Reviews for The Persephone Project
michiko-chan27 chapter 1 . 4/15/2020
oooooh
Troubled chapter 2 . 8/26/2019
Warnings on dehumanisation, non consensual medical procedures, non consensual medical experimentation. Would be appropriate for this chapter. Not to mention, the rampant cannibalism. Your summary does in no way hint to the horror of this story. You might want to fix that.
Concerned chapter 1 . 8/26/2019
Ok you really need warnings. There should be a violent gore warning and an explicit cannibalism warning. A post apocalyptic world hint in the summary wouldn’t be amiss. A lot of those things are serious nightmare fuel. You don’t know how old your readers are or what wounds they carry, so be careful and use warnings. If you plan any dubious consent, or sexual assault, mental illness, self-harm, suicide/suicidal thoughts/plans, miscarriages, panic attacks or anything else that may be triggering for someone, use warnings. It’s better to be safe than sorry.

Concerned
Sera Regalo chapter 3 . 5/22/2019
v
StephanoTheHunterOfJellyDemon chapter 7 . 2/2/2019
This was amazing! I love how ypu write! I can’t wait for the Special Sequel Omake! It’s probably going to be amazing! (Unless you’ve already done it and i just can’t find it sorry for bothering you! Lol)
tenthstar chapter 7 . 8/2/2018
Ah, this story was so tragic in the most beautiful ways. I love your writing style, it helped shape the terror and severity of the situation in the story a lot. So many things happened so fast, and not in the bad way, but more in the 'I can feel the character's point of view in this scene, this is what the character is witnessing' kinda way, and to me, it added to the horror element of the story.

And, I cried. Like, quite a bit. Because so many things in this were really touching. Lancia's humanity with his guilt and trying to help Tsuna, Longchamp's sorrow as he tried to not linger too much on those he lost, Irie's observations of the situation, Tsuna saying that to forget is true death, and, my personal favorite, the moments where you went back and talked about Tsuna and his family. Like, you could have just left it as "oh, well yeah, they died it's tragic" but instead, you showed back to the parts to show what Tsuna remembered them as, humans. (And not gonna lie, I cried a lot on the part where Tsuna remembered Nana singing with her boys about the joys of life, and then when Tsuna told Fuuta that he was sorry he couldn't die with him and the sequence that followed...god I'm crying again just thinking about it, I really loved those parts, especially when Tsuna realized about the pomegranate and Fuuta was enveloped by the tree.)

If I'm being honest, this story will probably stay with me for years to come, because you showed not only the inhumanity of the characters, but also the humanity of them as well. Also, I really love the ending, mostly because, it feels so...hopeful? Like this is an end but in reality it's not? Or at least not for the characters. They lost so many, but in the end, they want to still help rebuild the world (Tsuna's ability reminded me of that one ending from the anime where he was just in this barren field and then he spread his arms and a bunch of flowers appeared, and I dunno, it's just...a very nice ability that you gave him.)

This review got kinda long, but in short, thank you for writing this story, and I'm sure I'll treasure it always in my heart!
DiamondBackNeko-chi chapter 7 . 7/17/2018
I figure you don't really come on here anymore, but if by some chance you see my comment, could you let me know either the status or location of the omake? This was absolutely amazing, but I'm not ashamed to admit I was waiting for the sex.
Isho Moogoo chapter 7 . 4/19/2018
this was f-ing amazing
NoThanks chapter 6 . 2/12/2018
This story has an interesting concept but its filled to the brim with fetishes
StephanoTheHunterOfJellyDemon chapter 1 . 9/8/2017
This story was sooooo good! I like how it's paced, the story ark, and just idk everything! Its amazing and I can't wait for the special omaka!

Sencerily, your devoted reader,
Stephano
katsekala chapter 7 . 2/27/2017
It was a good story. Many kisses!
Piggypig213 chapter 3 . 2/19/2017
YAS! Tuna fish, this is your husband. Be free!
June chapter 1 . 1/17/2017
This was amazing! Definitely confusing at first as I didn't know what the heck was going on and when and where and whatever was truly happening. I liked how everything came together with your definitions.

Love love love your version of Hibari and the amount of possessiveness and romance and the ending was JUST PERFECTTTT. I was hoping for them to finally "mate" though :(

Thank you for writing this amazing piece!
HaPPy2901 chapter 7 . 5/1/2016
... that's it? where's the smut! aheeem... now I feel bad for reborn. But I'm still confused... why do they need a hatchling in the first place. Meanwhile byakuran's fate, did he died because of tsuna wait.. the monster is byakuran?! 'sigh' there's still too many questions I have like what happened to reborn? the other arcobaleno? the guardian? the shimon? mukuro?! what's the sideeffect of the fruit?
HaPPy2901 chapter 6 . 5/1/2016
I CAN'T BELIEVE I JUST FINALLY REALIZED THIS AT THE END XDDD I was confused why reborn had lighting power and why reborn called hibari as his brother. Now I fucking get it! xDDD awesome idea though! somehow I wish there's an au oneshot where reborn claimed tsuna as his own, a seperate story xDD hoping it's all smut though xDDD 'sigh' the fujoshi side of me are screaming for smut! xDDDD