Reviews for Shadow and Wind: New legends
ConstanceJ chapter 53 . 10/19
This is rad.
inspired-by-Dream chapter 41 . 10/16
This is just getting awesome-r

Sob story back and ass kicking, I still wish Naruto would give Kurama a chance to redeem, course the Kyubi has ego the size of his whole body of chakra, so that’d take a while. I still want BAMF Naruto, but then The Fourth is BAMF without the Kyubi so eh.

This Naruto is also very different, subtle, but still big enough difference due to being with Shikamaru and smarten up and all that. He’d become a fine Hokage.

Though...Can we kill off Aya? She’s grating on my nerves... Maybe she’s important, but god do I hate her involvement. Troublesome.

Oh and, looking at the updated time... Hopefully this isn’t just... dropped...
buterflypuss chapter 1 . 7/11
;.; i just realized this hasnt been updated in years ;_;
armydancer01 chapter 53 . 6/2
Absolutely love this story. Wish you would continue with it. The story just feels incomplete but amazing
slythefoxx2 chapter 22 . 4/16
So you have team 7 be awful to Naruto and when he returns you have one of his abusers abuse him? Hilarious!
I don't have a problem, per se, about the way things played out. My main issue is that my read of the characters would have things almost backwards. Basically, the strength of Naruto is to reach beyond the base assumptions. When the series starts he's weak, and reaching out served as the life line among impossible challenges by trying the untread path. When he gets stronger, he in turn reaches out to those he could probably tread on easily.

Of course I only watched the original series years ago, so I could be completely wrong.
LadyWilliams chapter 53 . 4/13
UPDATE! I've been rereading this thing 8th times already. PLEASE UPDATE... PLEASEEEEEEE...
Isn't 500 ryo like how much one of Kakashi's special books cost?
I'm not finished reading yet, but wanted to let you know I truly appreciate the time you took to write a friendship with Shikamaru and Naruto! They DO have a unique friendship that's often hinted at in the show, and not elaborated on enough! So thanks!
Kamhal chapter 53 . 3/5
Is there no updates?
HeartOfZoro4000 chapter 22 . 3/5
Hi there I just wanted to tell you how much I love this story, shikamaru is my fav with naruto too. I've this story 6 time and I still love it, do your best ! XD
Sakura is the bitchiest bitch who has ever lived. If it were up to me she'd be double raped by Orochimaru and Sasuke then cut to pieces by Kabuto's Chakra Scalpel and left to die at the entrance to Kumo.
Olympe2 chapter 53 . 1/11
Je viens de lire ton profil et de découvrir que tu parles parfaitement français en fait, donc ouf! Plus besoin de tester mes compétences en anglais (qui sont mauvaises) pour te laisser une rewiew!
J'ai vraiment un coup de cœur pour cette histoire, surtout la relation de confiance et soutien qui s'est établie entre Shika et Naruto, et son lien plus proche avec Choji aussi. Je ne peux qu'espérer arriver à écrire une fic qui exploite aussi bien les caractères des personnages, les ennemis potentiels et ce qu'on sait du monde ninja lorsque je me déciderai à en faire une. Il n'y a pas assez d'histoires de qualités avec Naruto et Shikamaru en persos principaux sur ce site.
Dans la même idée, je ne peux que prier pour que tu postes prochainement la suite même si ça fait trois ans qu'elle n'a pas eu de nouveau chapitre. Ce serait vraiment dommage et frustrant de voir un travail de cette qualité rester inachevé.
Bon courage si c'est que tu as besoin trouver du temps ou de la motivation pour réussir à le faire _
Ciao
Olympe2 chapter 47 . 1/10
I really love your story, please restart to published.
(English is not my mother tongue, i hope i didn't make mistakes)

See you
BathroomDemon46 chapter 53 . 1/4
Damn. What a place to stop updating lmao
1,348 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »