Reviews for Shadow and Wind: New legends
imnotadriana chapter 53 . 10h
I love this book so much! It's really original for a Naruto fanfiction. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Takatou chapter 5 . 7/16
At first I thought that this will be a really great fic, and I love Shikamaru so it makes me want to read this more. But I really really don't like this chapter. 'hey, that kid is the fox demon, let's kill him' still okay. The one who want to kill him is konoha shinobi, shocked, Naruto ran away from the village, still okay. But then that OC said 'let's make him an S class missing nin, after all he know this village secret', hmmmm quite okay. And then Kakashi come and said I have the proof that you did it, and the OC said 'alright we will make a cover story he will be doing a mission AN S RANK MISSION!'. Why, because he's an S class missing nin. WTF!

First, I myself didn't know the reason why Naruto suddenly become an S class missing Nin. It's true that he knew this village secret, but it's only because he's the secret himself, it's not like he know all of Konoha's secret.
Second, seriously, is Genta the only one in the council, wasn't the clan head also a member of the council? How can the OC suddenly make all of the decisions.
Third, Kakashi has the proof that Genta is the one who did it. He could blackmail Genta more, for example make him retract the statement that Naruto is now an S class missing nin, or perhaps talk to Shikaku so he could think of a better plan.
Fourth, Naruto was hurt by his "friend's" word and almost kill by Konoha shinobi himself, and it's not some idiot one but a shinobi who had mission from the council to kill him, and HE HEARD IT! Why would he want to go back to Konoha, who want to kill him AND do an S rank mission FOR Konoha.

I just don't see the logic in there, nope.
AshesGleamandGlow chapter 23 . 6/19
I only really have one thing to say. This story is amazing and well done.
cabbieforhire chapter 36 . 5/12
Am I the only one who didn't like Hinata being a jealous little wench? Strange, because other than this chapter I liked her character in this story. But she was so rude and cold, just because Naruto spoke about Sakura? He was complaining about her, too! It's not like he was writing an apologia of all things Sakura. It made her seem less like someone who improved and more like someone who's immature and instead of telling the person they're upset with what they're upset about, they act out on them.

Also, having Naruto getting repeatedly trounced by everyone except OCs is sort of annoying. There's a fine line between 'he still has a ways to go' and 'well, Naruto has to be the weak and idiotic underdog so even though he's learned a lot we'll just power up everyone else even more.' Because eventually, what's the point?
MC chapter 53 . 5/10
This is one of the greatest Naruto fanfics I have ever had the pleasure of reading.
littleditto chapter 42 . 4/24
Naruto with exploding clones?! Have you ever read MogtheGnome's "the great landscaping crisis"? OOC, but hilarious. And probably more accurate than some of us would like to admit...
Leychanx chapter 14 . 4/19
She's kind of annoying.
Vice Fandonna chapter 28 . 3/1
Shikamaru has an eternal rival! And it's Temari! shouldn't be finding that so funny.
Zephyr-Sensei chapter 1 . 2/28
Wow. I love this beginning . such an eerie atmosphere you made. Super excited to read the rest!
Everyone is acting OOC. GTFO.
Loner Kid chapter 8 . 2/22
Im worried
That man is a s class
How r theygonna train up to his level?
They dont have a sensei
They only have some basic scrolls
And naruto doesnt even know his chakra nature...
Loner Kid chapter 6 . 2/22
Wait naruto and shika together on a mission? Am i missing something?
Loner Kid chapter 3 . 2/22
Oh shit
Sry i might not review much cuz the story is too captivating
Off to read now!
Loner Kid chapter 1 . 2/22
Yesyesyesyesyes shika and naru!
I love fics that r centered around them
Like them being teammates or friends or such
And seeing the summary, i assume they r gonna run away from the village? *SUPER EXCITED***
mickeymouse3265 chapter 14 . 2/22
I don't think I like the idea that it's not Naruto that's doing the seals. ..his father was the one who was a seal master and the uzamakis are known seal masters even the stupid ones
1,332 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »