Reviews for Thanksgiving, Winchester Style
Anjelicious chapter 12 . 9/1/2009
Love jess. so understanding. and loved the way you connected Sam and Dean in that soldiering on comment. awesome!
Anjelicious chapter 11 . 9/1/2009
Aww Dean still kept that paper. and Thank god. John is with Dean. FINALLY. once again...awesome chapter.
Anjelicious chapter 10 . 9/1/2009
Too sweet!
Anjelicious chapter 9 . 9/1/2009
MUST TRY the pumpkin pie shake. so thoughtful of Sam. but what exactly did Dean write?
Anjelicious chapter 8 . 9/1/2009
Yay! John finally back to his senses.
Anjelicious chapter 7 . 9/1/2009
Aww good bonding there.
Anjelicious chapter 6 . 9/1/2009
Again wanna kick John! But loved Dean's mother hen mode. Thansgiving flavoured soda. do they actually have those?
Anjelicious chapter 5 . 9/1/2009
WOW Sam is SNEAKY! But I still wanna kick John for making Dean feel that way. Loved the chapter! Im hoping to finish the story in the next half hour! lol. see you in the next chapter.
Anjelicious chapter 4 . 9/1/2009
Aww that was so sweet! Must kick Ms. Bleaker though for not being a nice lady and making Dean feed her cats just for a pie! Still at least they got pie;
Anjelicious chapter 3 . 9/1/2009
So Sad! But I think you missed one after Sam is born! lol! Unless they didnt have one! Is thanksgiving in November in the US? Keep forgetting. still awesome chapter.
Anjelicious chapter 2 . 9/1/2009
Ok I swear I cried at that sweetness. It was so sweet! Bigfoot comment was so funny!
Anjelicious chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
HAHA Dean and Pie! Absolutely lovely chapter. I love how Mary asks for pie the same way Dean does!
mymuseandi chapter 17 . 8/13/2009
Hi!

I finally had enough time to sit and read the whole 17 chapters of this story and i love it! I love ow you made pie the centrepiece of the story, a link to John and Mary and the brothers. I love that you start Dean's and Sam's first Thanksgiving while Mary was still pregnant. I think that works really well in the story, a sense of cycle of love and thanks that is starting even when they are inside Mary's body.

I cried when i was reading the Stanford years. It was touching, and everything that i thought would happen and more. I'm glad you didn't try to replace Dean with Jess, like some authors did, cuz i think that wherever Sam is, he would still want Dean in his life.

I love that you made Sam and John have the same thoughts. It's eerie, just how much they are alike.
nochickflickmoments chapter 17 . 8/10/2009
Hey there, I’m finally reviewing the last chapter of your beautiful story. I have to say, I’ve already read it once and I liked it, of course, but I haven’t been touched by it, like by the other chapters.

Now, after reading it again, I really loved it, I think not being too involved in the current season development and the whole angst-issues.

This chapter shows us the importance of little things: the soft teasing, the feeling of belonging and the almost carefree interaction between the brothers. There isn’t a lot plot, it’s not overly dramatic or angsty – “Singer’s Salvage” shows us the essence of the whole story: Pie as metaphor for the feeling of home, love and caring, of being together despite the rough situations the brothers, like we all, find themselves in.

So the last chapter of this story lets me hope, in connection with the last scene of season 4, that Sam and Dean can mend their differences, and that you can write another chapter for season 5;-)

Because where there is pie, there is hope, right?

Take care.
Broken Sexed Up Bloody Kitten chapter 17 . 8/7/2009
Totally loved. I've personally never seen anything past season 2, and I don't know if I ever will, because I dunno where to watch them (if you do, send me a message,yeah?).
731 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »