Reviews for The Persephone Project
HaPPy2901 chapter 7 . 5/1
... that's it? where's the smut! aheeem... now I feel bad for reborn. But I'm still confused... why do they need a hatchling in the first place. Meanwhile byakuran's fate, did he died because of tsuna wait.. the monster is byakuran?! 'sigh' there's still too many questions I have like what happened to reborn? the other arcobaleno? the guardian? the shimon? mukuro?! what's the sideeffect of the fruit?
HaPPy2901 chapter 6 . 5/1
I CAN'T BELIEVE I JUST FINALLY REALIZED THIS AT THE END XDDD I was confused why reborn had lighting power and why reborn called hibari as his brother. Now I fucking get it! xDDD awesome idea though! somehow I wish there's an au oneshot where reborn claimed tsuna as his own, a seperate story xDD hoping it's all smut though xDDD 'sigh' the fujoshi side of me are screaming for smut! xDDDD
Yhaelle-chii chapter 4 . 3/31
Hibari's a kinky bastard xD kinky but absolutely adorable and protective and hot and awesome and other-Hibari-related-adjectives...

As for the story, I kind of notice that there were word/s missing but it's okay, the sentence is simple enough for my pitiful brain to supply the said word...
ZisAnInsomniac chapter 7 . 3/6
Amazing. It's concise and also draws from every angle that woyld bring out the best for the story. Good to have a fic that is not dragging. Kudos!
ZisAnInsomniac chapter 1 . 3/6
I love it! Got me hooked after this chapter :)
Silver Moon Huntress chapter 7 . 11/17/2015
/loud squealing

I CANT TAKE THE CUTE

AJFERHSJSKDNGKF I LOVE THIS SO MUCH
Shoetsu Otaku chapter 5 . 11/10/2015
How could you cruel author? To pick between Hibari and Reborn is a cruel punishment. I love it, but I want both of them to have Tsuna...
Otakaboo chapter 7 . 10/27/2015
Squeaks happily
Otakaboo chapter 5 . 10/26/2015
Spit take
There goes my juice
ilko chapter 7 . 10/16/2015
It would be a lie to say that I'm disappointed, exactly, because this was frankly /stunning/. Bleak and uncompromising and bold and brilliant, colored surprisingly, incongruously, beautifully with a splash of romance, like a single pomegranate in a chiaroscuro landscape or something like that. I love everything you write, and this pairing is one especially that I always find myself coming back to. But all the same I would have been overjoyed to read /at least/ three hundred thousand more words set in this universe, detailing Kyouya and Tsuna's married life and the course of the Hibaris' quest to save the world. You can't dangle a promise like the last line of your author's notes like that and leave us hanging, it's just cruel.

I envy your talent, and I really hope you'll keep writing in this fandom!
Egyptian Dreamer chapter 7 . 8/11/2015
A wonderful, amazing read. Loved the interactions and the humorous parts blended in nicely with the drama. I really enjoyed reading this story, thank you for publishing it for us.
LiquidCrystal chapter 7 . 3/7/2015
So good, great even!
GreenDrkness chapter 7 . 2/14/2015
Okay this was a pretty good read though a bit didn't make sense to me like the difference between titans and pantheons and why was Tsuna so significant to Reborn, what made him soo special was he randomly decided to be Reborn's or was he picked purposely because they knew his significance in that he could grow plants and restore vegetation? There are other things but that's all I can think of at this moment
Keep on the writes
corintios chapter 4 . 12/29/2014
I fell really bad for Reborn, he was so eager for Tsuna's hachtling. I'm biased, though, R27 is my favorite pairing ever.
Hibari is different now, must be because he's a "god"
Assasin8 chapter 7 . 12/15/2014
First things first, I think one thing that made the story a little confusing was the terminology and the lack of explanation for the setting at the beginning of the story. When I first started the story, I had no idea what was going on. I didn't know if it had been in the middle of a war, if there was a random attack, whether "infection" meant "zombie infection" or "deadly virus infection", whether they were in a building or a truck or outside... The mental picture I formed had to be really flexible... Up until you put up the descriptions and definitions for all the terms, I had no idea what the difference between a "zombie", a "still born", a "Titan", a "pantheon" was. Heck, I didn't even know what most of the characters LOOKED like with all their mutations... But I feel like I'm about to really contradict myself when I say that it really actually HELPED the story. Being really vague about the details added a lot to the suspense that was CLEARLY meant to be there. I was speculating and guessing and questioning every step of the way, and eventually I was able to figure out what was going on because you left clues all over the place. It was really amazing how you never really explicitly stated anything unless it REALLY had to be explained, you put in bits of information in the dialogue people shared and the observations characters made. Having to put the pieces of the puzzle together like that effectively kept my full attention from the beginning to the end. I can definitely say that's not easy to do when you have a futuristic society like this to explain. I think the plot twists you added in were pretty shocking too. The Pantheon being the extensive (*coughcoughevil*) organization was expected, but Reborn and Hibari's relationship was a real curveball! For a setting like this, I feel like everyone was either really in character or really realistic (except Reborn, I'm not sure what to say about him... I liked how you portrayed him, but I'm not sure where his character fell on the spectrum...) especially with Tsuna he reacted like any normal human being in his place would've done in his situation, but you could see the canon KHR Tsuna's personality in him when he struggles with the idea of becoming a monster. The setting reminds me a lot of the series "Zom-B" by Darren Shan, which is about a victim of a zombie apocalypse who gets infected and becomes a zombie, but continues to struggle because she keeps her memories and sanity despite now being one of the undead. I was really surprised to find something this dark in the KHR fandom, but I guess this just goes to show how much of a range there is here! The horror genre is MUCH more prevalent than the romance, and I can definitely say I'm happy with that :) You did an amazing job with this story (even though I know you finished it about a year ago...) thanks a ton for posting! Sorry for making you read this essay!