Reviews for The Persephone Project
LiquidCrystal chapter 7 . 3/7
So good, great even!
GreenDrkness chapter 7 . 2/14
Okay this was a pretty good read though a bit didn't make sense to me like the difference between titans and pantheons and why was Tsuna so significant to Reborn, what made him soo special was he randomly decided to be Reborn's or was he picked purposely because they knew his significance in that he could grow plants and restore vegetation? There are other things but that's all I can think of at this moment
Keep on the writes
LadyCapuccino chapter 4 . 12/29/2014
I fell really bad for Reborn, he was so eager for Tsuna's hachtling. I'm biased, though, R27 is my favorite pairing ever.
Hibari is different now, must be because he's a "god"
Assasin8 chapter 7 . 12/15/2014
First things first, I think one thing that made the story a little confusing was the terminology and the lack of explanation for the setting at the beginning of the story. When I first started the story, I had no idea what was going on. I didn't know if it had been in the middle of a war, if there was a random attack, whether "infection" meant "zombie infection" or "deadly virus infection", whether they were in a building or a truck or outside... The mental picture I formed had to be really flexible... Up until you put up the descriptions and definitions for all the terms, I had no idea what the difference between a "zombie", a "still born", a "Titan", a "pantheon" was. Heck, I didn't even know what most of the characters LOOKED like with all their mutations... But I feel like I'm about to really contradict myself when I say that it really actually HELPED the story. Being really vague about the details added a lot to the suspense that was CLEARLY meant to be there. I was speculating and guessing and questioning every step of the way, and eventually I was able to figure out what was going on because you left clues all over the place. It was really amazing how you never really explicitly stated anything unless it REALLY had to be explained, you put in bits of information in the dialogue people shared and the observations characters made. Having to put the pieces of the puzzle together like that effectively kept my full attention from the beginning to the end. I can definitely say that's not easy to do when you have a futuristic society like this to explain. I think the plot twists you added in were pretty shocking too. The Pantheon being the extensive (*coughcoughevil*) organization was expected, but Reborn and Hibari's relationship was a real curveball! For a setting like this, I feel like everyone was either really in character or really realistic (except Reborn, I'm not sure what to say about him... I liked how you portrayed him, but I'm not sure where his character fell on the spectrum...) especially with Tsuna he reacted like any normal human being in his place would've done in his situation, but you could see the canon KHR Tsuna's personality in him when he struggles with the idea of becoming a monster. The setting reminds me a lot of the series "Zom-B" by Darren Shan, which is about a victim of a zombie apocalypse who gets infected and becomes a zombie, but continues to struggle because she keeps her memories and sanity despite now being one of the undead. I was really surprised to find something this dark in the KHR fandom, but I guess this just goes to show how much of a range there is here! The horror genre is MUCH more prevalent than the romance, and I can definitely say I'm happy with that :) You did an amazing job with this story (even though I know you finished it about a year ago...) thanks a ton for posting! Sorry for making you read this essay!
shan1827 chapter 7 . 11/30/2014
Here thinking there's a lemon scene but meh! there's no but I like the story so far. 1827 forever
ValkyrieTheFirst chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
Brilliant story
Chrystal Miller chapter 7 . 7/20/2014
Welp. I was planning on reviewing every single chapter- but i guess I got to engrossed with my reading xDD
I can say this story was something I never expected in the slightest- but it was still a good read :D

-Chrystal
Chrystal Miller chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
Hmmm... Well, as I was reading this, it reminds me of a programme I watched about zombies... but in the programme the already infected got shot on the spot. I like the beginning of this story since it wasn't what I was expecting.

Next chapter, I suppose :)

-Chrystal
madamxcrystalxrose chapter 7 . 4/1/2014
Wow! That was amazing! I'm so happy with the ending and the plot was just, just-I can't find the words to say it! I love 1827 and Greek mythology! Finding this story made my day! Thank you so much for writing this!

Sorry about the exclamation abuse by the way, I'm just too happy! I do feel a bit bad for Reborn though...I hope he finds someone!
Clover letter chapter 7 . 3/30/2014
I really like this story XD!
My Solitude chapter 7 . 1/19/2014
Interesting story! xD
Nanatsu-chan chapter 7 . 1/18/2014
:3 I love this story
Nanatsu-chan chapter 3 . 1/18/2014
Hyaaa! It's Hibari! *w*
L's Cappuccino chapter 6 . 12/25/2013
...where is the special omake anyways?
L's Cappuccino chapter 7 . 12/25/2013
Woo, great ending! love the story by the way.
Its nice to read something that has a great plot, is interesting and is grammatically correct!