Reviews for Thanksgiving, Winchester Style
Ani-maniac494 chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
"“I know, I know,” she grumbled, not used to being inactive and not liking it much. “That’s why I agreed not to spend the whole day on my feet, making Thanksgiving dinner. I’m being good.” She stepped away and eased herself down onto the chair John pulled out for her. “Of course, I probably wouldn’t be so tired if I wasn’t as big as a house,” she finished sardonically."

You do a fantastic job capturing Mary and John. You portray Mary wonderfully, and I love John's sweet, meaningful comments.

"“Oh, and pie! You can’t forget the pie, John. I’ve been craving pie all day.”"

*falls over laughing*

"“Hey, I’m eating for two here, you know.” She did her best to look offended, but in truth she felt like she was eating for four. This kid had a massive appetite. It was like feeding a tapeworm."

*had finally caught her breath, but falls over laughing again*

"“Guess so. Boy needs his pie,” John smiled, eyes twinkling, and gave her a kiss before standing."

Totally. You know, I still can't believe Sam forgot the pie that one time. I mean, it's bad enough that he lied to Dean about using his powers, but to forget the pie? *shakes head*

Incredible work! :)

(I really do hope that you'll consider submitting your stories to NOTW. It would be so wonderful to have your fics there! :) )

Ani-maniac494
Floralia chapter 2 . 12/16/2008
You manage to pull of sweet so well without hitting sappy. It makes me smile. Dean is a cute three year old, and still managed to feel like Dean, using an unborn Sam as a foil to get pie. It makes me sad thinking about what their actual brotherly relationship could have been like if it had been allowed to develop ‘normally’.
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 2 . 12/15/2008
I am going to PASS OUT from the sweetness here!

Dean is SO adorable I want to pick him up and cuddle him!
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Aw, how darling!
ziggy.uk chapter 2 . 12/15/2008
Aah, that was so cute, three year old Dean talking to his unborn brother, and so like older Dean that it was about pie! Nice to think that their bond was there even before Sammy was born. And John and Mary weren't wrong that their youngest would be tall, but so sweet that they told Dean different! And just loved how Dean told Mary's bump that he would be "da bestest wittle brover ever."
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Great chapter, just loved how you wrote it with Mary pregnant with Dean and her craving for pie! No wonder her eldest had a great appetite and a love of pies for dessert!
K Hanna Korossy chapter 2 . 12/15/2008
This story continues to be its own holiday dessert. I love how in vitro Sammy already responds to Dean's voice-and why not? I can believe Dean talked to him more in the womb than even Mary did. And she was pretty on the mark with the bigfoot line, wasn't she? :
Nana56 chapter 2 . 12/15/2008
Aw. Thanks, sweetie! You are definitely most welcome. I want to encourage you to keep going.

This was adorable. Mary had no idea that Dean would call Sammy "Sasquatch". *laughs* That's great!

Your depiction of Dean's speech at that age was right on, too! I loved this. Just perfect!
JennK528 chapter 2 . 12/15/2008
Hey, here I was, asking you about your fic, and you'd already started posting! Good for you! And how did I miss the first chapter before? ARGH!

Very sweet - and Dean comes to his pie love naturally! It's in the genes! LOL! Too funny. *g*

Looking forward to more chapters!
deangirl1 chapter 2 . 12/15/2008
Sweet that you had them bond over pie with Sammy still in the womb! LOL!
SupernaturalGeek chapter 2 . 12/15/2008
That was very sweet, especially 'watching' Dean's interaction with unborn Sam. I liked how Sam reacted to Dean's voice, even in the womb, and I can just imagine that happening actually.

It was sad as we know this will be Mary's last Thanksgiving, and most likely the last 'normal' one Dean and John will experience.

Thank you for the dedication but there was really no need, I didn't do anything..

Looking forward to reading more.
L5472 chapter 2 . 12/14/2008
Aww...Dean is adorable in this chapter! “Not bigger ’n me though, Mommy. Cuz I’m da big brover. Wight?” *squeals*

And Mary's right, Dean! You will and are a great big brother!

*heart melts* Dean talks to his baby brother through her tummy! Loved how Dean said Sammy would be a great little brother..

Great, Lisa's all mushy now! LOL. I can't take this much Wichester fluff/love! XD
Scullspeare chapter 2 . 12/14/2008
Aw!

Mary was right - she did give birth to giant (well, eventually); Dean was right too - he got 'da bestest wittle brover ever. Oh, and Sam did okay in the deal too! :)

This little snapshot made me smile from start to finish. Loved the mother and son dynamic; such a sweet moment made bittersweet by knowing it won't last much longer.

Scrumptious.
Ethos chapter 2 . 12/14/2008
SO darn cute! Ok, 'nother good chapter. I have to say, the most remarkable thing about this is you actually managed to pull off a three-year old Dean. That's flat out amazing! Looking forward to seeing more!
sylia91 chapter 2 . 12/14/2008
Arrgghh, little Dean is so cute! These scenes are heartwarming but bittersweet knowing what we do about their future. Look forward to more soon.
734 | « Prev Page 1 .. 38 45 46 47 48 49 Next »