Reviews for The Nymph Hunt
Rufina chapter 5 . 1/15
Hey! i rarely come to this site, but i found this and i loved it! It was original and a geat take on that prompt, vey funny and lovely.
EGGITY chapter 5 . 11/22/2020
This was such a fun lighthearted read with just the right touch of drama to it! I really enjoyed reading it.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/2/2020
omg more plz
Serennos chapter 5 . 8/10/2020
What an engaging and lovely story. Thank you.
SterlingBee chapter 5 . 8/3/2020
Aw, this was precious! Thank you!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/18/2020
Such a fun read! Loved it
Jazzielady76 chapter 5 . 7/6/2020
love it! this was great!
lna jt chapter 5 . 6/28/2020
Oh cute fluff! Thank you!
TheRealAVS chapter 5 . 6/18/2020
Ah! This was so good!
*Happy human noises*
Koperkuki chapter 1 . 5/11/2020
I dont care how dorky it makes me I would love to read 'a thesis on the social, religious, and cultural influences behind every single similarity and difference in the Muggle and wizarding societies of today'

Great first chapter, already intrigued
snitch-seeker chapter 5 . 1/25/2020
Oh my God...that was beautiful...Draco didn't care about her looks, just her, and then a double crush? Crap, its so sweet...
dagitab ng sinagtala chapter 5 . 1/6/2020
I absolutely loved this story! I wish there was more but I'm totally fine with how things are. Thank you! ️
Guest chapter 5 . 11/22/2019
Draco is the definition of tsundere i love it
Elpiniki Kappa chapter 1 . 10/11/2019
I loved this! Sweet and adorable little story. Both characters on spot, as always. Well written, witty dialogue, as always. You have become one of my top five authors in the Harry Potter universe. And fuck, in all honesty, you have ruined all other dramione authors for me now...
Sophisticated Sage chapter 5 . 7/17/2019
I found this fic quite vexing, not in a bad way necessarily, but I've learned to expect that from you. Still, every single one of your tales has me enthralled.