Stupid site wouldn't let me review the other chapters...*growls* Oh well, ne? Now, let's get down to business. The way I see it is like this: you update RIGHT AWAY, or I kill myself and haunt you for the rest of eternity. Hmmmm. Or I could set my collection of monsters and stalkers on you. You may choose your death. UNLESS YOU UPDATE! I STRONGLY SUGGEST THAT YOU UPDATE! NOW!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/23/2002
UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/23/2002
UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
jade chapter 5 . 10/21/2002
yay! cool story! write more (please!)?
Guest chapter 5 . 10/18/2002
great story keep going update soon i wanna see more soon

ja ne
Sun-Princess2 chapter 5 . 9/15/2002
I really love this story, it's sooooooo funny! I just wish that you would update it soon:( I really love the Mamoru bashing, that's the best. The Yohji/Usagi pairing is strange until you get used to it, but I love it now. Please update this story, it's one of my favorites!:)
Saturnpyroprincess chapter 5 . 8/26/2002
I want more. Wow that was awesomly done I love Yohji. I am obsessed with this couple. Can't wait for more. Jya ne
182 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »