Reviews for You Did What?
Falero lero lero chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
I like your story.
DreamFeathers chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
HAHAHA! Very Vetinar-like and extremely fun. Good job!
Big Cat chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
Interesting.
Nimbus Llewellyn chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
Leshp was underwater when leonard saw it. The touch about the flying machine and lord downey was funny. So was the bit about Wuffles.
Morwen Tindomerel chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
I like Vetinari's sense of priorities. WUFFLES is much more important than Ankh-Morporkian politics.
DONTSAYMONKEY chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Loved it :)
Rachel chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
So adorable! I loved it. Thanks :)
celticfox chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
YES! You're back! At last! Thank you thank you thank you! You know you're the greatest when it comes to writing Vetinari. Yay! *is reduced to incoherence*
Namuh chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
It is always interesting to read something about Vetinari, because of the way he is and in this story I liked what I read.

Especially I liked the ending.

"‘Actually there is something very important I need you to do while I’m gone, Drumknott. I cannot stress enough just how important this is to me personally, do you understand? I’m entrusting you with this.’

‘Yes sir,’ said Drumknott, smiling proudly. ‘Don’t worry, sir, I’ll make sure Lord Rust doesn’t do anything too silly with the city while you’re away.’

‘The city? Oh, don’t worry about that. I can take care of that from Klatch,’ said Vetinari with a frown. ‘No, I’m talking about Wuffles."
Virtuella chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
"I did what anyone would: I made some sketches." Indeed...

"It does tend to add a rather alarmist edge to the embassy transcripts." LOL

This is a really lovely gapfiller, and the end is so cute.

There are quite a few typos/other errors, I could send you a niggles list, if you wish.
Twist chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
Ahahaha Vetinari is awesome.
Gogol chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
That was fun. It's the details that does it, I s'pose, or maybe just the fact that the diaphragm-popping amusement of the last paragraph distorted my perception of the rest of it, but one way or another I really enjoyed that, in spite of its saddening brevity. Like the qualifier "Probably" after a pause. And everything Leonard says. And the fantasies of Downey being propelled off the Tower of Art by a genuine Da Quirm Flying Machine.

And, as I already said, the magnificence that is Wuffles' care instructions. So much win. /So much/.