Reviews for Thanksgiving, Winchester Style
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Aw, how darling!
ziggy.uk chapter 2 . 12/15/2008
Aah, that was so cute, three year old Dean talking to his unborn brother, and so like older Dean that it was about pie! Nice to think that their bond was there even before Sammy was born. And John and Mary weren't wrong that their youngest would be tall, but so sweet that they told Dean different! And just loved how Dean told Mary's bump that he would be "da bestest wittle brover ever."
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Great chapter, just loved how you wrote it with Mary pregnant with Dean and her craving for pie! No wonder her eldest had a great appetite and a love of pies for dessert!
K Hanna Korossy chapter 2 . 12/15/2008
This story continues to be its own holiday dessert. I love how in vitro Sammy already responds to Dean's voice-and why not? I can believe Dean talked to him more in the womb than even Mary did. And she was pretty on the mark with the bigfoot line, wasn't she? :
Nana56 chapter 2 . 12/15/2008
Aw. Thanks, sweetie! You are definitely most welcome. I want to encourage you to keep going.

This was adorable. Mary had no idea that Dean would call Sammy "Sasquatch". *laughs* That's great!

Your depiction of Dean's speech at that age was right on, too! I loved this. Just perfect!
JennK528 chapter 2 . 12/15/2008
Hey, here I was, asking you about your fic, and you'd already started posting! Good for you! And how did I miss the first chapter before? ARGH!

Very sweet - and Dean comes to his pie love naturally! It's in the genes! LOL! Too funny. *g*

Looking forward to more chapters!
deangirl1 chapter 2 . 12/15/2008
Sweet that you had them bond over pie with Sammy still in the womb! LOL!
SupernaturalGeek chapter 2 . 12/15/2008
That was very sweet, especially 'watching' Dean's interaction with unborn Sam. I liked how Sam reacted to Dean's voice, even in the womb, and I can just imagine that happening actually.

It was sad as we know this will be Mary's last Thanksgiving, and most likely the last 'normal' one Dean and John will experience.

Thank you for the dedication but there was really no need, I didn't do anything..

Looking forward to reading more.
L5472 chapter 2 . 12/14/2008
Aww...Dean is adorable in this chapter! “Not bigger ’n me though, Mommy. Cuz I’m da big brover. Wight?” *squeals*

And Mary's right, Dean! You will and are a great big brother!

*heart melts* Dean talks to his baby brother through her tummy! Loved how Dean said Sammy would be a great little brother..

Great, Lisa's all mushy now! LOL. I can't take this much Wichester fluff/love! XD
Scullspeare chapter 2 . 12/14/2008
Aw!

Mary was right - she did give birth to giant (well, eventually); Dean was right too - he got 'da bestest wittle brover ever. Oh, and Sam did okay in the deal too! :)

This little snapshot made me smile from start to finish. Loved the mother and son dynamic; such a sweet moment made bittersweet by knowing it won't last much longer.

Scrumptious.
Ethos chapter 2 . 12/14/2008
SO darn cute! Ok, 'nother good chapter. I have to say, the most remarkable thing about this is you actually managed to pull off a three-year old Dean. That's flat out amazing! Looking forward to seeing more!
sylia91 chapter 2 . 12/14/2008
Arrgghh, little Dean is so cute! These scenes are heartwarming but bittersweet knowing what we do about their future. Look forward to more soon.
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 2 . 12/14/2008
these are so freakin cute I KNOW you're gonna break my heart later on.
Jenmm31 chapter 2 . 12/14/2008
Aww...too cute. John and Mary...and dean already being all big-brothery with Sam. Adorable. Can't wait to see what's up next...since they'll both be born and can finally interact with one another! lol

Great job on the writing:)
TraSan chapter 2 . 12/14/2008
I have the biggest grin on my face. That chapter warmed the cockles of my heart. Aww...

And I needed a little uplift. So, thanks for that!

This is the way I love the boys - when they are brothers.

All the extra stuff is great, but it isn't what I tune in to see. I tune in to see Sam and Dean Winchester - brothers.

And Mary and John, so sweet, yet so sad, knowing it is the last Thanksgiving Mary will be a part of. *sniff*

Dean's last line is what did me in. So, so sweet.

Loved it.