Reviews for Thanksgiving, Winchester Style
Fictionnaire chapter 6 . 3/30/2009
I've never heard of this thanksgiving flavored soda. But then again I'm aussie so no wonder. Another good chapter that's showing that there's always a chance to have their thanksgiving dinner because it's very important to the brothers. I like this very much.
Fictionnaire chapter 5 . 3/30/2009
Another great chapter. It seems that Dean can be talked into anything with pie. Will have to remember that in future. LOL, I love Sam's eagerness. You write very good chapters and stories.
Fictionnaire chapter 4 . 3/29/2009
LOL, I was hoping Dean didn't steal the pie. That was another great chapter. Keep up the great work.
Fictionnaire chapter 3 . 3/29/2009
That is truly a sad chapter. Very powerful that you have pie not cheering Dean up but making him feel worse.
Fictionnaire chapter 2 . 3/29/2009
LOL, another great moment. kid!Dean is so cute. Makes me wonder if maybe Sam did communicate with Dean or if it was just Dean wanting pumpkin pie badly and the baby flutter movement was purely coincidental... As a great man said often. "I don't believe in coincidences" I love how you wrote in the 'blinding smile' that was brilliant and another cute chapter.
TraSan chapter 15 . 3/29/2009
Great chapter, girly!
Fictionnaire chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
A great chapter... Of course unborn Dean wants pie. What else would the mum2be be craving. LOL. Very, very cute. They seem like such a cute couple. Quite insightful I reckon.
lucyjekyll chapter 15 . 3/28/2009
Thank you for turning on anonymous reviews! This chapter is really good! I totally got the literary allusion. :)
K Hanna Korossy chapter 15 . 3/28/2009
It's so fitting that while Dean thinks "helping Dean helped Sam too," what's really going on here is that helping Sam helps Dean heal. Even if they don't get their Thanksgiving at Thanksgiving, Dean is willing if Sam needs it. And it was a good tribute to their dad at the end. I like the thought that pie is more Winchester than hard liquor, and the toast was a good milestone in grieving. Nice.
Mad Server chapter 15 . 3/28/2009
Chocolate pie... *drools*

I like Sam keeping an eye on Dean in this chapter.
pickamix chapter 15 . 3/28/2009
That was very sad but very good.

"Dad’s final order was the salt in the wound of his death and Dean feared he would bleed out before he ever figured out how to live with either." That line was great.

The view into Dean's head and how tragic it was in there just blew me away.

Great job.
J.A. Carlton chapter 15 . 3/28/2009
Hey Bhoney, GREAT chapter!

EXcellently done! Thanks for another great installment... loved how well you got into the boys heads.

As usual, nicely done.
suz mc chapter 15 . 3/28/2009
All I have to say is, "To Dad."

Amazing as always. You show a different piece of the puzzle with each one. Bravo.
adder574 chapter 15 . 3/28/2009
Wow, amazing chapter. I think if we could read Dean's thoughts about his father's death, what you wrote would be exactly what he was thinking. Great job of getting inside his head. It was also a nice moment at the end where Dean realizes that he can talk about his father without geting overwhelmed. I'm really looking forward to the next chapter.
pandora jazz chapter 15 . 3/28/2009
You did an excellent job with all of Dean's thoughts, his guilt over John's death and how he has to save Sam. This was definitely second season, but still some of these issues are still reflected in current episodes.

I'll admit I read the 'tag' first when you said you wanted to finish the chapter with a more upbeat ending. I liked the mention of chocolate pie, though we know that Dean likes pumpkin, was this a nod to Jensen's gdm's pie he mentioned during the Chicago convention?

It was a nice moment at the end as Dean shared his memory of John with Sam.

Thanks for sharing your story with us.

I enjoyed reading this chapter.
735 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »