Reviews for Mothers and Daughters
ChineseGirl101 chapter 1 . 6/23
Hahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaa
GoldenDragon326 chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
"My ego says that it's the latter."

Hahahaha! .
Blackflyerzee chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
awwww so that was how it went with Nanoha n Lindy's talk XD

loL! the omake was funny n cute XD

Thanks for writing this 3 i enjoyed it 3
ALEXISSA2 chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
This is like NanoFate's love story recycled all over again through their daughter. Good story!
DefendMyGirlsHonor chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
Aw, i loved it!
DreamShadower chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
So that's how Fate managed to win Nanoha around. Yes the Harlaown's are very sneaky indeed. :D

Especially when Lindy and Chrono decide to tag team. Thoses two never stood a chance against that team. XD

Role reversals are always a plus for Nanoha and Fate. History really does repeat itself.

Lol, the omake was priceless. Now just add ten years and viola! Chaos ensues. :)
handlewithcare chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
lol at the omake. hehehehehehe... Okay, on with the real review.

It was good. As simple as that. Never thought Lindy would do something like that. But hey, who doesn't like good surprises?

Nanoha's concerns about Vivio's relationship is just lovely. Fate being the wise one, awesome.
Maxmilian chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
Heh funny omake.

This short stories are good to pass the time waiting for updates.

But don't freak me out that the Kannazuki no Shimai will be delayed.

Update on time
Major Mike Powell III chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
Well, well, soldier...

This was interesting.

Like mother, like daughter, I suppose. LOL

My my, Harlaowns are certainly sneaky. I liked the talk between Nanoha and Lindy-sama.

(Sigh) Ah, the power of love...LMAO

And the omake...ROFL Oh, 5-year-old Vivio-chan...we all love you for that.

Anyway. Nice work. Too bad this is just a one-shot. It could hold it's own as a multi-shot, but, meh...guess you can't have everythin'.

Keep up the good work, marine.

Semper-Fi! Carry on!
Syaoran Li Clow chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
As the tittle says, like mothers like daughters...

Nanoha forgot the same experience she lived with Fate's mother many years ago; maybe because of fear, the feeling of lossing her little daugther. Luckily for her, Fate-chan is there to remember their past.

Good job.
RadiantBeam chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
And as I said on AS, I'm innocent. :P

Once again, I love it. The image of Fate comforting Nanoha instead of vice versa is very sweet and true to how they're potrayed in the anime. Though I can't help but chuckle at how Fate is calmer about the whole thing than Nanoha. Again, it's a nice reversal of roles, and it's fitting to Fate's character since she's potrayed as such a mother (Erio, Caro).

The omake, as usual, is absolutely priceless. Aw, Zaffy, you'll have such a hard time when she closes her door and actually wants you to stay out.
Jumper Prime chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
I think there's a mistake in there near the start. If Vivio's fifteen and Lutecia is 4 years older, that would make Lutecia 19. Nothing "almost" about that adult, 19 is most definitely adult. In fact, I got the impression from StrikerS that the age of responsibility on Mid-Childa is lower than on our world, considering they had kids Elio and Caro's age serving on an active military unit and Nanoha & Fate were doing missions for the TSAB by the time they were 11 or 12(rough estimate assuming that the incident where Nanoha was badly hurt and almost crippled happened a few years after the Book of Darkness Incident)