Reviews for Because That's What Friends Do?
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Aww Andy and Oscar! Ever since that episode where they went to Canada I have been waiting for Andy to embrace his gayness and Oscar to lower his standards and go for it :D Nice one!
peyote-angels chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
I know this is old but you should continue it. You write Oscar and Andy really well!
13Sarah13 chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
I liked this story... It has a twinge of sadness and it is good in that way. I like how Oscar was portrayed. Please make a sequal
Mrs Don Draper chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
After the episode where they go to Canada, I totally predict that Andy will end up with Oscar and Dwight will end up with Angela. I'm glad someone else thinks so too! ;]
Wolf Maid chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
Oh, Canada. Canada that made me, out of the blue, totally want this pairing to happen! You totally nailed both of them, especially Andy's voice-it was like I could hear them talking, see it all play out...excellent stuff-if you choose to write more, I'll definitely be reading!
ne71 chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
I would give anything to read your rendition of an Oscar/Andy New Years' Eve. Please. Please. Please.

This was, as always, excellent. My favorite part was Oscar wondering why he, of all people, is calling Andy. I think that's perfect for his character. He'd want to stay away, but still feel this strange obligation to get involved.

Well done.
BeBopALula chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Please please please please please more! I was so upset last Thursday night because I had the feeling that nobody was going to tell Andy. I know that he used to be a jerk, but he's gotten a lot better since season three and he really doesn't deserve to be tortured like this. I found myself hoping that something like this fic would happen after "Business Trip". Also, this is well-written. You get Andy just right and your style is really easy to read.
Alex Wert chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
I can't believe that he played Christmas songs on a sitar! That was awesome. Poor Andy. You're doing a great job with the new, sort of heroically empathetic Oscar that has been emerging more recently on the show (since "I DECLARE BANKRUPTCY!" I think). I, for one, welcome our new ant over- I mean, would very much like to see an Andy and Oscar hang out with a few brewskis story.
bingbangboom714 chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
Great job!

I loved it!

This story is really great when it comes to showing that Oscar kind of cares for Andy as a friend.

Good luck on the 2 WIPs.
OverkillKiller7 chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
Ah! This is...AH! I fell in love with Oscar and Andy friendship/maybe more stories since Business Trip. That was so amazing, Andy wasn't even afraid to ask those guys what they thought about Oscar. Now that's a good friend, if you ask me.

This is so awesome. I felt so bad for Andy, even though Dwight was looking proud and Angela was crying, I was watching him go "Man. Tough room." I love how Oscar feels responsible, and after you explain the aftermath, it really seems possible that he would call Andy that night. I have a few favorite lines...

"Andy was never going to marry Angela. And he was the only one who didn’t know that"

"The invitation hangs there like that one too-heavy antique ornament that bends the whole pine bough nearly double."

"He’d watched just about everyone else crash and burn and make fools of themselves and get pregnant and arrested and skip off to the beach and he’d never said a work on way or another, saving the occasional sarcastic observation that no one else seemed to understand."

God, you make the episode so awesome. Even better than it was. Come on, you know the intervention was funny and realistically something Michael would do. Anyways... I liked this. A lot. I don't want you to feel like you NEED to write them on New Year's...but you have talent. Seeing your name at the top of the screen makes my day better.
wingofgrey chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
DUDE.

How awesome is it that, while in the midst of an Oscar/Andy bender on LJ, I just happen to go to in search of more, and the very first thing I see is written by you?

And of course it's TREMENDOUS. You've mastered Andy's speech patterns, and Oscar's reluctant method of caring. LOVELY.