Reviews for Shadow and Wind: New legends
Panth3ra chapter 53 . 2/23
Great story! Update soon!
btw what was it that naruto whispered to hinata, that made her target shika? I was completely lost there :/
ClownWhosFeelnDown chapter 1 . 1/21
interesting. is it slash?
I love this story, but it's update is sporadic at best and honesty probably makes some people hysterical, bacause it's a great story. I await your next update, hope plot bunnies strike you into inspiration.
The Devil Dragon God Slayer chapter 53 . 1/17
this story is great i never really thought shikamaru and naruto would be a good team though my only probelm is the need for more updates.
ShiKuroKitsune chapter 53 . 1/3
Okay, first of all, awesome fanfic. Cuz of you I officially have Shikamaru and Naruto as my Brotp of Naruto Shippudden, thank you.

And even if I think it gets kinda annoying with Aya I still think that this is intersting and hilarious all the way so far. A bit too much women trouble and romance-related stuff but its still fun to read.
And you don't even have any glaring errors in the writing either, that's a huge pluss, really. Only seems like you forgot to write some words a few places actually. Still, I love the way you write, so easy and enjoyable to read and the plot. That's an awesome piece of art right there. I want to hug you for publishing this. All the time.

But I've always thought that Naruto would be a genius when it comes to sealing/Fuuinjutsu (Did I write that right?) so I guess I'm asking if Naruto will make these badass seals and stuff and will learn it really quickly. You know, since he's an Uzumaki and his father was a seal master and all that. And even if Minato probably got loads of help from Kushina in the beginning he was still a genius. And he was a seal master at quite a young age, while Kushina was an Uzumaki. She's supposed to be awesome at it.

And one more thing, I find it absolutely hilarious that Shika and Naru gets mistaken as a couple, even if you should be more careful with how you write things. A great example is "trying everything" in the hotel room. Really. You should expect atleast someone to mentions it.
You even made Shika mention it like that in the R&R. More people will hopefully mistake them as that again. Lots of times. (Cuz I love to see/read their reactions and its funny, don't try to deny it)

I think that was it. For now.
Lucie4512 chapter 53 . 1/1
More...we need more!
I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH
Please Update soon! :)
Wolf and MR Lover chapter 8 . 12/23/2014
When I read "...and I recently picked up something called "checkers"." I whispered in a really loud voice, 'I love checkers!' And wow, Naruto is sure is making this as hard as possible for Shikamaru unintentionally. And I like it! Oblivion, hehe... you wouldn't happen to know the game would you? I'm a fan of the game series. This is getting fun, but what's with all the slashes in the ranks that you listed? They're making me confused.
sjstaudt chapter 44 . 12/19/2014
It seems like their training is progressing in leaps and bounds, almost like these months have been years even by narutoverse standards.
sjstaudt chapter 43 . 12/19/2014
Where are the epic hospital-necessitating backfires?
sjstaudt chapter 35 . 12/18/2014
I'm a little depressed at how underutilized team 10 has been. Sure they're a year ahead technically, but I see them as the most underutilized group here. There's especially some interesting possibilities with TenTen. Lee and Neji are pretty straight forward. Lee obviously has his focus, and Neji is mostly juuken-based since he needs to prove his clan worth or something along those lines. TenTen seems similarly one dimensional but there isn't really a reason.
sjstaudt chapter 29 . 12/18/2014
Hehe, you said a shady leaf shinobi
sjstaudt chapter 5 . 12/18/2014
I'd previously started this story I'm sure, but got a bit annoyed b this point. Everything is said with half explanations and moves at warp speed. Maybe that's the idea with the smart elite ninja, but really there should be some hilariously huge misunderstandings on occasion, it like going on a mission with half an objective.
UVlite chapter 16 . 12/8/2014
rereading the fic from the begining so much to keep track of
noticed 2 errors in this chapter
"or because she was a lost nin"
don't you meen missing nin

"my father as something to tell you."
I think that should be "father has something"

still fun to read Aya meeting them again
libro5678 chapter 5 . 12/7/2014
Naruto is probably the first genin to be an s class missing nin
Guest chapter 53 . 11/30/2014
I like your story. A reasonable presentation, though occasionally going to a bit cracky on the ridiculous levels of shit dropping on Team Oblivion. Though NaruxSaku fan in me is a bit sad but you managed it well enough that I am not upset over it. Well written. Would suggest to anyone familiar with Naruto.
1,298 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »