Reviews for Thanksgiving, Winchester Style
TolkienGirl chapter 17 . 2/1
Read this epic fic over the course of the day and really enjoyed it. I love how your stories have both angsty feels and happy ones. They make me smile. :) Great writing, great character depiction, the works.
Casey2y5 chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
I realized when you sent your response that I had read this story a few weeks ago, and just never reviewed. I really enjoyed it when I read it. There's nothing like the warm, fuzzy brotherly moments between these two and we certainly don't get enough on the show.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Dean was vaccinated with the pielover virus before he was even born. He really does love pie.

Parenting Your Gifted Child is still the best SPN fic I ever read and there is no justice that I didn't know how to use the Favorite Story button when I first commented on it.
ccase13 chapter 17 . 6/11/2011
Your recommendation was right on, this is a great story.

Poor Dean just isn't right without Sam.

You should add chapters. 2011 should be an especially good one after the year with no Sam and the miserable half year with Souless Sam.
Zyanya chapter 13 . 4/8/2011
Really Sam's so cruel...poor Dean! He is so lonely, where is John, Jim or Bobby? poor boy...thanks :)
Zyanya chapter 12 . 4/8/2011
Me-crying here...so he never called Dean, that was just too cruel, he really thought that time will help him forget his awesome big brother...that's as he said here was everythig for him...very talented but I am kind of hating Dean right now
Zyanya chapter 11 . 4/8/2011
You got me there, poor Dean, at leat John realize it and tried something...I haven't read the next one but I really hpe that Sam had called or made something...your stories are great, goes to my favs as well as you! thanks a lot...I enjoy this suffering ha ha
Zyanya chapter 10 . 4/8/2011
You are really cruel, I suffered a lot with this...poor boys, I am gonna read the next chapter...and I gues that I will suffer more...great job here, thanks!
mystery muffin chapter 13 . 3/17/2011
This is really really good! I love this story and can't wait to see what else you have wrote and one last thing Happy Day!(I'm not sure if you celebrate it but thought I'd say it anyway :])

MM
Psycho33 chapter 13 . 11/23/2010
I usually hate Stanford stories cause I wind up hating on Sam, however this story, this particular chapter touched me deeply. It brought tears to my eyes and that is what art is all about, moving people. Thanks for sharing.
HEARTxOFxTHExSTORM chapter 6 . 8/10/2010
This is such a cute idea for a story! Awesome job!
missmarina95 chapter 17 . 6/18/2010
Great story! I loved nearly every chapter, but the last one is definately my favorite! The stories are cute, fluffy, angsty, hopeful, you name it! You have it all, and it was definately worth the read! Amazing job!
Kitten-in-the-skyy chapter 15 . 6/9/2010
I love this story. It's more of...a thought provoking journey to me... This story is brilliance.
Hunnique chapter 11 . 5/16/2010
Hi,

I've been reading your Thanksgiving episodes with relish, I wasn't sure one could write different emotions and situations about a same celebration, but you certainly showed me. Simple, sad, funnym complicated, heartbreaking, heartwarming every time including the reader completely. I'm enjoying myself!
Illucida chapter 17 . 5/10/2010
:D This was a lovely way to end your Thanksgiving series. The journey was interesting, and had its ups and downs. You've done a good job.