Reviews for The Ties that Bind
Taeniaea chapter 37 . 2/19/2012
cool story
Lucy chapter 37 . 12/20/2010
This is the best story ever so pretty plz stop torturing us and plz do an update soon, it makes me sad noooot knowing.

P.S you are one of the best writers *gives Le Rukia a bear hug*
Katy chapter 37 . 11/9/2010
Plz update soon you are killing me
yuki chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
please update and the idea of the sequel is perfect
mary chapter 37 . 7/31/2010
update soon plz and a sequel thing is a good idea
Shinku no tamashi chapter 37 . 5/2/2010
That uis really not fair! Please update soon!
music fans chapter 37 . 4/10/2010
gah...juz as its was getting nice ! Update soon ! Cant wait for your next chapter ! The FINAL showdown between Aizen and Kanari !
Yemi Hikari chapter 2 . 1/2/2010
I have to say that, you are a pretty good writer. However... be careful, as I see Arashi Kanari having Mary Sue traits. Doesn't mean that she is a Mary Sue, but if one doesn't handle it right, a good character, which she seems to be as of the second chapter, could be turned into one, with one small step.

The Mary Sue traits are the fact that she has eyes that change with her emotions, but concidering who she is related to (I looked at later reviews), it is interesting that her eyes do this. Another is, she can learn practically any fighting style.

I come then, to how she might become a Mary Sue if one is not careful. She would become a Mary Sue, if she usurps the roles of the other characters, and turns into the heroine, and the one who eventually defeats Aizen. This is, one of the worst things, one can do with an OC, overshadow canon characters.

There are also a few habits you'll want to kick or work on before you go onto your next fanfic.

1.) Be sure to grammer check and spell check. There are somethings which I saw should have been caught, if these had been used on ones word document settings.

2.) Stick to one kind of view point. Either do it in third person, which is what you are mistakenly calling the readers point of veiw, or write it from one or two characters point of view.

3.) Add detail. The biggest detail we saw was when the characters are introduced, and it seems limited to the OC and main character you are focusing on. Give ALL characters the same treatment. Also, it is dialoge heavy, meaning... most of the work is dialoge driven, mostly dialog...

4.) Show, don't tell. Fore example...

"So today when Kanari returned from a stressful and painful day at the Soul Reaper Academy, it may sense that Kanari would run into Rukia’s room upset…but this time she came face to face with RENJI…."

That's telling the reader... the following is a way to take it, and show the reader instead. In other words, it is meant as an example of how to tell the difference between telling and showing...

"That day, Kanari returned to her room. Her cheeks were puffed out due to everything that happened at Soulreaper Academy. It felt like the stress and pain could only be relieved by running to Rukia's room, to tell her everything that had gone wrong. The frustration was written all over her face, and unfortunatly, she ran smack into Renji, and had to look him in the eye."

It will take practice... but I think you can do it... grow a great deal as a fanfic writer...
Bola chapter 37 . 1/1/2010
when will you be updating?
ThunderClaw03 chapter 37 . 11/25/2009
yes make a sequel.
Sayonara Yasashii Akumu chapter 37 . 11/18/2009
Please have a sequal! Update soon!
cool reads chapter 37 . 11/17/2009
I loved the way she played mind games with Gin in this chapter.

Twins, WOW and she is willing to stay and have Azien raise them as if they were his, if she looses the battle. that was great.

As always LeRukia you rock..

cool reads chapter 36 . 11/17/2009
LeRukia,

this is really a great story. I have read all your others and this one is up there with the others. I really like the Kanari she is a great role model and mother.I was going to review all the chapters, but I decided just to read it instead.

I would say this is a great story...As for the sequel, can you write about both Katsuro/Ana and Hajime/Masaki of course Kanari/Hisagi .

As always You really Rock

Sayonara Yasashii Akumu chapter 36 . 11/16/2009
O.O It's been too long. I forgot about this story until now, but it's as great as ever! Update soon!
cool reads chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
LeRukia, I just saw this story, it seems to be pretty cool, a Young Rukia and Kanari. Hisagi seems to be a knuckle head, it looks like another good one, I don't know how I missed it.

As always you ROCK