Reviews for The Return Express
asteroula chapter 1 . 7/9
Shrek the third:Alice a beautiful young princess fell in love with a highschool student named Arthur Pendragon and he did the same for her. Now on this christmas day he and she have to return to the kingdom to rule happily as king and Queen of it. But prince charming had other plans because fiona married shrek he wants revenge on her by killing her half-sister which is alice and ruling the kingdom but he does this alone since the villains turned good and walked away of him. Now arthur was talking with shrek,donkey and Puss in boots about the responsibillities he has as the new king. His girlfriend alice was at a french cafe talking to three french hens about her responsibillities she has as the new Queen. Of course they assured her that she'll be the most greatest queen like her aunt was. Alice smiled at this and thanking them decided to take a walk in the woods waiting for her boyfriend to come. But suddenly she heard footsteps and increased her speed frightened because she knew someone was after her and she was right it was Prince charming. She ran faster calling for help:Help me please somebody help me. Shrek suddenly asked confused:Does anyone heard that?. Donkey said:I think i did. Puss in boots said:It sounds like lady alice and the second voice [gasps] Prince charming. Arthur felt his blood boiling because of the hatred he had for charming just because his cousin Fiona married shrek that doesn't gives him the right to kill his girlfriend so he said with bravedy:Come on i've got to save her she's the only girl that fell in love with me. Shrek said:I agree with him. Shrek,donkey,puss in boots and arthur leave the place they were sitting and started running to the kingdom arthur in the meantime was praying so much that they won't be late and alice will be saved because he loved her so much and suddenly he stopped and asked:What if it is too late? What if charming's more powerful than us?. Shrek could feel the tense of the young king as he said with tears in his blue eyes:What if she's dead? What if he killed her?. Without warning arthur began to sob thinking bad thoughts about his lover until puss in boots said:Senor i'm sure that senorita alice will be okay. Donkey said:I agree with puss in boots alice is a strong girl she won't allow this. But shrek gasped at the scene that layed in front of him alice had killed charming but she was stabbed in the heart by his sword and soon she felt weak and she lost more blood which got her to fell down. Donkey looked at that and said:Oh no [whispers to shrek] What will we do we cannot let arthur see this it will distress him. Puss in boots said:No he must know what happened. Shrek said:Puss in boots is right donkey arthur may be a king but if his girlfriend dies we must inform him even if he said that he'll die too. Donkey said:Maybe she's not dead and she'll wake up later and she will see him puss in boots can you go and check her pulse?. Arthur in the meantime was wandering where are the others he surely had told them that he had to go to the toilet but he wandered where are they until he found them looking shocked and worried at someone. He was very curious because he had never seen shrek worry about someone so much donkey crying from fear and puss checking someone's pulse. He said:Hi guys what happened?. Shrek was startled from his worry until he saw arthur coming closer and he said:Oh arthur i wish there was a way to tell You that she might not be longer with us anymore. Arthur was confused and he asked:What do You mean shrek? Who won't be with us anymore?. Donkey said:See for Yourself. Arthur looked and his blue eyes started having tears around and his heart pounded from his chest in fear and sadness there was his girlfriend the person he strongly cared for laying there in a spool of blood. Puss in boots was checking her pulse as arthur approached shocked and ready to cry and he asked:Sir puss is my girlfriend okay?. Puss in boots looked at the young king and back at alice trying to find her pulse. He knew that is she was dead it would break arthur's heart becase he knew how he loved her. Arthur sat next to his girlfriend with tears streaming down from his blue eyes to his cheeks as he said:Alice please wake up i know You're a strong girl please wake up. Puss in boots checked one more time before saying sadly:I'm afraid she's gone arthur. Arthur couldn't believe his eyes it couldnt't be could it? his girlfriends wasn't dead she'll wake up soon and she'll see him and he felt his heart being crushed in million pieces. No alice no please wake up wailed arthur holding her hands in his own ones. Alice stirred up a little and opening her blue eyes she stared at arthur nd said:Arthur dear?. He was relieved she was awake for at least a moment before she spoke again:I'm afraid my life is ending here and i must leave You alone. Arthur held her left hand as he spoke up:No alice please don't leave me alone i need You. Alice smiled at him weakly beofre reachig her shaky hand and cupping his wet cheek she said:Just rememer this i love You Arthur. He had to lean closely enough to hear her before she took a final glance of him and went limp into his arms. Arthur stared at her shocked as puss in boots checked her pulse again and he hoped that she would wake up but was sad when puss said:She's gone arthur she's really gone. His blue eyes teared up and arthur finally sobbed miserably for his girlfriend's death holding her lifeless body cradling her in his arms.
asteroula chapter 1 . 6/6
While going for shopping at Macy's with my cousin Louisa and her sister Penelope as well celi,christina,maria,Christianna and Lenia we were carrying many shopping bags because we had shopped many things including decorations and candies as well jelly beans. We used a horse sleigh to carry the bags because four shopping bags were not easy to carry all by ourselves. As we were singing in russian Jingle bells we noticed that from inside a decorated train named the Polar Express my brother Christ and sister Sophia were staring at me weirdly. My daughter Cream was with us also and she was enjoying the sleigh ride bas we were spreading belief and cheer to everyone around the world helping my mother deliver presents easily later. When suddenly we stopped near an acorn tree and as we stopped we saw a beautifull woman wearing a golden crown with amethysts decorated on top of it. She was tall with long curly red hair that was on her shoulders she had blue eyes and rosy lips. She wore a magenta dress with a purple veil-cape and magenta heels. On top of her curly red hair was a small golden crown decorated with amethysts and next to her ears were earring in rain drops shape. Around her dress was a golden girdle that resembled like a belt representing her royalty. At first i had no idea who she was but when i looked closely i realised it was The Queen of France Hippolyta. Louisa gasped:Are you kidding me or is it the queen of amazons?.. Penelope said:It certainly is the Queen of amazons Hippolyta dear jesus. She saw us and approached us saying to me:Merry christmas Mrs Alice and a happy new year!. I said shocked:How do you know my name?. She said:I know all the good childrens names and you are one of them. I said:Thank you Your higness. Louisa said:Your higness how did you came here?. The Queen chuckled and said:I have heard that a little girl after being bullied by her classmates she lost her belief in her mother's existence. Realising she meant about her little alice said:Did my mother send you here your higness?. The queen said:Yes young girl she wanted from you to know that even she is not here that doesn't mean she doesn't exists. Alice nodded her head and said:We are honoured to have you here Queen Hippolyta all of us are glad that you are here.
asteroula chapter 6 . 5/27
As they were inside the polar express a young girl named marilena went with her daughter inside to prove to some friends and her grandmother that her mother exists. Now sitting on her seat next to her cousin louisa and her sister penelope were talkig about girly things like makeup school boyfriends. The girl always loved talking about these things when suddenly the train stopped to another house causing the girl to wonder who it is. But whoever or whatever was out there wasn't coming until some footsteps appeared and a boy and a girl older than her appeared at the gateway of the passenger train car. The boy had brown-black hair green eyes[black] and he was wearing yellow pijammas and a blue robe which one of its pockets was ripped. The girl had long curly blonde-brown hair with blue eyes and she was wearing a headband on her head she was wearing a long green dress. They seemed to her very famliar from somewhere until she realised it was her brother christ and sister Sophia. They came inside and sat on a seat across her seat admiring the surroundings even through they were a little bit nervous. The girl continued talking with her two cousins louisa and penelope until her daughter cream caught a glimpse of the boy and the girl staring at her weirdly and she warned her about this saying:Mom aunt sophia and dad christ are staring at You!. The girl turned to the direction towards them and saw them doing the thing she said and it made her feel uncomfortable. Shyly she looked away before talking to eddie about the train and that it is magical and it goes to the north pole. She caught her brother christ and sister sophia staring at her weirdly again and she sighed in annoyance and then Billy and Eua came up on the train without pulling the emrgency brake. The train didn't had many children just the girl her brother her sister her daughter her two cousins penelope and louisa Eddie Billy and Eua. Suddenly Billy noticed that his phone was gone and he wondered where it is and he said:That's strange i always put my phone in the schoolbag. The girl said:Maybe someone took it and put it inside a cow's butt. And screw it it was indeed true the phone was ringoing form the butt of a cow. Louisa cracked her hands together saying:It's okay guys and girls stand back and look what the expert does i can handle this. The girl looked annoyed at first but then she nodded to her cousin louisa to go and do what she think is safe. Eddie said:I hope she won't put her hand in the cow's butt if she does that i'll never gonna smell this again. The girl looked at what her cousin louisa will do to the cow then louisa shoved her hand in the anus of the cow. The girl looked away in disgust before feeling the thought that she will get sick because her tummy complained about this. As she looked again her cousin louisa was shoving her hand in the cow's anus even more getting her to cover her mouth in disgust but then she threw up because she couldn't handle this. Eddie spoke to the girl saying:You see what do i see Girlfriend marilena?. She gave a nodd before covering her eyes in disgust feeling the need of throwing up again. Finally louisa pulled Billy's phone from the anus of the cow and it was covered in poop making the girl to moan in disgust while her daughter opened the fucking window in order to get the stench away. As louisa was giving the phone to Billy the girl fainted from the stench causing eddie to say:I knew she would faint fifty bucks eua. Her brother christ and sister sophia stared at each other in disgust and shock before turning to look at their sister weirdly.
MagzieM98 chapter 25 . 5/8
This is such an amazing story and Polar Express is one of my all-time favorite Christmas movies!
asteroula chapter 1 . 4/18
To hannah:Hello dear hannah i am sorry to interrupt you but there is a little correction asteroula is the future wife of hero boy but she's not the reindeer furry thing you described her you're mistaken she's a human princess like me and you but when she was young like seven years old she had a beautiful childhood dream to be a reindeer and fly helping santa deliver presents to all the children in the world but she gave up wanting to help her husband who is actually her brother and she is also pregnant with his child not children she's pregnant with a daughter. Please continue making more polar express crackfics they are very nice love asteroula.
asteroula chapter 1 . 1/14
Once upon a time i was living happily in a House with my brother xristos and my two sisters sofia and marina when i was a little girl like 3 or 4 i always wanted to be a reindeer and pull up the sleigh and help santa deliver presents to all good boys and girls from all over the World and i never gave up on my childhood dream even now that i'm only eight. One magical christmas eve my cousin stavros decided to spread some christmas cheer to all over the houses and i asked him:Cousin stavro can i be a reindeer only for an hour?. Of course he accepts and i transformed from a girl into a reindeer and with some great effort with the other reindeers i managed to pull the sleigh up and we flied around the city spreading christmas cheer and magic over to Children. But when we reached my House our bells rang and that woke up my brother hero boy or simply known xristos WHO happened to be asleep trying to help me believe in our mother so i took the plot of the movie but replaced the doubting main character with his tiny sister named marilena. He shot out of bed wanering what was that noise cause he heard sleigh bells ringing an he looked out of the window and nearly gasped when he saw:A sleigh puled by reindeers and a Young man driving it but the thing that made him stare was me being a reindeer girl and flying. Fear rose in his heart and body cause we lost our mother in sleigh accident and he didn't wanted from me to die so he decided to stop me from being a reindeer and flying unknowing that our sisters sofia and marina were trying to prevent him from doing this cause they wanted to see me helping mom deliver presents to all the kids. When the sleigh passed one more time fromt he window my brother took the perfect opportunity to stop me by pulling my anthlers makig me to face him unhappily and ask him annoyed:What do you wnat dear brother?. He looked at me unhappy by the tone in my voice and he said:Don't you say these words to me Young lady and especially in that tone!.I asked him in a kind voice:Okay what happened now dear brother please tell me?. He said to me worriedly:You really want to know why am i doing this?.Nodding my head i neighed a little at him implying that yes i wanted and then snorted as he said worriedly:I want from you little sister to give up on your childhood dream being reindeer and flying!. I gasped and shook my head saying:No dear brother i won't give up my childhood dream of being a reindeer and flying but why you want from me to do that?. He said worriedly:I'm doing this for your own good don't you remember what happened to mom and why she died?. I remembered what happened to our mother and i had nightmares of that but i said:Oh brother just beacause it happened to mom dooesn't means it will happen to me and you saw that mom was alive luckily and she gave you the bell if she was dead she and the North pole wouldn't exist!. He knew what i meant that what he saw on the North pole is true and not fake but he really didn't wanted the same thing that happened to mom to happen to me so he said frightened:I know but i am doing this for your own good and instead of knowing that you are disrespecting me and you are putting your life in danger you can get easily be mistaken as an animal instead of a Human and what if a hunter kills you?. I shook my head in annoyance asking support from sofia and marina and they shrugged not knowing what to say yet i looked at him and said:This will not happen to me dear brother now what your ticket said when you were a doubter and not a believer in mom?. He said to me:It said believe and that i must believe in the things i can't see but my faith can help me and i also must believe in the people of my family. I said to him:Exactly dear brother that includes even me that i'm standing and breathing in front of you but i am not sure that you're believing in what am i saying believing is seeing and not seeing is believing!. He nodded his head but he said:It's not that i don't believe in what are you saying it is that i cannot bear the thought of losing you little sister you are my precious!. I said to him more understanding:Dear brother remember what mom always said to you try to let your little sister Live her dream of being reinder and flying longer just let me Live it!. He said:I do remember that but no i can't let you Live it you'll get killed easily and i don't want that!. Sister sofia stepped to interven and she said:The question is why not dear brother you don't want to let our sister fly and help mom deliver presents when she told you that let her Live her dream longer?. He seemed surprised at that and marina also said:What sofia means why are you so overprotective of her when she told you she'll be carefull ad she wants to Live her dream would you like to see her be a doubting Young girl losing easily her belief in her mother locking from everyoe else even us and talking to herself?. My brother shook his head but told them it's none of their buisiness to interven and he told them to go to bed cause the train will arrive!. He then looked back at me and said:Little sister please give up on your dream of being a reindeer and fly i'm nothing without you you remember when you almost suicided when i had to pull the Emergency brake from your friends to come up on the train. I nodded but shook my head and said to him:No is no dear brother i'm not gona give up on my dream and be a doubter Young girl like you were a doubting Young boy. He felt guilty for being doubter once but he was now a believer yet he didn't wanted from me to have a dream which could lead to my death so he said:But i am doing this for your own good for your safety for your Health or you could be in serious trouble. I said to him':I know you want my good dear brother but i am sure that i will be okay and i will be careful. He shook his head and said:Please just for me give up on your dream and hear me i am nothing without you!. I was torn in between two ways my childhood dream of being reindeer and helping mom deliver presents or my dear brother WHO is trying to help me believe in our mom. But i wanted more than ever not to give up my dream of being a reindeer cause i wanted to be a reindeer and fly. But looking at my brother's two pleading green eyes and tears ready to stream Down his cheeks because he truly was caring for me much than i thought he did i sighed yet i said to him:Still big brother i love you and i care for you but please hear what our mom said to you to leave me Live my dream a little longer i promise i'll be carefull.I was transformed back to a girl and i frowned i wanted to stay a reindeer forever but seeing my brother acting protective me he was pressuring me to stop dreaming and be a normal Young girl. He shook his head and i could hear that his knees were trembling together and he looked almost he would fall down the ground but he found the courage to reply:No my dear little sister i don't wnat from you to Live your dream because i love you so much that if you die i'll die also please don't chose your dream over me you know how much i care about you!. I nodded my head and i looked unhappily cause really i was hating what was he doing to me yet i said excusing myself:Brother please do't over pressure me or i'll die now. He pulled me to his hug and said:Okay i am sorry for pressuring you little sister but you know that i am doing this for you because i love you so much. I nodded and i hugged him also and i said:Big brother please understand that i want to Live my dream i promise it'll be only for one hour and i'll be back before you know it please!. He shook his head fearfully and i had to reasson with him and he said:No i cannot let you do that what if you won't be back before i know it what if you die by cold?. At that rate i laughed at him yet said:Oh dear brother don't worry i'll be safe and i'll return back before you know it i swear TRUST me please!. But he couldn't TRUST me because his heart was hurting him for beating that fast from his big fear of losing me like we almost lost our mother.,
Asteroula chapter 1 . 1/8
Μια φορα κι εναν καιρο ζουσε ενα κομμάτι ξύλο που έπεσε στα χέρια ενός ξυλουργου του μαστρο-κεραση που τον ελεγαν ετσι λογο της μύτης του που ηταν κατακοκκινη σαν φραουλα.Εκεινος στην αρχη ηθελε να μετραψει το ξυλο σε ποδι τραπεζιου αλλα τελος για καλη του τυχη το εδωσε σενα φιλο του τον κυριο τζεπετο.Οταν γυρισε στο σπιτι ο γερος στρωθηκε στην δουλεια να κανει το ξύλο άγορι.Του εφτιαξε μαλλια ματια μετωπο μυτη στομα αυτια λαιμο χερια και ποδια και μετα γεννηθηκε η αδερφη του αγοριου αλλα πεθανε η μητερα.Το αγορι ηταν πολυ αταχτο αλλα πολυ στοργικος και καλος αδερφος στην μικρουλα του αδερφη αλλα μια μερα το εσκασε απο το σπιτι με αποτελεσμα να μπει ο μπαμπας τους στην φυλακη.Οταν γυρισε σπιτι το αγορι η τετραχρονη αδερφη του τον μαλωσε γι αυτο που εκανε και εκεινος ενοιωσε ασχημα με αποτελεσμα μεσα στους λυγμους του να πει:Ακαρδη αδέρφουλα τέτοιους τροπους σου διδαξαν η μαμα και ο μπαμπάς μας να μου φώναζεις και να μου φέρεσαι άσχημα επίσης τετοίους τροπους σε διδαξα εγω σε διδαξα να με σεβεσαι επειδη ειμαι μεγαλυτερος σου.Η αδερφουλα του αφου του ζητησε συγγνωμη ειπε:Ναι αλλα υποσχεθηκα στην μαμα πως ακομη και αν εισαι μεγαλος θα σε οδηγησω εγω στον σωστο τον δρομο τωρα που δεν θα ειναι αυτη εδω.Το αγορι καταλαβε τί εννουσε η αδερφη του οτι η μητερα τους πέθανε και η μίκρη ρωτησε απαρηγορητη τον αδερφο της:Αχ αδερφούλη μου τώρα τι θα κάνουμε που πέθανε η μάμα μας δεν έχουμε δόυλεια ο μπαμπας ειναι στην φυλακη και ειμαστε οι δυο μας.Το αγορι αγκαλιασε την αδερφούλα του και της είπε τρυφερά:Μην ανησυχεις αδερφούλα μου κατι θα βρούμε να κανουμε ο καλος θεος θα μας λυπηθει.Μα η μικρη δεν θεωρουσε οτι θα καταφερουν χωρις τους γονεις του και του ειπε πως θέλει να πεθάνει.Ο αδερφος της ειπε:Αν πεθάνείς εσύ αδερφούλα θα μείνω εγω μονάχος μου και δεν θα σε έχω κοντά μου και ξέρεις το ότι δεν θέλω να πεθάνεις και ότι σε αγαπάω πάραπολυ οποτε σκέψου οτι αν πεθάνεις αφήνεις πίσω εμένα.Ενας σοφος γρυλος που μιλουσε ακουσε την συζητηση που ειχαν τα δυο παιδια καί τους φωναξε:Γεια σας κυριε γεια σας κυρια ειμαι ο γρύλος που μιλαέι και ζω εδω πανω απο χρόνια ποια είναι νεαρέ η κοπελίτσα που κρύβεται από πίσω σου?.Το αγορι απανταει ευγενικά: Είναι η Μικρή μου αδερφή μπορείτε σας παρακαλω να φυγετε. Ο γρυλος λεει στα παιδια μια μεγάλη αλήθεια και αυτή είναι να βρούνε να κάνουν καμία δουλεία ετσί να κερδίσουν τίμια το ψωμί τους.Μα ο νεάρος δεν ήθελε να ακούσει τις σοφές συμβουλές του γρύλου και ετσι τον εδιωξε.Το αλλο πρωι οτάν γυρισε ο πατερας τους στο σπιτι βρηκε τον γιο με καψαλισμενα ποδια.Του εφτιαξε ξανα τα ποδια και εραψε ρουχα για αυτον και την αδερφη του.Αυριο το πρωί στο δρόμο για το σχολείο ο αδερφός συμβούλευε την εφτάχρονη αδερφή του:Θέλω σήμερα στο σχολείο να μην αντιμήλησεις σε καθηγήτρια να μην μαλώνεις με τα άλλα παιδιά και κυριότερο να μην κάνεις ατάξιες.Του το υποσχεθηκε ή μικρη μα τους είδαν κάτι μαριονέττες και άρχισαν να τσιρίζουν ενθουσίασμενες ενώ το κοίνο κάτω διαμαρτύροταν για αυτήν την φασαρία.Και τότε από την σκηνή βγήκε ο φλογαμάσας ενάς πελώριος αγρίανθρωπος με μάτια κακά και κατακόκκινα σαν αίμα.Τι συμβαίνει εδώ ρώτησε ήσυχια όλοι απόψε θα λογαριαστούμε.Το βράδυ ο φλογαμάσας θύμωσε πολυ οταν ανακάλυψε πως δεν είχε κάρβουνα επειδή ενας νέος του πήρε τα ξυλά και τα κάρβουνα γία να φτιάξει κοτέτσι για τις τρείς γαλλικές κότες του.Οταν ξάφνικα θυμήθηκε τον απρόσκλητο επισκέπτη και την μικρή του αδερφούλα ζήτησε απο τα παιδια να έρθουν κοντά του και ειπε στο αγόρι:Θα χρησιμοποιήσω την αδερφούλα σου σαν ξυλο για να φτιαξω το ψητο αρνί μου.Μόλις που ακουσε άυτα τα λόγια και για την άσχημη μοίρα που κατρέιχε την αδερφούλα του το δυστύχο αγορί τα έχασε ύστερα απελπισμένος καθώς ήταν έβαλε τα κλάμματα και ανάμεσα στους λυγμούς τους είπε:Αχ έλεος σπλαχνίσου μου κάλε μου κύριε λυπήσουμε μην παίρνεις την μονάκριβη αδερφούλα από κοντά μου είμαι ανήμπορος χωρις αυτην είναι ή μόνη μου συντροφία επειδή πέθανε η μαμα μας νέα οποτε λυπησουμε ελεος μην παιρνείς την αδερφούλα μου απο κοντα μου ειναι πολυ μικρή για να πεθάνει και εγω απελπισμένος να μην την χάσω οποτε σπλαχνίσου με είμαι πόλυ φτώχος και μέ το ζόρι τα βγαζω περα αλλά αγαπάω την αδερφούλα μου παραπολύ σε παρακαλω μην μου στέρεις το δικαίωμα να την δω να ζει καψέ εμενα και οχί αυτη.
