Reviews for Brides Watch Over Thee
loved it.
ilovedana53 chapter 1 . 3/16
feel for liz
chicki'62 chapter 12 . 12/1/2013
my wish for Christmas this year is that you find the inspiration and muse to come back to this story.
chicki'62 chapter 8 . 12/1/2013
made me spit out my coffee on this chap, lol, shoulda came with a warning! you nailed their 'voices', and their humor, great writing.
Ninlil chapter 12 . 11/28/2010
This is one of the cutest stories I've ever read. Loved it! Especially the little troublemaker Cam. Adorable!
Ninlil chapter 12 . 11/28/2010
SHAREBEAR chapter 12 . 9/19/2010
I love it to pieces. I would love to see this continued. I can't wait to see how this turns out and how everything changes. I'll be on the look out for it to be continued. :)
chainse0609bellsouth.net chapter 12 . 4/7/2010
I love this story. Are you possibly ever going to finish it...or have you moved on?
cjrw1953 chapter 12 . 6/28/2009
Love this story. Cam's POV is so cute. I hope there is more to come.
eygirl33 chapter 12 . 1/24/2009
I have so thoroughly enjoyed your story. It was so refreshing to read. I have marked it as a favorite and I sincerely look forward to reading more of your works. Thanks for sharing. Is there a sequel in the works? Please.
pwrmom2 chapter 12 . 12/29/2008
Merry CHristmas to me. I went out of town to come back with 6 new chapters posted. I love it. I love the idea you came up with to get Jason out of the mob and I love that Robert has moved in to be LIz's protection. I also love Cam, he is great, the way he interupted the wedding and also was awake to see what's going on with Robert. So cute. Can't wait for more.
babeboo1968 chapter 12 . 12/29/2008
Awsome Chapter! Still loving Cam.
twin69 chapter 12 . 12/29/2008
I love the last line

Arather than a pet kitty, the tiger was moving in.
A chapter 12 . 12/28/2008
Love it!
Iris chapter 12 . 12/26/2008
I really like this story and can't wait to read more. I like how you wrote Cameron and I feel that's how a little kid would speak and think. I just love this story and wish they would do something like this on GH so that we can get Jason and Elizabeth together again. I hope you will update soon and I'm glad you've included one of my favorite families- The Scorpios.

Peace,