Reviews for Listen to me
jk chapter 4 . 12/8/2015
Yaaa ...so this is insecure stupid childish bella?
shes fucking annoying...calling herself a freak, thinking shes not worth shit, that everyone else is better then her, acting like its a fucking gift when people talk to her or are nice to her...shes fucking pathetic to be honest and I hate her, your version of her...I hate her. If I went to school with her id probably pick on her, not because shes deaf but because shes so damn weak and pathetic...its too annoying not to!
jk chapter 3 . 12/8/2015
so Edward writes a note that says I'm sorry then in the VERY NEXT SENTENCE he says if I haven't mentioned it , I'm sorry?/ yaaa that sounds like something Edward would write...pshhhh

why in the fuck would bella say Edwards name in her sleep? that first night? that doesn't even make sense...it never has! and its one of the stupidest parts of the book so why work it into your story too? its like you've taken all the stupid parts and added them to your story...
why would a deaf girl be so clumsy? hell why would anyone?
why is she so fucking insecure to the point of annoying?
why does she dream about people that glare at her?
why does she talk in her sleep?
why is her truck a huge piece of shit?
why make her so pathetic? I don't get it! Its not fucking endearing!
jk chapter 2 . 12/8/2015
so the only difference in this story as to the original is that bella has even lower self esteem then usual and shes deaf? stuuuupid
jk chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
bella say "I'm sorry" hoping THat was what he asked
?
what the fuck does that even mean?/
snowflakelover chapter 35 . 11/11/2015
PLEASE UPDATE! I can't wait to know what happens to Edward. I hope he destroys Jacob. You're so talented!
crazycats7 chapter 35 . 7/1/2015
This is a very good story, I hope that you will continue and finish it. I like to see Edward and Bella reunited.
jasmine.n.underwood chapter 35 . 7/18/2014
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE
AshenGrayLady chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
You are such a C*#T. How could you just end it like that? What an a*#hole thing to do. I hope you are proud of yourself, JERK !
Scarlet3086 chapter 27 . 3/19/2013
Jacob is annoying
Guest chapter 35 . 1/7/2013
Its a good story I look forward to an update. Congratulations on your recent success. My one comment for suggestion is that there are a couple of inconsistencies. One being when you read the scenes about Aro and Edward the reader or I was left feeling Edward is speculating too much regarding Aro's plans or flat out unsure. It distracted me enough from the plot that it was glaring. Edward is a mind reader he knows what Aro is thinking yet in the dialog in several places Edward came accross as a run of the mill smo minus the gifts that make he alice and jasper so attractive to the volturi. Now if you meant it that way then may I suggest in future you allude to the fact Aro is mentally doing something to block Edward otherwise Edward comes off sounding like hes no different than anyone else and frankly an idiot. But again a well told tale I look forward to more.
marin93 chapter 35 . 11/19/2012
update soon plz!
desteptozaur chapter 26 . 10/27/2012
all i was thinkin was fuck fuck fuk ahahhaha
Anariel Phoenix Blade chapter 35 . 7/13/2012
Great story. I can't wait to read more. What talents will bella have? Will she be a sponge/shield? Please update soon. Also, congratulations on being published. By now you should have learned of the plot by to delete any and all stories that have violence and lemons involved. We as writers and readers cannot just take this threat lying down. There are a couple petitions going around on change dot org about fanfiction deleting stories. All you have to do is go to change dot org and search under fanfiction. Then sign the petitions that you support. They also give you the option of sharing on facebook to allow your friends to sign it too. I would pass this knowledge along to all your readers and writing friends.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
I totally don't like u anymore i was getting to the best part and u just had to stop well I hope ur happy because u have officially ruined my life. (tear tear) goodbye forever:(
reobessed chapter 3 . 7/4/2012
this is such an emotional story and i love it