Reviews for Regenerations
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 7/16
The feels. Again. Seriously, you are good at playing with those.

Gallifrey Immigrant chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
You characterized each of the Time Lords very well! I especially liked how Tegan, Nyssa, and Adric went from random nobodies for 4, to cherished friends for 5. Bravo!
Niki Shields chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
I love how you showed how everyone felt during the different regenerations. You should add a chapter for Melody and Mels.
madis hartte chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
You. Are brilliant. I seriously started tearing up towards the end there, and then I was grinning like mad, because, well, he's always quintessentially the Doctor, isn't he? Every voice was perfectly spot-on. Thank you for this wonderful fic.
garfieldodie chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
I loved how you kept it all like it was the same person the whole time, instead of a new person kicking out the old person. That last one in particular would explain why the Doctor was suddenly so happy after being so depressing.
I HAVE NO NAME chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
I love it. It's fantastic.
JovianJeff chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Very well done. I see eight was skipped, but then there isn't any indication other than the impression his regeneration was during the Time War. I loved how each seemed distinct, One and Three's so much so. Five's last line was PERFECT!
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
SumI can add up. *snerk* Brilliantly done. Much liked. Keep writing!
3oct1111 chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
I like it and the last one gave me a giggle
Rachel chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
FYI, it's "Je ne sais quoi" - literally "I don't know what" in French. ;o)
Metalchick36 chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
That was good! It's too bad we never got to see the 8th doctor regenerate into the 9th doctor.
teddybowties chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
Hah! That was engaging! Thank you much!
Soreye chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
brilliant, wonderful, and insane.