Reviews for Something to Believe In
VeronikaB chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
i would like to see chloe/many guys pairing, i really hated how nobody in the show thouth of her as atractive female
Madlenita chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Thanks for sequel of No exit. Any chances for next chapter? I really would like to see Dean alive...
vannadear chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Awesome! Where's the rest?
milen748 chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
its have to be chlean, just because!
whatweareafreaidof chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
good story..

clark need someone to be happy, lana he could never trust her, and lois like superman.

chloe always put clark first and but he has to put the world first, i think they would be good together
FaithDaria chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
I'll start out with saying that I loved "No Exit" and now that I have a functional account I can review on that, which I will be doing posthaste.

This is a fascinating beginning, and I love your Chloe. I always love your Chloe.

About the business of convincing you to Chlark:

I'm kind of anti-Chlean in general, because I think that while Dean craves a steady, strong relationship, he will always put his brother first and deny himself that. And Chloe tends to put Clark's needs ahead of everything, so she could never really be what Dean needs. I don't see them having anything other than one-night stands

It's not so much that Clark deserves Chloe; I don't think anyone is really worthy of Chloe. But Clark needs Chloe, and I think it would be unfair to almost any other male character to be involved with someone who will always place another man above him in priority.

Sorry for the meta, love the story.
vamp1987 chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
I hope you are still working on this piece and it's not abandoned. I thought No Exit was exciting and can't wait to see what you do with the sequel. As for pairing options, either would work because both have issues. It really depends where you want this to fall in canon, since it's before Anna and I'm guessing before the memory wipe.
iluvaqt chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Here's hoping for more. I actually started out writing a Chloe-Dean resurrection but if you keep with this, I can scrap mine :) You've already done all the ground work with No Exit. Love to see this continue.
juju84 chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
Hi, this is my first review on your and I'd like to tell that I LOVE your fanfics! The "No Exit" was amazing and I can't wait for the continuation of this sequel. As for the pairing, I'm all for Chlean! I don't know, they just right together. The dinamic, the chemistry it's all there. I love them together! (Choose Chlean, please!) And any way, Clark doesn't deserve Chloe, he had his chance.

P.S. As for the Anna debacle... Is it just me or is there really something very wrong with Dean & Anna? I was really uncomfortable with it during forth season.
Black Mirror chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
Absolutely Chlean! Clark doesn't deserve her and she would be so good for Dean.
maxiefae chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
1: theres not alot of storys that are sam/chloe

2:theres alot of dean/chloe out there already

3:Chlark well always rock in fanfics
JateSkateFate815 chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
This was a great start! I loved it, and I definitely felt bad for all of them. I don't remember what I said in the review for No Exit, but I don't care if it's Chlean or Chlark cuz I like both. Or maybe a triangle? Please update soon!
just a fan chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
I'm all for Chlean. Completely and one hundred percent. I'm waiting for those two shows to do a crossover. hehe. I'm all for the Chlark best friends I'll be there when you need me and even when you don't need me deal, and I'm totally for the Chloe/Oliver protector/friendshup, I really am but I'm totally for Chlean. Really. Fantastic start and I can't wait to read more because I adored No Exit so I know for sure that I'm going to adore this. Oh Sam and Chloe broke my heart. Bobby, well I've loved him from the start.
shootlumos chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
hey nice to read this sequel to no exit. i have been waiting for this for months already. nice story u have in here. it keeps me wondering on what the hell is going on about. as for the pairing, i think clarkchloe pairing is the most suitable one for this story. but i do wonder if you can write a good story where the pairing will be sam and cloe. well any story from you will come out as good anyway. hurry up and post the second chapter. aufwiedersehen und viel gluck...
WelcomeToTheFamily chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
NOO! please keep it chlean! God i love that man. Plus Clark has never really made a move to be with chloe. it's always lana this lana that. and dean is just...for lack of words sexy! and witty! and idk he's just awesome. keep it chlean!