Reviews for When Three Collide
Skimball4 chapter 1 . 8/18
This would be an even better story if you used a beta or fixed your spelling and grammar errors.
Rose Malmaison chapter 5 . 1/12
"He is still under the amnesiac." Your storyline and action is good but I would advise that you use a spell-check and also work with a beta to smooth out the punctuation and misspellings.
Madances chapter 11 . 1/31/2011
Hi, I read the whole story this morning and enjoyed it. Thanks, Tracy
Sparkiebunny chapter 11 . 2/14/2010
Just found your story and liked it very much! Great work!
JaspersLilRed chapter 11 . 1/16/2010
Wow, that was really good. Poor Tony!
mykidmom chapter 11 . 1/11/2010
That was a wonderful story, I love casefics. I thought that you did a really good job, could not leave my computer until I read the whole thing.
Belker chapter 11 . 5/28/2009
Two chapters in a row? Great! :)

I liked them; especially the 'DiNozzo in his hospital bed'- scene.

GreenEyes09 chapter 11 . 5/25/2009
Great story! I really enjoyed it.
Sason chapter 11 . 5/25/2009
Wow, nice ending. Very well done on this.

Loved all of it. Keep up the writing, it would be a shame to not read any more of wht you have to offer :)
Sason chapter 10 . 5/25/2009
loved it - off to read the next one :)
Sissy chapter 11 . 5/25/2009
Great story! Action, plot and hurt Tony with papa bear Gibbs. Very well written. Please do more!
rosebud26 chapter 11 . 5/25/2009
Geat ending to a great story! Loved it!
Belker chapter 10 . 4/5/2009
Yay, I think they finally got a lead!

DiNozzo sure hates hospitals, huh? Nice play with Gibbs' telling him he won't be going home alone, but has to wait for someone to take care of him.

samanthasgirl chapter 10 . 4/2/2009
Great update. Things are moving along nicely and I like the way the story is unfolding. Looking forward to the next update.
rosebud26 chapter 10 . 4/2/2009
Loved it! This story is getting so good and the small scene in Vance's office was right on the money. :)