Reviews for Thanksgiving, Winchester Style
BeckaBoo1735 chapter 3 . 10/3/2009
AAW! okay now im depressed...if i get dean and sam when i want...im the dead mom right? huh...no fair! poor boys though!
BeckaBoo1735 chapter 2 . 10/3/2009
is it wierd im dying to be preggers wi a minni dean telling me to eat pumkin pie now? ps..im 17, really hate the smell of pumkins, and never ever tried a pumkin pie...huh...man i want some bad right now if i get dean and sam aswell...wee or teen...or grown up...what ever. ill take em!
BeckaBoo1735 chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
PIE! soo adorable! especially cos i watched 4.02 today with dean ordering sam to get him some pie several times...then sam forgets it lol! loved it! soo fitting! funny old world aint it lol.
Dri chapter 17 . 9/25/2009
I just caught up with this story and have been close to tears a number of times. Pretty impressive considering my friends think I have the emotional range of a brick wall. I think season five will provide an interesting background for a thanksgiving review. I hope you think about it. Funny how you picked up Dean's sentiment that Sammy isn't always much fun. Made me giggle a little. Cheers to your writer's gift! Dri
Chronicles of an Insomniac chapter 17 . 9/15/2009
Once again your story brought tears, of both saddness and laughter to my eyes. I don't know how you do it, but you have the ability with your stories to bring out the best and worst of our boys. Are you sure you're not one of the writers of the show? It seems like you should be. :)

I loved the dynamic you had in some of the chapter-how they were all feeling the same thing. It could have been cheesy to have them have the same thoughts, and feelings, but the way you wrote it... I think it did more to reinforce the idea that no matter how different the three of them may be, they are family, and they are more alike than they realize.

I also love how you tied something as simple as pie into everything, and gave it a much more symbolic meaning. It was adorable how it started with Dean still in the womb, and just kind of blossomed from there. I don't think I'll ever be able to look at pie the same way again. ;)

Thanks again for a great read!

clumsybookgirl13
achillies-eel chapter 17 . 9/11/2009
"He seemed so genuinely baffled by this turn of events that Bobby wanted to smack him upside the head. Hard."

Bobby is TOTALLY MY FAVORITE CHARACTER! I KNEW staying to finish this was a good idea. :P

I totally want to copy/paste half of the quotes and quips in here, but I'll just settle for saying that I LOVE this story. And this chapter. I think this and the first one were my favorites.

Bobby just makes everything better though, doesn't he? And pie. Always pie.

Thank you so much for sharing this with us! Can't wait till I can get around to reading all the rest of your fiction! :P
achillies-eel chapter 16 . 9/11/2009
"I’m still thankful for you. And you’re still a jerk."

-sniffs- Oh Sam. And Dean. OH the happiness you bring me! -smooshes-

...So yes, I couldn't resist finishing this. I mean, only one more chapter, right? I just couldn't go to bed without finishing it...

ONE MORE! ONLY! :(
achillies-eel chapter 15 . 9/11/2009
Damn, there is nothing more annoying than starting a fic and not being able to finish it that day. -glares at the Heavens- S'all your fault.

Aw, chocolate pie! That sounds like John, somehow. And remembering Mary every time he eats it... -swipes at tears- Lord, that's so sad. But I do love this: "he so should’ve known better than to leave the kid alone" YUS! Never leave him alone! Like with the first new episode of the season up... -screams- Yes, I just watched it, and now I got to read this, and my day is complete. Even though I'm going to have to be horrible and finish this tomorrow. -hides- 3:30 in the morning, phew.

LOVE IT!
achillies-eel chapter 13 . 9/10/2009
-hugs- Dean, honey, you break my heart. Actually, you and Sam and your denial and indecision and idiocy break my heart and make me want to kick you. Call each other already! :D

Sick of me yet? LOL
achillies-eel chapter 11 . 9/10/2009
It's so nice to see a bit of John, even if it was a bit painful to realize that he had no idea Dean expects him to pack up and leave without warning. John will always be my favorite character, but sometimes I don't know whether I want to hug him or strangle him.

Dean and Sam... their bond is so strong, it's impossible to ignore. -smishes-
achillies-eel chapter 10 . 9/10/2009
-weeps- Oh God that was so sad. I always regretted that Sam took out his anger at John on Dean, when Dean really didn't deserve it. I could almost feel both their pain.

"And he had no doubt that, wherever Dean was tonight—he wasn’t eating pie either." -That's really just TOO sad.
achillies-eel chapter 9 . 9/10/2009
I was going to rant at you for not telling us what that last word was that Dean wrote, when I realized that it was obvious enough that you didn't have to. :P I haven't watched Supernatural in awhile; I need to catch up again.

Pumpkin shake, huh? Now I want a shake. A chocolate one, really, but I still want a shake! This fic makes me want to eat, get fat, eat, get fat... :D Can't be healthy.
achillies-eel chapter 8 . 9/10/2009
-melts- When Sam and John actually get along, and wonderful things like this happen without Sam blowing up at his dad, makes me want to SMOOSH them all!

Dean always ends up in the middle, doesn't he? Trying to play referee, trying to keep them from killing each other. It's really not fair to him, not fair at all. I wish Sam would just see that.

MORE MORE MORE PIE
achillies-eel chapter 7 . 9/10/2009
“They were awful, Dean! Even you couldn’t finish most of the flavors."

Well, I guess that answers that question. :D Brussel sprouts soda... ugh.

Johnny boy! OH I wish I could blame him for so many things, but I know that I really can't, because he IS trying his best. I just wish he were less of a... Winchester? LOL Eh. Stubborn bastard.
achillies-eel chapter 6 . 9/10/2009
Wow... that's really awesome. Now I want some too! Remind me to go steal the pumpkin pie soda; sounds lurvely. I wonder if it actually tastes good...

LOL, Sam thought he was getting booze! Actually, I thought he was getting alcohol too, for a moment. :P Of course Dean wouldn't, though, the overprotective older brother.

Yeah. I'm a review whore, sorry sorry.
749 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »