Reviews for Eternal Stimuli
Blurring Fandoms chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Very well done. I liked it alot!
Passionate Heart chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
This was great! Good job on the story! All the senses were so cool! That was a great way to write a story! Congrats. _
wlshygirl79 chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
that was really really cute...I enjoyed it...I love them getting together its the fun ackward stuff thats so good...very well done~
Dragowolf chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
OH that was soo good! All of it was very fun to read!

And I loved how you did each of the senses... very, very nicely done!
kaitebug chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
i like it. not big on the whole ronon\keller
rhaddict chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
You described the scar that Jason has from that moron smashing a pint into his face. Loved Ronon identifying everyone by their scent- very Ronon. These are all so good. And so relevant to these two people and their personalities. Ronon with scent and touch and Jen with sight, hearing and taste. I really loved taste and smell. Very well done. :)
journeyman07 chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Oh, this is great - lovely writing, well done! The part about Ronon's knife selection still makes me ROFL! Love the sensuality in the 'Smell' section, and love this sentence from 'Touch': 'He wondered if her skin would be just as warm beneath his lips- squee! And as for the 'Taste' section...needed a cold shower afterwards! Very interesting structure to this fic which you've made work really well. Like the authenticity moment of the dictionary definition too. OK...finished gushing now! J07 x
LMXB chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
I really enjoyed the story. The format was interesting and worked really well. Loved the line about the selection of knives in his hair.
priscilla chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
So effing cute and real I loved it!
Nika Dixon chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
Loved it! My fave was smell! Loved the whole scenting thing - how it was subtle but still something he noticed. Very well done! Kudos to the plot bunnies! :)
Gilari chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
I totally love how you broke down the Sateden word at the end of the fic and the described the parts, just like they would in a dictionary. It gives your story a ring of authenticity that I appreciate.

Very nice R/K story. Methinks there are going to be precious few of them after the whole "Brain Storm" debacle.
Dragongirl4741 chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
I loved the story. Interestingly formed it was great! :D
crazykittiecat chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
very cute and well written.. loved it!
tripwatcher2 chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
M, that was nice - all warm and gooey - like cobbler! Great job on this!
BlondieChemGirl chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
Enjoyed it very much - like a wonderful dessert. Isn't there a story around this site somewhere about "sex in a bowl". Kind of reminds me of that at the end. BlondieCG