Reviews for The Persephone Project
StephanoTheHunterOfJellyDemon chapter 1 . 9/8
This story was sooooo good! I like how it's paced, the story ark, and just idk everything! Its amazing and I can't wait for the special omaka!

Sencerily, your devoted reader,
Stephano
katsekala chapter 7 . 2/27
It was a good story. Many kisses!
Piggypig213 chapter 3 . 2/19
YAS! Tuna fish, this is your husband. Be free!
June chapter 1 . 1/17
This was amazing! Definitely confusing at first as I didn't know what the heck was going on and when and where and whatever was truly happening. I liked how everything came together with your definitions.

Love love love your version of Hibari and the amount of possessiveness and romance and the ending was JUST PERFECTTTT. I was hoping for them to finally "mate" though :(

Thank you for writing this amazing piece!
HaPPy2901 chapter 7 . 5/1/2016
... that's it? where's the smut! aheeem... now I feel bad for reborn. But I'm still confused... why do they need a hatchling in the first place. Meanwhile byakuran's fate, did he died because of tsuna wait.. the monster is byakuran?! 'sigh' there's still too many questions I have like what happened to reborn? the other arcobaleno? the guardian? the shimon? mukuro?! what's the sideeffect of the fruit?
HaPPy2901 chapter 6 . 5/1/2016
I CAN'T BELIEVE I JUST FINALLY REALIZED THIS AT THE END XDDD I was confused why reborn had lighting power and why reborn called hibari as his brother. Now I fucking get it! xDDD awesome idea though! somehow I wish there's an au oneshot where reborn claimed tsuna as his own, a seperate story xDD hoping it's all smut though xDDD 'sigh' the fujoshi side of me are screaming for smut! xDDDD
Yhaelle-chii chapter 4 . 3/31/2016
Hibari's a kinky bastard xD kinky but absolutely adorable and protective and hot and awesome and other-Hibari-related-adjectives...

As for the story, I kind of notice that there were word/s missing but it's okay, the sentence is simple enough for my pitiful brain to supply the said word...
ItStartsWithZ chapter 7 . 3/6/2016
Amazing. It's concise and also draws from every angle that woyld bring out the best for the story. Good to have a fic that is not dragging. Kudos!
ItStartsWithZ chapter 1 . 3/6/2016
I love it! Got me hooked after this chapter :)
Silver Moon Huntress chapter 7 . 11/17/2015
/loud squealing

I CANT TAKE THE CUTE

AJFERHSJSKDNGKF I LOVE THIS SO MUCH
Shoetsu Otaku chapter 5 . 11/10/2015
How could you cruel author? To pick between Hibari and Reborn is a cruel punishment. I love it, but I want both of them to have Tsuna...
citrus soda chapter 7 . 10/27/2015
Squeaks happily
citrus soda chapter 5 . 10/26/2015
Spit take
There goes my juice
ilko chapter 7 . 10/16/2015
It would be a lie to say that I'm disappointed, exactly, because this was frankly /stunning/. Bleak and uncompromising and bold and brilliant, colored surprisingly, incongruously, beautifully with a splash of romance, like a single pomegranate in a chiaroscuro landscape or something like that. I love everything you write, and this pairing is one especially that I always find myself coming back to. But all the same I would have been overjoyed to read /at least/ three hundred thousand more words set in this universe, detailing Kyouya and Tsuna's married life and the course of the Hibaris' quest to save the world. You can't dangle a promise like the last line of your author's notes like that and leave us hanging, it's just cruel.

I envy your talent, and I really hope you'll keep writing in this fandom!
Egyptian Dreamer chapter 7 . 8/11/2015
A wonderful, amazing read. Loved the interactions and the humorous parts blended in nicely with the drama. I really enjoyed reading this story, thank you for publishing it for us.