Reviews for The Christmas Angel
Voyager Tip chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
Such a sweet little story. Nice job.
L.M.Lewis chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
It's a nice little package that takes several elements from the show-the importance of an angel to top the tree, and Mark's response to the wreath-selling child-and ties them up in a very nice bow. There's just enough of the otherworldly to make it sparkle, without us ever being sure that things weren't entirely explainable by ordinary means-the best kind of magic.
Georgi1961 chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
The more I learn about Mark, the more I realize what a truly remarkable person he is to have overcome such adversity in his life-and still experience it with childlike wonder! This story is so in keeping with the finest McCormick tradition.

I can even picture Kenny Von Bishoffhausen now-and he isn't a pretty site! In my AU world, Kenny is now all grown up and runs the city dump.

Mark definitely has his angels-and I love it whenever they make an appearance!

I just love your creativity and imagination!
302pilot chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
Oh my. That was lovely. I can see him in that jacket, with the mittens pulled way up, and I can see the wonderment on his face as he sees the beautiful gift that he'll be able to give his mom. I can see it hapening just that way. You chose a great little snippet to fill-and you did it wonderfully. Thanks so much and a very Merry Christmas to you and yours!

JeanneZ84 chapter 1 . 12/12/2008

What a very warm and nice memory for Mark to remember while shopping on Christmas Eve.

Christmas is suppose to be a very special time of year however there are alot of unfortunate people out may have been one of those people but never again will he be.

I just thought this was a spectacular warm lots of the true meaning.

Keep doing this great work.

owlcroft chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
This is just such a sweet, wonderful story and exactly the kind of thing I like to read at this time of year. Exquisite and charming! You _do_ write so well! I'm looking forward to more from you and hope it's very soon. Thanks for adding an instant classic to our Christmas "library"!