Reviews for Shadow and Wind: New legends
bluesnowflakes21 chapter 53 . 6/11
awesome but i really don't think naru/hina works good in this fic. so hope there would be an interesting pairing infact bl would suffix as well. if you can do it with narupairing..looking forward to your net chap..:-)
Silenced Doves chapter 53 . 6/2
Awesome story so far! It's taken me two weeks but I managed to get it done! I love this story and where you're taking it. I am going to guess by the fact it started in 2008 and was last updated in 2014 you are a slow updater which is fine since I am pretty terrible myself at updating. Hope to see a new chapter sooner rather than later. Thanks!
blueper chapter 53 . 5/21
awesome
blueper chapter 52 . 5/21
love this story. its so awesome
Nimm2 chapter 53 . 5/18
Hello there. It's been awhile since your last update so i'm not sure if you'll even read this.
But your story is just so awesome that i had to leave a comment.
First of all, sorry for any grammar mistakes, i'm from switzerland (europe) and learned english in school and from :)
To the story.
You are great in writing each persons unique character, it is so much fun do read it (and also not too difficult words, thanks!).
I've always been a little bit of a shika fangirl, and you story turned me into a full one!
I love how he uses that big brain of his to its full potential when it comes to getting stronger for naruto/making naruto stronger while still beeing his lazy self :)

So i was wondering if you are going to continue the story some time in the future or at least what you had in mind how the story should have continued / ended. And also, what's going to happen with aya (please let her marry shikamaru, that lazy ass needs a fiery wife to keep him on track ;) )
Well, that was it from me, hope to hear from you :)

Greetings, nimm2
FosterFarms chapter 53 . 5/14
How you could leave your loyal fans hanging for this amount of time is beyond my comprehension, however I do know that all authors who do these things are leaving many people in depression
sanabalis chapter 53 . 5/1
Pretty good so far!
I never thought i could actually love a Fanfic more then a like the actual show but you just keep surprising me. Seriously though this is awesome I never thought of Shikamaru and Naruto being a team but i love them being Bros. i also love your OC's, especially Aya she's such a perv i'm positive she's Jiraiyas daughter and it's just hilarious. keep writing this master piece.
Lita of Jupiter chapter 52 . 3/8
well, I for one am glad that Naruto has made it clear he has other things to focus on, with his family, new rank and organization seeing to kill him . If NaruHina becomes a thing ehre then it needs to be slow I think, besides this sense of ownership due to the confession makes me a little twitchy!

Looking forward to the chunin exams and lived the inclusion os Aya in the bit and Inari was brilliant
Gold Zephos chapter 53 . 3/7
Finish this story before I use my Fire-Wind Chakra on your sorry and lazy ass. Besides, you don't want to anger the ten tailed fox inside me.

P.S. I can teach Naruto to be able to summon the Kyuubi within him at will.

*summons manifestation scroll* be warned the Kyuubi will try to you the moment that you use the scroll, but, after the initial encounter, you'll be able to summon his traits with ease. And he will be unable to kill anyone.
Panth3ra chapter 53 . 2/23
Great story! Update soon!
btw what was it that naruto whispered to hinata, that made her target shika? I was completely lost there :/
ClownWhosFeelnDown chapter 1 . 1/21
interesting. is it slash?
I love this story, but it's update is sporadic at best and honesty probably makes some people hysterical, bacause it's a great story. I await your next update, hope plot bunnies strike you into inspiration.
The Devil Dragon God Slayer chapter 53 . 1/17
this story is great i never really thought shikamaru and naruto would be a good team though my only probelm is the need for more updates.
ShiKuroKitsune chapter 53 . 1/3
Okay, first of all, awesome fanfic. Cuz of you I officially have Shikamaru and Naruto as my Brotp of Naruto Shippudden, thank you.

And even if I think it gets kinda annoying with Aya I still think that this is intersting and hilarious all the way so far. A bit too much women trouble and romance-related stuff but its still fun to read.
And you don't even have any glaring errors in the writing either, that's a huge pluss, really. Only seems like you forgot to write some words a few places actually. Still, I love the way you write, so easy and enjoyable to read and the plot. That's an awesome piece of art right there. I want to hug you for publishing this. All the time.

But I've always thought that Naruto would be a genius when it comes to sealing/Fuuinjutsu (Did I write that right?) so I guess I'm asking if Naruto will make these badass seals and stuff and will learn it really quickly. You know, since he's an Uzumaki and his father was a seal master and all that. And even if Minato probably got loads of help from Kushina in the beginning he was still a genius. And he was a seal master at quite a young age, while Kushina was an Uzumaki. She's supposed to be awesome at it.

And one more thing, I find it absolutely hilarious that Shika and Naru gets mistaken as a couple, even if you should be more careful with how you write things. A great example is "trying everything" in the hotel room. Really. You should expect atleast someone to mentions it.
You even made Shika mention it like that in the R&R. More people will hopefully mistake them as that again. Lots of times. (Cuz I love to see/read their reactions and its funny, don't try to deny it)

I think that was it. For now.
1,308 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »