Reviews for How the Prince Met the Girl, How He Lost Her,
Poodie chapter 15 . 10h
Just look at him. Blood thirst won't describe it propery XD Every time i imagine Gaara and Kankuro getting mad, i get excited!
Poodie chapter 14 . 10h
You travel alot! I wish i could too XD I am soooo enjoyijng this!
Poodie chapter 13 . 10h
Oh. My. Gosh… He just did that O_O Shikamaru... you hell of a guy
Poodie chapter 12 . 5/27
Is the court serious?! Hell the ain't a proper romance at ALL XD but i love it all the more!
Poodie chapter 11 . 5/27
I do believe this is where Shikamaru has entered deep shit XD
Poodie chapter 10 . 5/27
Oh my gosh ShikaShika is in DEEEP! I take it youre not a huge fan of Sasuke XD lol it makes for good story plot!
Poodie chapter 9 . 5/27
Awwwwww, cloud watching together XD Cute!
Poodie chapter 8 . 5/27
I wouldn't be able to argue with angry Choji to be honest XD And reading Ino's scream was really endearing. Anko is so crazy i love her XD
Poodie chapter 7 . 5/27
I can't, SHAN'T tear myself away from this story primarialy because i have no damn self control XD
Poodie chapter 6 . 5/27
Strange boy that Shikamaru. Look at them, they just need a different kind of love XD
Poodie chapter 5 . 5/27
The endings to your chapters are always so iconice that i love it!
Poodie chapter 4 . 5/27
Awwww, the Queen is savage! XD She really did a number on Temari!
Poodie chapter 3 . 5/27
Shikamaru…when traveling to hell, wear no clothes and pack nothing! Moving around would be so much easier XD
Poodie chapter 2 . 5/27
The heck? XD And nobody is bothered by the fact that Temari is, like, half naked XD Lol i laughes so hard. The war has indeed begun!
Poodie chapter 1 . 5/27
Oh Ino, you live to control! (so do i but on lesser grounds) Ha! The summary had me captivated, and i do believe i have read and reviewed some of your other projects as well Oh Dee, because i do remember your name, though, for the life of me, i cant possibly rememeber what it is i HAD read that was also one of your glorious works. But, oh well XD FOLLOW!