asteroula chapter 1 . 1/4
STORY:INSIDE THE POLAR EXPRESS I WAS SITTING ON MY SEAT READING A BOOK WHILE MY DAUGHTER WAS APPARENTLY TALKING WITH HER BEST FRIEND CELI AND MY TWO COUSINS LOUISA AND PENELOPE GOT BORED AND TOLD ME TO START A AT THAT RATE I NODDED AND WE STARTED TALKING ABOUT THE USUAL GIRLY STUFF UNKNOWING THAT MY BROTHER CHRIS AND MY SISTERS SOFIA AND MARINA WERE STARING AT ME WEIRDLY WELL NOW DO YOU THINK THEY WERE THE ONLY ONE NO A POODLE DOG NAMED GEORGETTE WAS ALSO INSIDE OUR TRAIN PROBABLY WANDERING WHERE IS THAT TRAIN GOING MAKIG ME TO SAY TO LOUISA AND PENELOPE:ISN'T IT EXCITING THAT WE ARE GOING TO THE NORTH POLE!.THEY NODDED AND SMILED AT THAT RATE WHILE GEORGETTE APPARENTLY UNDERSTOOND THAT THE CONDUCTOR DIDN'T LIED TO HER A SECOND AGO ABOUT THE NORTH POLE AND IT WAS TRUE AND WE WERE REALLY GOING DECIDED TO ASK ME SOMETHING AND IT WAS IF I KNEW ANYTHING ABOUT THE TRAIN AND WHERE IS IT JUMPS FROM HER SEAT AND GOES TO MY WAY JUST AS I PROBABLY HAD NOTICED MY BROTHER AND MY SISTERS STARING AT ME WEIRDLY GETTING ME TO BE EMBARRASED AND I HADN'T HEARD HER VOICE UNTIL SHE SAID:HELLO THERE YOUNG GIRL!.I LOOKED UP AND SAW HER AND I SAID:EHM HI THERE!.SHE SAID LOOKING AT ME:I DON'T WANT TO SOUND RATHER IMPATIENT ABOUT GOING SOMEWHERE BUT DO YOU HAPPEN TO KNOW WHERE IS THIS TRAIN IS GOING LITTLE GIRL?.I SAID HAPPILY:OF COURSE I KNOW MRS IT'S A MAGIC TRAIN WE ARE GOING MY MOTHER LIVES THERE!.SHE SAID:OH WHAT A SMART CUTE LITTLE GIRL YYOU ARE THANK YOU FOR ASWERING MY QUESTION WENT TO HER SEAT AND SAT DOWN AS I SAID:YOU ARE VERY WELCOME MRS SOMETHIGLIKE WATER COVERED EVERYONE UP STILL MY BROTHER AND SISTERS STARED AT ME WEIRDLY JUST AS I SAID:THAT'S IT I HAVE AN IDEA MAGIC FLOWER GLOW MAKE YOUR COLOUR MY HAIR FROM BROWN IT WAS AT FIRST BECAME GOLDEN LOUISA GASPED IN ALARM COVERING HER MOUTH SHOCKED WHILE PENELOPE DID HER JESUS CHRIST SYMBOL STEFANOS DIDN'T KNEW WHAT TO SAY BILLY AND EUA WERE BOTH SHOCKED BUT MORE SHOCKED WERE MY BROTHER CHRIS AND MY SISTERS SOFIA AND MARINA WHO NOTICED MY HAIR HAD CHANGED THE WATER LEFT MY DAUGHTER ASKED ME:MOTHER HOW DID YOU MADE ALL THIS YOU KNOW WITH THE CHANGED COLOUR HAIR CAUSE I HURT MY ARM!.I TOLD HER TO COME TO ME AND SHE SAID SURPRISED:IT'S KIND OF UNSUAL MOTHER TO TIE YOUR MAGIC HAIR AROUND MY ARM.I SAID:SORRY DEAR BUT YOU PROMISE MOMMY NOT TO FREAK OUT.I SIGHED AND STARTED SINGING IN GREEK:ΑΝΘΟΣ ΜΑΓΙΚΟ ΛΑΜΨΕ ΜΙΑ ΣΤΙΓΜΗ.AND SUDDENLY MY HAIR CHANGED AGAIN FROM BROWN INTO A GOLDEN ONE SHOCKING EVERYONE IN HERE AS HARRY FROM ONE DIRECTION SAID:BLIMEY SHE HAS A MAGICAL HAIR WHICH CAN CHANGE THE SONG ENDED I SAW THAT EVERYKID WAS LOOKING AT ME ENCHANTED BY MY VOICE AND BY MY MAGIC DAUGHTER HAD TO LEAVE BECAUSE SHE WOULD GOT TO A FRIEND'S HOUSE TO STAY FOR THE NIGHT AND SO WE STOPPED FOR AN HOUR AND I WISHED HER A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW SMILED AND WISHED ME THE SAME BUT MADE ME TO BE CAREFULL WHILE GOING TO THE NORTH POLE.I WENT TO THE ROOF UNKNOWING WHAT WILL AWAIT ME AND I STAYED UP HER UNKNOWING MY COUSIN HERO GIRL EUA AND BILLY HAD FOLLOWED ME UP ON THE A STRANGE LADY APPEARED WITH LIGHT BLUE EYES YET SHE WORE A SURGICAL MASK OVER HER MOUTH AND SHE SAID:GOOD EVENING LITTLE GIRL WHAT'S YOUR NAME.I WAS ALREADY STABBED AND I WAS BLEEDING BUT REMEMBERING MOM'S ADVICE IF I SEE A WOMAN THAT WAY TO STOP AND ANSWER SOME OF HER QUESTIONS SO I SAID:MY NAME IS ASTEROULA.I HADN'T TOLD HER MY REAL NAME CAUSE I WOULD BE KILLED BY HER AND I DIDN'T WANTED ASKED ME AGAIN:HOW OLD ARE YOU LITTLE GIRL.I SAID TO HER:MY AGE IS WOMAN THOUGHT TO HERSELF AN EIGHT YEARS OLD GIRL TO GET KILLED SHE LOOKS SO YOUNG AND INNOCET SHE HAS ASKED ME ONE LAST TIME:HOW MANY SIBLINGS DO YOU HAVE LITTLE GIRL?.I SAID:THREE A BROTHER AND TWO SISTERS OLDER THAN THEN ASKED ME:DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?.I SAID:ARE YOU THAT WOMAN FROM JAPAN WITH THE SLIT NODDED AND SHE ASKED ME:AM I BEAUTIFUL LITTLE GIRL?.I NODDED THAT SHE IS EVE WHEN SHE PULLED HER MASK AND REVEALED TO ME HER MOUTH I THOUGHT SHE WAS TOOK A PAIR OF SCISSORS AND SAID TO ME:I'M SORRY YOUNG GIRL BUT YOU WILL HAVE TO DIE!.THAT MADE ME WANT TO CRY OR SCREAM BUT HERO GIRL SAID:OH SHIT IT'S THE SLIT MOUTHED WOMAN AND IF WE DON'T DO SOMETHING FATS SHE WILL KILL GASPED HORRIFIED AND HE SAID:MRS PLEASE DO'T KILL HER SHE IS AN INNOCENT GIRL WHO HAS THREE SIBLINGS A BROTHER AND TWO SISTERS THEIR NAMES ARE CHRIS OR XRISTOS SOFIA AND MARINA DON'T YOU CARE THAT THEY ARE GONNA LOSE HER AND THEY LOVE HER SO WOMAN SAID:TELL THAT TO MY HUSBAND HE HATES CHILDREN HE WANTED TO DO THAT BUT I DO'T WANT SAID:PLEASE MRS HEAR WHAT MY BROTHER IS SAYING SHE IS SO YOUNG AND INNOCENT TO DIE HER BROTHER LOVES HER SO DOES HER SISTERS JUST FOR THEM DON'T KILL WOMAN FINALLY RELENTS EVEN THROUGH THE SCISSORS HIT MY THROAT A LITTLE AND THE WOMAN LEFT WHILE I FALL DOWN THE SNOW AND BLOOD IS DRIPPING ALL OVER IT JUST AS HERO GIRL PANICKLY SHOUTS TO ME:ASTEROULA OH NO!.BACK ISIDE THE TRAIN MY BROTHER CHRIS WAS VERY WORRIED WHAT WAS GOING ON UP O THE ROOF CAUSE HE HAD HEARD ME SCREAMING AND HE HAD ENOUGH HE RUSHED OUTSIDE HOLDING MY TICKET DETERMINED TO FIND ME AND GIVE IT TO ME AND HE CLIMBED UP ON THE ROOF OF THE TRAIN SHOUTING FOR ME TO ANSWER:LITTLE SISTER HEY LITTLE SISTER WAIT FOR ME I HAVE YOUR GIRL HEARD HIS VOICE AND SHE SAID:OH SHIT CHRIS IS COMING TOWARDS US WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO WHAT WILL HE DO IF HE SEES YOU LIKE THIS ASTEROULA.I SAID:I DON'T KNOW HERO GIRL BUT IT WASN'T MY FAULT THE WOMAN'S HUSBAND HATES ME FOR A REASSON THAT'S SAID:THAT IS VERY COMFORTING FRIEND ASTEROULA BUT DO YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE GONNA DIE FROM INTERNAL BLEEDING I MEAN YOU WILL DIE AND WE WILL NOT SEE YOU AGAIN ON THIS SAID TO HIM:BROTHER WE DON'T HAVE TO BE PESSIMNICTIC ABOUT HER AND SOME BLOOD EVEN THROUGH IT'S ALOT OF BLOOD FROM HER HEART HER STOMACH AND NOW HER THROAT THAT MEANS MAYBE SHE'LL BROTHER CHRIS SHOUTED ONE MORE TIME AS HE STARTED APPROACHING MORE INTO THE SCENE:LITTLE SITER WHERE ARE YOU I HAVE YOUR HE NOTICED A GRUESOME SIGHT A SPOOL OF BLOOD WAS ON THE SNOW AND I WAS LAYING ON IT APPARENTLY BROTHER LOST THE EARTH FROM HIS LEGS AND HE RAN TOWARDS MY WAY PUSHING BILLY HERO GIRL AND EUA AWAY SAYING:LET ME GO THROUGH THAT'S MY I AWOKE AND SAW HIM I SAID:BROTHER CHRIS THE SLIT MOUTHED WOMAN WAS HERE AN HOUR BEOFRE AND SHE HAD TO KILL ME BECAUSE HER HUSBAND HATES BROTHER PICKED ME UP TO HIS ARMS AND HE CARRIED ME BACK INSIDE THE TRAIN FOLLOWED BY HERO GIRL AND THE OTHER TRIED TO NURSE ME BACK TO HEALTH AND CLEAN ALL THIS BLOOD BUT USELESS IT WAS VERY MUCH AND MAYBE HE WOULD LOSE WE REACHED THE NORTH POLE MY BROTHER AND HERO GIRL WENT TO FETCH ME UNKOWING THAT I HAD DIED WHEN THEY REACHED THE OBSERVATION THEY NOTICED MY EYES WERE CLOSED MY HEART WAS NOT BEATING AND MY BREATHING HAD SLOWED BROTHE RTHOUGHT IT WAS A JOKE AND I WOULD WAKE UP AND ASSURE HIM THAT I WAS ALLRIGHT BUT AS HOURS PASSED HE REALISED THAT I WASN'T KIDDING HIM AND THAT I HAD STARTED CRYING AND HE HOLDED MY CORPSE NOT CARING THAT MY BLOOD WAS SMEARING OVER HIS BLOUSE HIS PANTS AND HIS ROBE EVEN HIS NECK AND HANDS.
asteroula chapter 1 . 12/1/2016
Story:It's christmas eve here in thessaloniki and my dear brother tries to find me because he thought i had ran away from home untill he heard some whimpeirng noises behind lenia's dress and he asked her:Lenia would you mind if i see who is behind your shook her implying that she doesn't and he saw that under her dress two little shoes were easily seen and so he pulled her dress up and saw me hiding under it and he saw my noese bleeding my left hand broken and my left eye bruinsen and he pulled me away from her dress and held me up and said:Dear little sister what happened to you did someone hurt you?.I nodded and when he asked who did this to me i pointed to a laughing bully and that angered my brother so much why the bully should do this to me when i didn't do anything to him and so he went there and he did the same to the bully to show him how much i suffer when he does this and after the bully left in defeat my brother turned back at me and said:Don't worry now litlte sister big brother's here i won't leave you i promise and i won't leave anyone treat you like that i went to him and hugged him and he did the same and lenia felt teary and she blew her nse on her brother's ear getting him to moan that it's disgusting getting both me and my brother to giggle at this.
asteroula chapter 1 . 10/21/2016
(ΕΓΩ) ΩΧ ΟΧΙ ΕΙΝΑΙ ΜΙΑΜΙΣΗ Η ΩΡΑ ΣΤΙΣ ΔΥΟ ΑΚΡΙΒΩΣ ΘΑ ΕΡΘΕΙ ΤΟ ΠΡΩΤΟ ΠΝΕΥΜΑ ΤΩΝ ΧΡΙΣΤΟΥΓΕΝΝΩΝ.ΑΥΤΟ ΤΟ ΕΙΠΑ ΕΓΩ ΚΑΘΩΣ ΗΜΑΣΤΑΝ ΜΕΣΑ ΣΤΟ ΤΡΑΙΝΟ ΠΡΟΟΡΙΣΜΟ ΤΟΝ ΒΟΡΕΙΟ ΠΟΛΟ.
(ΠΑΝΑΓΙΩΤΗΣ):ΠΙΣΤΕΥΩ ΠΩΣ ΟΠΟΙΟΣ Η ΟΠΟΙΑ ΕΙΝΑΙ ΝΑ ΕΧΕΙ ΕΡΘΕΙ ΓΙΑ ΚΑΛΟ ΣΚΟΠΟ.
[ΛΕΝΙΑ] ΑΔΕΡΦΕ ΑΝΗΣΥΧΕΙΣ ΠΟΛΥ Η ΚΕΛΙ ΕΙΠΕ ΠΩΣ ΤΑ ΠΝΕΥΜΑΤΑ ΕΡΧΟΝΤΑΙ ΝΑ ΜΑΣ ΒΟΗΘΗΣΟΥΝ ΟΧΙ ΝΑ ΤΑ ΦΟΒΟΜΑΣΤΑΙ.
[ΘΟΔΩΡΗΣ ΚΕΣΙΔΗΣ] ΝΑ ΣΑΣ ΠΩ ΤΗΝ ΓΝΩΜΗ ΜΟΥ ΔΕΝ ΕΧΩ ΔΕΙ ΠΟΤΕ ΠΕΝΥΜΑ Η ΦΑΝΤΑΣΜΑ ΚΑΙ ΕΙΜΑΙ ΕΝΘΟΥΣΙΑΣΜΕΝΟΣ ΝΑ ΔΩ ΠΩΣ ΘΑ ΕΙΝΑΙ ΤΟ ΠΡΩΤΟ ΑΣΤΕΡΟΥΛΑ ΤΙ ΖΗΤΗΣΕΣ ΑΠ'ΤΗΝ ΜΗΤΕΡΑ ΣΟΥ ΝΑ ΣΟΥ ΦΕΡΕΙ ΤΑ ΧΡΙΣΤΟΥΓΕΝΝΑ?.
[ΕΓΩ] ΜΙΑ ΑΣΗΜΕΝΙΑ ΚΑΜΠΑΝΟΥΛΑ ΑΠ'ΤΟ ΕΛΚΗΘΡΟ ΤΗΣ ΓΙΑ ΝΑ ΣΥΝΕΧΙΖΩ ΝΑ ΠΙΣΤΕΥΩ ΣΤΟ ΠΝΕΥΜΑ ΤΗΣ ΑΚΟΜΑ ΚΑΙ ΣΑΝ ΜΕΓΑΛΗ.
[ΚΑΛΙ] ΩΡΑΙΑ ΙΔΕΑ ΑΣΤΕΡΟΥΛΑ ΜΙΑ ΚΑΜΠΑΝΟΥΛΑ ΓΙΑ ΝΑ ΣΥΝΕΧΙΣΕΙΣ ΝΑ ΠΙΣΤΕΥΕΙΣ ΣΤΟ ΠΝΕΥΜΑ ΤΩΝ ΧΡΙΣΤΟΥΓΕΝΩΝ.
[ΕΓΩ] ΕΥΧΑΡΙΣΤΩ ΚΑΛΙ ΘΑ ΕΙΝΑΙ ΠΟΛΥ ΩΡΑΙΟ ΔΩΡΟ [ΚΟΙΤΑΩ ΤΟΝ ΑΔΕΡΦΟ ΜΟΥ ΚΑΙ ΤΙΣ ΑΔΕΡΦΕΣ ΜΟΥ ΠΟΥ ΜΕ ΚΟΙΤΟΥΣΑΝ] ΛΟΥΙΖΑ ΓΙΑΤΙ Ο ΑΔΕΡΦΟΣ ΜΟΥ ΚΑΙ ΟΙ ΑΔΕΡΦΕΣ ΜΟΥ ΜΕ ΚΟΙΤΑΝΕ ΕΤΣΙ.
[ΛΟΥΙΖΑ ΔΟΥΚΑ] ΔΕΝ ΞΕΡΩ ΞΑΔΕΡΦΗ ΑΣΤΕΡΟΥΛΑ ΑΛΛΑ ΣΕ ΚΟΙΤΟΥΣΑΝ ΕΤΣΙ ΟΛΗ ΤΗΝ ΩΡΑ.
[ΕΓΩ] ΤΟΥΣ ΚΟΙΤΑΞΑ ΑΠΟΡΗΜΕΝΗ ΓΙΑΤΙ ΜΕ ΚΟΙΤΟΥΣΑΝ ΕΤΣΙ ΠΕΡΙΕΡΓΑ ΚΑΙ ΜΕΤΑ ΜΕ ΑΠΑΛΗ ΦΩΝΟΥΛΑ ΤΟΥΣ ΡΩΤΗΣΑ:
[ΕΓΩ] ΑΔΕΡΦΕ ΧΡΗΣΤΟ ΚΑΙ ΑΔΕΡΦΕΣ ΣΟΦΙΑ ΚΑΙ ΜΑΡΙΝΑ ΓΙΑΤΙ ΜΕ ΚΟΙΤΑΤΕ ΕΤΣΙ?.
[ΜΑΡΙΝΑ ΣΤΕΡΓΑΙΔΟΥ] ΕΓΩ ΣΕ ΚΟΙΤΑΩ ΕΤΣΙ ΓΙΑ ΤΟ ΚΑΛΟ ΣΟΥ ΑΔΕΡΦΟΥΛΑ ΓΙ ΑΥΤΟ.
[ΣΟΦΙΑ ΣΤΕΡΓΙΑΔΟΥ] ΕΓΩ ΣΕ ΚΟΙΤΑΩ ΕΤΣΙ ΓΙΑ ΝΑ ΝΟΙΩΣΕΙΣ ΑΣΦΑΛΗΣ
[ΧΡΗΣΤΟΣ ΣΤΕΡΓΙΑΔΗΣ] ΚΙ ΕΓΩ ΣΕ ΚΟΙΤΑΩ ΕΤΣΙ ΓΙΑ ΝΑ ΣΕ ΠΡΟΣΤΑΤΕΨΩ.
[ΕΓΩ] ΑΑΑ ΑΝ ΜΕ ΚΟΙΤΑΤΕ ΓΙ ΑΥΤΟ ΤΟΝ ΛΟΓΟ ΕΝΤΑΞΕΙ ΜΗΝ ΑΝΗΣΥΧΕΙΤΕ ΕΙΜΑΙ ΜΙΑ ΧΑΡΑ.
[ΠΗΝΕΛΟΠΗ ΔΟΥΚΑ] ΝΑΙ ΞΑΔΕΡΦΕ ΧΡΙΣΤΟ ΚΑΙ ΞΑΔΕΡΦΕΣ ΣΟΦΙΑ ΚΑΙ ΜΑΡΙΝΑ ΜΗΝ ΑΝΗΣΥΧΕΙΤΕ ΘΑ ΕΙΝΑΙ ΕΝΤΑΞΕΙ ΜΑΖΙ ΜΑΣ ΚΑΙ ΕΤΣΙ ΚΙ ΑΛΛΙΩΣ ΕΙΜΑΣΤΕ ΟΛΛΟΙ ΜΑΖΙ.
[ΕΓΩ] ΞΑΝΑΠΟΚΟΙΜΗΘΗΚΑ ΔΙΠΛΑ ΑΠ'ΤΗΝ ΛΟΥΙΖΑ ΠΟΥ ΚΑΙ ΠΟΥ ΚΟΙΤΟΥΣΑ ΤΟΝ ΑΔΕΡΦΟ ΜΟΥ ΚΑΙ ΤΙΣ ΑΔΕΡΦΕΣ ΜΟΥ ΠΟΥ ΣΥΝΕΧΙΖΑΝ ΝΑ ΜΕ ΚΟΙΤΑΩΕ ΠΕΡΙΕΡΓΑ ΚΑΙ ΤΟΥΣ ΧΑΜΟΓΕΛΟΥΣΑ ΕΥΤΥΧΙΣΜΕΝΗ ΠΡΙΝ ΑΚΟΥΣΩ ΤΟ ΡΟΛΟΙ ΝΑ ΧΤΥΠΑΕΙ ΔΥΟ ΑΚΡΙΒΩΣ ΞΥΠΝΣΑ ΚΑΙ ΡΩΤΗΣΑ ΤΗΝ ΛΟΥΙΖΑ:
[ΕΓΩ] ΤΙ ΩΡΑ ΕΙΝΑΙ ΞΑΔΕΡΦΗ ΛΟΥΙΖΑ?.
[ΛΟΥΙΖΑ ΔΟΥΚΑ] ΕΙΝΑΙ ΔΥΟ ΑΚΡΙΒΩΣ[2:00] ΣΥΝΤΟΜΑ ΘΑ ΕΡΘΕΙ ΤΟ ΠΡΩΤΟ ΠΝΕΥΜΑ ΝΑ ΚΑΝΟΥΜΕ ΚΑΛΗ ΕΝΤΥΠΩΣΗ.
[ΠΑΝΑΓΙΩΤΗΣ ΜΠΟΥΔΟΥΡΙΔΗΣ] ΚΑΛΗ ΕΝΤΥΠΩΣΗ ΣΕ ΕΝΑ ΠΝΕΥΜΑ ΘΑ ΠΡΕΠΕΙ ΝΑ ΜΕ ΔΟΥΛΕΥΕΙΣ ΔΗΛΑΔΗ ΤΙ ΘΕΣ ΝΑ ΚΑΝΟΥΜΕ ΛΟΥΙΖΑ ΝΑ ΒΑΦΤΟΥΜΕ ΝΑ ΣΤΟΛΙΣΤΟΥΜΕ ΝΑ ΒΑΛΟΥΜΕ ΤΑ ΚΑΛΑ ΜΑΣ ΚΑΙ ΝΑ ΤΗΝ ΥΠΟΔΕΧΤΟΥΜΕ ΜΕ ΣΕΒΑΣΜΟ ΠΟΥ ΑΡΜΟΖΕΙ ΣΕ ΒΑΣΙΛΙΣΣΑ ΕΕ ΔΕΝ ΕΙΜΑΣΤΕ ΚΑΛΑ.
[ΘΟΔΩΡΗΣ ΚΕΣΙΔΗΣ] ΩΧ ΘΕΕ ΜΟΥ ΕΙΝΑΙ ΔΥΟ Η ΩΡΑ ΤΟ ΠΡΩΤΟ ΠΝΕΥΜΑ ΘΑ ΕΡΘΕΙ ΣΤΑ ΑΛΗΘΕΙΑ Η ΜΗΠΩΣ ΕΙΝΑΙ ΨΕΜΑΤΑ ΓΙΑ ΝΑ ΜΑΣ ΤΡΟΜΑΞΟΥΝΕ ΑΠ'ΤΟ ΚΡΕΒΑΤΙ ΜΑΣ [Η ΖΩΗ ΤΟΝ ΧΑΣΤΟΥΚΙΖΕΙ ΣΤΟ ΜΑΓΟΥΛΟ] ΕΕ ΓΙΑΤΙ ΤΟ ΚΑΝΕΣ ΑΥΤΟ ΑΔΕΡΦΗ.
[ΖΩΗ ΚΕΣΙΔΟΥ] ΜΗΝ ΑΜΦΙΣΒΗΤΕΙΣ ΤΑ ΠΝΕΥΜΑΤΑ ΤΩΝ ΧΡΙΣΤΟΥΓΕΝΝΩΝ ΓΙΑΤΙ ΘΑ ΠΕΘΑΝΕΙΣ ΣΥΝΤΟΜΑ.
[ΕΓΩ] ΒΓΑΛΤΕ ΟΛΟΙ ΤΟΝ ΣΚΑΣΜΟΟΟΟΟΟΟΟΟΟΟΟΟΟ ΑΙΝΤΕ ΚΑΙ ΖΩΗ ΤΟ ΕΧΕΙΣ ΠΑΡΑΧΕΣΕΙ ΤΑ ΠΝΥΕΜΑΤΑ ΔΕΝ ΘΑ ΜΑΣ ΣΚΟΤΩΣΟΥΝ ΝΑ ΜΑΣ ΒΟΗΘΗΣΟΥΝ ΘΕΛΟΥΝ.
[ΖΩΗ ΚΕΣΙΔΟΥ] ΣΥΓΓΝΩΜΗ ΑΣΤΕΡΟΥΛΑ ΕΧΕΙΣ ΔΙΚΙΟ ΤΟ ΠΑΡΑΚΑΝΑ ΑΛΛΑ ΚΑΙ Ο ΑΔΕΡΦΟΣ ΜΟΥ ΘΑ ΠΡΕΠΕΙ ΝΑ ΕΜΠΙΣΤΕΥΕΤΑΙ ΤΟ ΠΝΕΥΜΑ ΚΑΙ ΟΧΙ ΝΑ ΤΗΝ ΦΟΒΑΤΑΙ.
[ΕΓΩ] ΣΕ ΑΥΤΟ ΕΧΕΙΣ ΔΙΚΙΟ ΑΛΛΑ ΣΤΟΝ ΚΑΒΓΑ ΔΕΝ ΦΤΑΕΙ ΜΟΝΟ Ο ΕΝΑΣ ΦΤΑΕΙ ΚΑΙ Ο ΑΛΛΟΣ ΟΠΟΤΕ ΚΑΙ ΕΣΥ ΘΟΔΩΡΗ ΔΕΝ ΝΤΡΕΠΕΣΑΙ ΛΙΓΟ.
[ΘΟΔΩΡΗΣ] ΣΥΓΓΝΩΜΗ ΑΣΤΕΡΟΥΛΑ ΠΑΡΑΦΕΡΘΗΚΑ ΚΑΙ ΕΓΩ ΥΠΟΣΧΟΜΑΙ ΠΩΣ ΤΗΝ ΑΛΛΗ ΦΟΡΑ ΘΑ ΕΜΠΙΣΤΕΥΟΜΑΙ ΠΙΟ ΕΥΚΟΛΑ ΤΟ ΠΝΥΕΜΑ.
[ΕΓΩ] ΣΥΝΤΟΜΑ ΤΟ ΡΟΛΟΙ ΧΤΥΠΗΣΕ ΔΥΟΜΙΣΗ Η ΩΡΑ ΚΑΙ ΜΕΣΑ ΣΤΟ ΤΡΑΙΝΟ ΕΝΑ ΛΑΜΠΕΡΟ ΦΩΣ ΜΕ ΧΡΩΜΑ ΚΙΤΡΙΝΟ-ΛΕΥΚΟ ΑΚΡΙΒΩΣ ΜΠΡΟΣΤΑ ΑΠΟ ΜΙΑ ΘΕΣΗ ΠΟΥ ΗΤΑΝ ΑΚΡΙΒΩΣ ΜΠΡΟΣΤΑ ΑΠΟ ΕΜΕΝΑ ΤΗΝ ΛΟΥΙΖΑ ΚΑΙ ΤΗΝ ΠΗΝΕΛΟΠΗ ΦΥΣΙΚΑ ΑΥΤΟ ΜΕ ΕΚΑΝΕ ΝΑ ΣΗΚΩΘΩ ΟΡΘΙΑ ΚΑΙ ΝΑ ΚΡΥΦΤΩ ΦΟΒΙΣΜΕΝΗ ΠΙΣΩ ΑΠ'ΤΟΝ ΑΔΕΡΦΟ ΜΟΥ ΚΑΙ ΤΙΣ ΑΔΕΡΦΕΣ ΜΟΥ ΠΟΥ ΠΑΡΑΞΕΝΕΥΤΗΚΑΝ Μ'ΟΛΟ ΑΥΤΟ ΚΑΙ ΟΤΑΝ Μ'ΕΙΔΑΝ ΚΡΥΜΜΕΝΗ ΠΙΣΩ ΤΟΥΣ ΜΕ ΡΩΤΗΣΑΝ:
[ΜΑΡΙΝΑ ΣΤΕΡΓΙΑΔΟΥ] ΤΙ ΣΟΥ ΣΥΜΒΑΙΝΕΙ ΑΔΕΡΦΟΥΛΑ ΓΙΑΤΙ ΚΡΥΦΤΗΚΕΣ ΠΙΣΩ ΑΠ'ΕΜΑΣ.
[ΕΓΩ] ΚΟΙΤΑ ΠΡΟΣ ΤΟ ΦΩΣ ΠΟΥ ΕΙΝΑΙ ΠΡΟΣ Σ'ΕΚΕΙΝΗ ΤΗΝ ΘΕΣΗ ΘΕΟΥΛΗ ΜΟΥ ΤΙ ΕΙΝΑΙ ΑΥΤΟ ΠΟΥ ΕΡΧΕΤΑΙ.
[ΣΟΦΙΑ ΣΤΕΡΓΙΑΔΟΥ] ΤΟ ΠΑΡΑΤΗΡΗΣΕ Η ΜΑΡΙΝΑ ΑΔΕΡΦΟΥΛΑ ΑΛΛΑ ΜΗΝ ΦΟΒΑΣΑΙ ΔΕΝ ΘΑ ΣΟΥ ΚΑΝΕΙ ΚΑΚΟ.
[ΧΡΗΣΤΟΣ ΣΤΕΡΓΙΑΔΗΣ] ΗΣΥΧΑΣΕ ΑΔΕΡΦΟΥΛΑ ΜΗΝ ΦΟΒΑΣΑΙ ΕΙΜΑΙ ΕΓΩ ΕΔΩ ΚΑΙ ΘΑ ΣΕ ΠΡΟΣΤΑΤΕΨΩ.
[ΕΓΩ] Ο ΑΔΕΡΦΟΣ ΜΟΥ ΚΟΝΤΕΨΕ ΝΑ ΒΓΑΛΕΙ ΤΟ ΜΕΓΑΛΟ ΤΟΥ ΑΣΗΜΕΝΙΟ ΣΠΑΘΙ ΑΠ'ΤΗΝ ΘΗΚΗ ΤΟΥ ΓΙΑ ΑΝ ΑΠΠΕΙΛΗΣΕΙ ΑΥΤΟΝ ΠΟΥ ΘΑ ΕΜΦΑΝΙΣΤΕΙ ΜΟΝΟ ΝΑ ΠΑΩ ΝΑ ΤΟΝ ΣΤΑΜΑΤΗΣΩ ΤΡΑΒΩΝΤΑΣ ΤΟ ΣΠΑΘΙ ΠΡΟΣ ΤΑ ΚΑΤΩ ΓΙΑΤΙ ΦΟΒΟΜΟΥΝΑ ΜΗΠΩΣ ΚΑΝΕΙ ΜΑΛΑΚΙΑ ΚΑΙ ΞΑΦΝΙΚΑ ΤΟΛΑΜΠΕΡΟ ΦΩΤΑΚΙ ΕΞΑΦΑΝΙΣΤΗΚΕ ΚΑΙ ΜΙΑ ΝΕΑΡΗ ΓΥΝΑΙΚΑ[ΚΟΠΕΛΑ] ΕΜΦΑΝΙΣΤΗΚΕ ΜΠΡΟΣΤΑ ΣΤΑ ΜΙΚΡΑ ΚΑΙ ΣΟΚΑΡΙΣΜΕΝΑ ΠΑΙΔΙΑ.ΗΤΑΝΕ ΨΗΛΗ ΚΑΙ ΛΕΠΤΗ ΑΛΛΑ ΕΝΑ ΠΟΝΤΟ ΚΟΝΤΟΥΛΑ ΑΠ'ΤΙΣ ΑΛΛΕΣ ΓΥΝΑΙΚΕΣ ΣΤΗΝ ΗΛΙΚΙΑ ΤΗΣ ΕΙΧΕ ΜΑΚΡΙΑ ΙΣΙΑ ΚΑΙ ΞΑΝΘΟΛΕΥΚΑ ΜΑΛΛΙΑ ΓΑΛΑΝΑ ΜΑΤΙΑ ΡΟΖ ΜΑΓΟΥΛΑ ΚΟΚΙΝΑ ΧΕΙΛΙΑ ΣΑΝ ΤΟ ΚΕΡΑΣΙ ΦΟΡΟΥΣΕ ΠΑΝΩ ΣΤΟ ΚΕΦΑΛΙ ΤΗΣ ΕΝΑ ΣΤΕΦΑΝΙ ΓΕΜΑΤΟ ΦΥΛΛΑ ΑΠΟ ΑΓΙΟΚΛΗΜΑ ΚΑΙ ΛΟΥΛΟΥΔΙΑ ΕΠΙΣΗΣ ΣΤΟ ΑΡΙΣΤΕΟΡ ΤΗΣ ΧΕΡΙ ΚΡΑΤΟΥΣΕ ΕΝΑ ΚΛΑΔΑΚΙ ΦΥΛΛΟ ΑΓΙΟΚΛΗΜΑ ΕΝΩ ΣΤΟ ΔΕΞΙ ΤΗΣ ΕΝΑ ΦΩΤΕΙΝΟ ΧΩΝΙ ΦΟΡΟΥΣΕ ΕΠΙΣΗΣ ΕΝΑ ΜΑΚΡΥ ΛΕΥΚΟ ΦΟΥΣΤΑΝΙ ΣΤΟΛΙΣΜΕΝΟ ΜΕ ΓΙΡΛΑΝΤΕΣ ΦΤΙΑΓΜΕΝΕΣ ΑΠΟ ΦΥΛΛΑ ΓΚΙ ΚΑΙ ΛΟΥΛΟΥΔΙΑ ΦΟΡΟΥΣΕ ΜΙΑ ΜΑΚΡΥΑ ΡΟΖ ΜΠΕΡΤΑ ΠΟΥ ΚΑΛΥΠΤΕ ΤΟ ΦΟΥΣΤΑΝΙ ΤΗΣ ΚΑΙ ΜΙΚΡΑ ΤΑΚΟΥΝΙΑ ΚΑΙ ΣΤΗΝ ΠΛΑΤΗ ΤΗΣ ΕΙΧΕ ΕΝΑ ΖΕΥΓΑΡΙ ΑΓΓΕΛΙΚΑ ΦΤΕΡΑ ΚΑΘΩΣ ΕΠΙΣΗΣ ΦΟΡΟΥΣΕ ΜΙΑ ΧΡΥΣΗ ΖΩΝΗ ΜΑΣ ΠΛΗΣΙΑΣΕ ΚΑΙ ΕΓΩ ΡΩΤΗΣΑ:
[ΕΓΩ] ΠΟΙΑ ΕΙΣΤΕ ΕΣΕΙΣ?.
[ΜΑΛΑΜΑΤΑΣ ΓΙΩΡΓΟΣ] ΚΑΙ ΤΙ ΘΕΛΕΤΕ ΜΕΣΑ ΣΤΟ ΤΡΑΙΝΟ ΠΟΥ ΜΑΣ ΠΑΕΙ ΣΤΟ ΒΟΡΕΙΟ ΠΟΛΟ?.
[ΠΑΝΑΓΙΩΤΗΣ] ΜΗΠΩΣ ΕΙΣΑΙ ΤΟ ΠΝΕΥΜΑ ΚΥΡΙΑ ΠΟΥ ΜΑΣ ΕΙΠΕ Η ΚΕΛΙ ΝΑ ΠΕΡΙΜΕΝΟΥΜΕ ΟΠΩΣ ΜΑΣ ΠΡΟΗΓΓΕΙΛΕ Ο ΘΕΟΣ.
[ΚΥΡΙΑ] ΝΑΙ ΕΓΩ ΕΙΜΑΙ ΝΕΑΡΟ ΜΟΥ ΑΓΟΡΙ.
[ΓΙΩΡΓΟΣ ΛΕΩΝΙΔΑΣ] ΣΑΣ ΠΑΡΑΚΑΛΩ ΠΕΙΤΕ ΜΑΣ ΠΟΙΑ ΕΙΣΤΕ ΤΙ ΕΙΔΟΥΣ ΠΝΕΥΜΑ ΕΙΣΤΕ ΚΑΙ ΠΟΙΟΣ ΛΟΓΟΣ ΣΑΣ ΕΦΕΡΕ ΕΔΩ?.
[ΚΥΡΙΑ] ΩΩ ΠΟΥ ΠΗΓΑΝ ΟΙ ΤΡΟΠΟΙ ΜΟΥ ΕΙΜΑΙ ΤΟ ΠΝΕΥΜΑ ΤΩΝ ΠΑΡΕΛΘΟΝΤΙΚΩΝ ΧΡΙΣΤΟΥΓΕΝΝΩΝ ΝΑ ΜΕ ΛΕΤΕ ΕΛΠΙΔΑ.
[ΙΩΑΝΝΑ] ΠΕΙΤΕ ΜΑΣ ΠΩΣ ΣΑΣ ΛΕΝΕ ΤΙ ΕΙΔΟΥΣ ΠΝΕΥΜΑ ΕΙΣΤΕ ΚΑΙ ΤΙ ΘΕΛΕΤΕ ΜΕΣΑ ΣΤΟ ΠΟΛΙΚΟ ΕΞΠΡΕΣ.
[ΚΥΡΙΑ] ΕΙΜΑΙ ΤΟ ΠΝΕΥΜΑ ΤΩΝ ΠΑΡΕΛΘΟΝΤΙΚΩΝ ΧΡΙΣΤΟΥΓΕΝΝΩΝ ΜΕ ΛΕΝΕ ΕΛΠΙΔΑ ΚΑΙ Η ΔΟΥΛΕΙΑ ΜΟΥ ΜΕ ΕΦΕΡΕ ΚΟΡΙΤΣΑΚΙ ΜΟΥ.
[ΓΙΑΝΝΗΣ ΚΙΡΠΙΣΛΙΝΔΗΣ] ΜΕ ΣΥΓΧΩΡΕΙΤΕ ΚΥΡΙΑ ΠΩΣ ΕΙΠΑΤΕ ΟΤΙ ΣΑΣ ΛΕΝΕ ΤΙ ΕΙΔΟΥΣ ΠΝΕΥΜΑ ΕΙΣΤΕ ΚΑΙ ΤΙ ΘΕΛΕΤΑΙ ΕΔΩ ΜΕΣΑ ΕΝΩ ΤΑΞΙΔΕΥΟΥΜΕ ΠΡΟΣ ΒΟΡΕΙΟ ΠΟΛΟ.
[ΚΥΡΙΑ] ΕΙΜΑΙ Η ΕΛΠΙΔΑ ΚΑΙ ΕΙΜΑΙ ΤΟ ΠΝΕΥΜΑ ΤΩΝ ΠΑΡΕΛΘΟΝΤΙΚΩΝ ΧΡΙΣΤΟΥΓΕΝΝΩΝ Η ΑΛΛΙΩΣ ΤΟΥ ΠΑΡΕΛΘΟΝΤΟΣ ΗΡΘΑ ΕΔΩ ΓΙΑ ΝΑ ΣΑΣ ΒΟΗΘΗΣΩ.
[ΡΟΒΙ ΚΙΡΠΙΣΛΙΝΔΟΥ[ΓΚΙΝΑΕΙ]) ΜΕ ΣΥΓΧΩΡΕΙΤΕ ΠΑΛΙ ΚΑΛΗ ΜΟΥ ΚΥΡΙΑ ΜΑ Ο ΑΔΕΡΦΟΣ ΜΟΥ ΕΙΝΑΙ ΛΙΓΟ ΚΟΥΦΟΣ ΟΠΟΤΕ ΘΕΛΩ ΝΑ ΞΑΝΑΕΠΑΝΑΛΕΥΕΤΑΙ ΠΩΣ ΣΑΣ ΛΕΝΕ ΤΙ ΕΙΔΟΥΣ ΠΝΕΥΜΑ ΕΙΣΤΕ ΚΑΙ ΤΙ ΘΕΛΕΤΑΙ ΜΕΣΑ ΣΤΟ ΠΟΛΙΚΟ ΕΞΠΡΕΣ ΕΝΩ ΠΗΓΑΙΝΟΥΜΕ ΠΡΟΣ ΣΤΟΝ ΒΟΡΕΙΟ ΠΟΛΟ.
[ΚΥΡΙΑ] ΛΟΙΠΟΝ ΜΕ ΛΕΝΕ ΕΛΠΙΔΑ ΚΑΙ ΕΙΜΑΙ ΤΟ ΠΝΕΥΜΑ ΤΩΝ ΧΡΙΣΤΟΥΓΕΝΝΩΝ ΤΟΥ ΠΑΡΕΛΘΩΝΤΟΣ ΚΑΙ ΘΕΛΩ ΝΑ ΒΟΗΘΗΣΩ ΕΝΑ ΝΕΑΡΟ ΚΟΡΙΤΣΑΚΙ ΜΕ ΤΟ ΟΝΟΜΑ ΑΣΤΕΡΟΥΛΑ ΑΛΛΑ ΠΟΥ ΕΙΝΑΙ.
[ΕΓΩ] ΑΔΕΡΦΟΥΛΗ ΦΟΒΑΜΑΙ ΠΑΡΑΠΟΛΛΥ ΤΙ ΘΑ ΚΑΝΟΥΜΕ ΤΩΡΑ.
[ΧΡΗΣΤΟΣ ΣΤΕΡΓΑΙΔΗΣ] ΕΛΑ ΤΩΡΑ ΜΗΝ ΦΟΒΑΣΑΙ ΑΔΕΡΦΟΥΛΑ ΔΕΝ ΧΡΕΑΙΖΕΤΑΙ Ο ΦΟΒΟΣ ΕΙΝΑΙ ΜΙΑ ΚΑΛΗ ΚΥΡΙΑ ΠΟΥ ΗΡΘΕ ΑΠΛΩΣ ΝΑ ΣΕ ΒΟΗΘΗΣΕΙ ΝΑ ΠΙΣΤΕΨΕΣΙΣ ΣΤΗΝ ΜΗΤΕΡΑ ΜΑΣ ΟΠΟΤΕ ΔΕΝ ΧΡΕΑΙΖΕΤΑΙ ΝΑ ΤΗΝ ΦΟΒΑΣΑΙ.
[ΕΓΩ] ΣΥΝΤΟΜΑ ΑΥΤΗ Η ΠΕΡΙΕΡΓΗ ΓΥΝΑΙΚΑ ΠΛΗΣΙΑΖΕΙ ΤΗΝ ΘΕΣΗ ΠΟΥ ΚΑΘΕΤΑΙ Ο ΑΔΕΡΦΟΣ ΜΟΥ ΜΕ ΤΙΣ ΑΔΕΡΦΕΣ ΜΟΥ ΚΑΙ ΤΟΥ ΖΗΤΑΕΙ ΝΑ ΣΗΚΩΘΕΙ ΑΠΛΩΣ ΓΙΑ ΝΑ ΔΕΙ ΠΟΙΑ ΕΙΝΑΙ ΑΥΤΗ ΠΟΥ ΘΑ ΒΟΗΘΗΣΕΙ ΚΑΙ ΑΥΤΟΣ ΤΟ ΚΑΝΕΙ ΚΑΙ ΠΡΟΣΠΑΘΟΥΣΑ ΕΓΩ ΝΑ ΚΡΥΦΤΩ ΓΙΑ ΝΑ ΜΗΝ ΜΕ ΔΕΙ ΜΑ ΜΕ ΕΙΔΕ ΚΑΙ ΕΙΠΕ:
[ΚΥΡΙΑ ΕΛΠΙΔΑ] ΑΧΑ ΩΣΤΕ ΕΔΩ ΜΟΥ ΕΙΣΑΙ ΜΙΚΡΟΥΛΑ ΜΟΥ ΕΛΑ ΕΔΩ ΜΗΝ ΦΟΒΑΣΑΙ ΔΕΝ ΠΡΟΚΕΤΑΙ ΝΑ ΣΟΥ ΚΑΝΩ ΚΑΚΟ ΝΑ ΣΕ ΔΩ ΑΠΛΩΣ ΘΕΛΩ.
[ΕΓΩ] ΣΗΚΩΘΗΚΑ ΑΡΓΑ ΑΠ'ΤΗΝ ΘΕΣΗ ΠΟΥ ΑΚΘΟΤΑΝ Ο ΑΔΕΡΦΟΣ ΜΟΥ ΚΑΙ ΕΚΕΙΝΟΣ ΞΑΝΑΕΚΑΤΣΕ ΚΑΙ ΕΓΩ ΔΙΟΡΘΩΣΑ ΛΙΓΟ ΤΗΝ ΚΑΡΕ ΚΟΚΚΙΝΟ-ΚΑΦΕ ΦΟΥΣΤΑ ΜΟΥ ΚΑΙ ΕΦΤΑΙΞΑ ΚΑΙ ΤΟ ΚΑΛΣΟΝ ΜΟΥ ΚΑΙ ΜΕΤΑ ΤΗΝ ΠΛΗΣΙΑΣΑ ΚΡΑΤΩΝΤΑΣ ΣΤΑ ΧΕΡΑΚΙΑ ΤΗΝ ΚΟΥΚΛΑ ΜΟΥ ΡΟΖΑ ΚΑΙ ΜΕ ΚΟΙΤΑΞΕ ΚΑΙ ΕΙΠΕ ΜΕ ΑΠΑΛΗ ΦΩΝΗ:
[ΚΥΡΙΑ ΕΛΠΙΔΑ] ΑΧΑ ΑΚΡΙΒΩΣ ΟΠΩΣ ΤΟ ΠΕΡΙΜΕΝΑ ΕΝΑ ΜΙΚΡΟ ΓΛΥΚΟ ΟΧΤΑΧΡΟΝΟ ΚΟΡΙΤΣΑΚΙ ΓΕΙΑ ΣΟΥ ΓΛΥΚΙΑ ΜΟΥ ΩΩ ΕΙΣΑΙ ΠΟΛΥ ΟΜΟΡΦΗ ΕΙΣΑΙ ΤΟΣΟ ΓΛΥΚΟΥΛΑ ΟΣΟ ΜΙΑ ΠΡΙΓΚΙΠΙΣΣΑ ΜΗΝ ΜΕ ΦΟΒΑΣΑΙ ΜΙΚΡΗ ΑΣΤΕΡΟΥΛΑ ΔΕΝ ΘΑ ΣΟΥ ΚΑΝΩ ΚΑΚΟ ΗΞΕΡΕΣ ΠΩΣ ΘΑ ΕΡΧΟΜΟΥΝΑ ΓΙΑΤΙ Η ΚΕΛΙ ΣΕ ΠΡΟΕΙΔΟΠΟΙΗΣΕ ΔΕΝ ΕΙΝΑΙ ΑΥΤΟ ΥΠΕΡΟΧΟ ΓΛΥΚΟ ΜΟΥ ΚΟΡΙΤΣΑΚΙ ΕΙΜΑΙ ΤΟ ΠΝΕΥΜΑ ΤΩΝ ΠΑΡΕΛΘΟΝΤΙΚΩΝ ΧΡΙΣΤΟΥΓΕΝΝΩΝ ΟΠΟΤΕ ΔΕΝ ΧΡΕΙΑΖΕΤΑΙ ΝΑ ΜΕ ΦΟΒΑΣΑΙ ΜΙΚΡΟΥΛΑ ΝΑ ΣΑΣ ΠΩ ΙΣΤΟΡΙΕΣ ΤΟΥ ΠΑΡΕΛΘΟΝΤΟΣ ΗΡΘΑ.
[ΕΓΩ] ΜΕ ΤΑ ΔΥΟ ΤΗΣ ΧΕΡΙΑ ΚΑΘΩΣ ΤΑ ΛΕΥΚΑ ΤΗΣ ΜΑΝΙΚΙΑ ΕΠΕΦΤΑΝ ΜΕ ΣΗΚΩΣΕ ΟΡΘΙΑ ΚΑΙ ΜΕΤΑ ΠΗΓΕ ΚΑΙ ΕΚΑΤΣΕ ΣΤΗΝ ΘΕΣΗ ΜΟΥ ΔΙΠΛΑ ΑΠΤΗΝ ΛΟΥΙΖΑ ΚΑΙ ΤΗΝ ΠΗΝΕΛΟΠΗ ΠΟΥ ΕΔΕΙΧΝΑΝ ΗΡΕΜΕΣ ΚΑΙ ΚΑΘΩΣ ΜΕ ΣΗΚΩΝΕ ΟΠΩΣ ΚΑΝΟΥΜΕ ΣΤΑ ΜΩΡΑ ΚΟΡΙΤΣΑΚΙΑ ΚΑΙ ΚΑΘΩΣ ΞΑΝΑΕΚΑΤΣΕ ΕΙΔΑ ΠΩΣ Ο ΑΔΕΡΦΟΣ ΜΟΥ ΜΕ ΤΙΣ ΑΔΕΡΦΕΣ ΜΟΥ ΜΕ ΚΟΙΤΟΥΣΑΝ ΠΕΡΙΕΡΓΑ ΚΑΙ ΕΔΕΙΧΝΑΝ ΝΑ ΜΗΝ ΤΟΥΣ ΠΕΙΡΑΖΕΙ ΝΑ ΜΕ ΧΑΙΔΕΥΕΙ ΜΙΑ ΓΥΝΑΙΚΑ ΠΝΕΥΜΑ ΠΟΥ ΗΡΘΕ ΓΙΑ ΝΑ ΜΑΣ ΔΕΙΞΕΙ ΤΟ ΠΑΡΕΛΘΟΝ.
asteroula chapter 6 . 9/25/2016
[CREAM'S POV] PART 2:WHEN I ENTERED THE COMPARTMENT I SAW A LOT OF KIDS WEARING OLD PIJAMMAS AND NIGHTGOWNS AND I WALKED INSIDE THE COMPARTMENT AND FOUND A SEAT NEXT TO A BOY WITH BROWN HAIR AND EYES WEARING ORANGE PIJAMMAS AND RED FURRY SOON I NOTICED MOM SITTING ON A SEAT NEXT TO AUNT LOUISA AND AUNT PENELOPE.I WAVED AT HER AND SHE WAVED AT ME SMILING SOFTLY:ARE YOU EXCITED DEAR TAHT WE'RE GOING TO THE NORTH POLE TO SEE YOUR GRANDFATHER AND EXCITED I NODDED AND THEN ASKED HER:MOM WHAT HAPPENED EARLIER I NOTICED YOU SCREAMING AND YELLING DID YOU SAW A SHOOK HER HEAD AND SAID:NO DEARIE MOMMY IS ALLRIGHT YET YOU COULD SAY I SAW A KIND OFF BAD DREAM WHICH MIGHT BE REALITY.I NODDED AND SMILED AT HER AND SHE SMILED AT ME AND SUDDENLY WE A BOY WITH FRECKLED CHEEKS BROWN HAIR GREEN EYES CAME ONBOARD THE TRAIN HE WAS WEARING YELLOW PIJAMMAS AND A BLUE BATHROBE.I KNEW IT WAS DAD AND I SAW HIM SITTING WITH AUNT SOFIA AND AUNT MARINA ADMIRING THE SURROUNDINGS.
[MINE'S POV] I WHISPERED TO LOUISA'S EAR ASKING:ARE YOU SURE THIS WILL HELP ME BELIEVE AND MY DAUGHTER TO REALISE THAT WHEN I WAS IN HER AGE I HAD THE SAME NODDED SAYING:GEEZ ASTEROULA DON'T ACT LIKE A WORRIED MOTHER YOU'RE ONLY 10 YOU HAVE YEARS TO WORRY IN THE FUTURE WELL YOU HAVE A DAUGHTER BUT DON'T ACT LIKE A CRAZY CALMED ME DOWN AND I STARTED TALKING WITH MY TWO XADERFES UNKOWING MY BROTHER AND MY TWO SISTERS WERE STARING AT ME WEIRDLY.
[CREAM'S POV] MOM WAS TEN NOW AND WHEN SHE WAS EIGHT SHE GAVE BIRTH TO ME I CANNOT IMAGINE HOW MUCH PAIN I HAD PUTTED HER INTO AND PRETTY SOON I SAW DAD AUNT SOFIA AND AUNT MARINA WERE STARING AT MOM WEIRDLY AND THAT KIND OF BUGGED ME A LOT IT WAS CONFUSING WHY MY FATHER WAS STARING WITH HIS SISTERS AT MY MOTHER WHO'S ALSO HIS SISTER.I WHISPERED TO MOM:MOTHER I THINK YOU SHOULD TURN YOUR HEAD TO THE LEFT DIRECTION CAUSE DAD AUNT SOFIA AND AUNT MARINA ARE STARIG WEIRDLY AT YOU.
[MINE'S POV] FOLLOWING MY DAUGHTER'S ADVICE I TURNED MY HEAD TO THE LEFT DIRECTION AND SAW MY BROTHER AND SISTERS WERE STARING AT ME VERY WEIRDLY AND I SORTA ACKWARDLY CHUCKLED RUBBING THE BACK OF MY NECK AND EMBARRASED WHISPERED TO MY DAUGHTER:WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME EARLIER SWEETIE THAT MY BROTHER AND SISTERS WERE LOOKING AT DAUGHTER ANSWERED:I HAD NO IDEA MOTHER THEY WERE LOOKING AT YOU UNTILL I REALISED IT.I FORGAVE HER AND LOOKED AT THEM STILL STARING AT ME AND EMBARRASINGLY LOOKED TO LOUISA:I THINK I NEED YOUR HELP FOR A REALISED WHAT I MEANT AND SAID:EXCUSE ME COUSIN CHRIS AND XADERFES SOFIA AND MARINA BUT YOU'RE MAKING HER GET RATHER EMBARRASED DO IT IN A POLITE I HEARD A STRANGE VOICE:PSSST HEY LITTLE GIRL AND LOUISA WERE VERY PUZZLED WHO WAS TALKING TO US ADDRESING ME AS A YOUNG VOICE CONTINUED AND IT SOUNDED RATHER FEMINE A WOMAN IN HER TWENTIES:OUT OF THE TRAIN OUT OF THE TRAIN.I AND LOUISA LOOKED OUTSIDE OF THE TRAIN AND SAW A WOMAN WITH BROWN HAIR TIED WITH IN A FLOWERY BUN SHE HAD OLIVE GREEN EYES SHE WAS WEARING EARINGS AND SHE WAS SMILING HER LIPS WERE PINK AND SHE HAD SMALL WHITE TEETH SHE WAS SLIM AND SHE WAS WEARING A BROWN DRESS WITH LONG SLEEVES AND IT WAS DECORATED WITH SMALL FLOWERS AND SHE WAS HOLDING A BOUQUET OF FLOWERS THEY WERE BELLFLOWERS AND ROSES AND THEY WERE CONDUCTOR CAME DOWN FROM THE TRAIN AND OFFERED THAT STRANGE WOMAN A RIDE TO THE NORTH FOR HER SHE HAD A FREE TIME AND SHE CLIMBED ONBOARD THE POLAR EXPRESS SHE SAT A SEAT IN FRONT OF MINE AND LOUISA'S.
[CREAM'S POV] WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING IN HERE WE STOPPED A TRAIN ONLY FOR A WOMAN WHO LOOKS LIKE TWENTY TWO TO COME UP ON THE TRAIN AND GO TO THE NORTH POLE WITH US I SWEAR STARNGE THINGS ARE HAPPENING IN HER NOT ONLY SHE WAS SMILING SOMEHOW CREEPY AND IT SCARED ME A LITTLE TO SEE A WOMAN THAT AUNT SOFIA AND AUNT MARINA WERE STILL STARING WEIRLDY AT MOM WHILE SHE LOOKED EMBARRASINGLY AT THEM YET SMILING BRIGHTLY AT THAT WEIRD WOMAN BUT I THINK SHE WAS RATHER PRETTY.
[MINE'S POV] SUDDENLY THAT WOMAN LOOKED AT ME AND SAID:HEY LITTLE GIRL EXCUSE ME YOUNG GIRL.I LOOKED AT HER AND SAID:EHM WHAT DO YOU WANT MRS?.SHE ASKED:THANK YOU FOR HELPING ME CLIMB UP ON THE TRAIN IT WAS KIND OF YOU.I SOFTLY MSILED:YOU'RE KINDLY WELCOME BUT WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME MRS?.SHE SAID:A KIND YOUNG GIRL LIKE YOU DESERVES A REWARD FOR HER KIND LOOKED WORRIELDY AT LENIA WHISPERING:AM I NOW A FRENCH HEN WHO GETS WORRIED WEE WEE OF OUR BEST FRIEND WILL GET A REWARD FROM A STRANGE WOMAN WEEWEE. PENELOPE SMILED AT ME AND LOUISA SAID:THAT'S KIND OF YOU TO SAY THAT OUR XADERFI HAS A GOOD HEART AND SHE REALLY IS A GOOD HEARTED STRANGE WOMAN NODDED AND SAID:YES SHE REALLY IS A GOOD HEARTED GIRL SHE HELPED ME CLIMB UP ON THE TRAIN AND TO SHOW HER MY GRATEFULLNES I WILL REPAY HER I MEAN REWARD HER.I ASKED:AND WHAT MY REWARD WILL BE MRS?.THE STARNGE WOMAN LAUGHED HEARTEDLY AND PATTED MY HEAD SAYING:YOU'LL SEE AT THE END OF OUR REACHED THE NORTH POLE AND MY FATHER AND MOTHER GAVE ME A SILVER BELL FROM ANABELLE'S HARNESS AS A THEY LEFT AND WE CLIMBED UP ON THE TRAIN TO GO TO OUR HOUSES BUT I LOST THE SILVER BELL THE KIDS WANTED FROM ME TO SHOW THEM AND IT BROKE MY BROTHER'S HEART TO SEE ME LIKE THIS.
[CREAM'S POV] OH MAN THAT WAS REALLY SAD NOW MOM GOT ALL THE WAY HERE RECEIVED A BELL FROM GRANDFATHER AND GRANDMOTHER TOLOSE IT FROM A HOLE IN HE ROBE'S COMFORTED MOM THAT THEY'LL FIND IT GOGO NODDED AT WHAT HER BROTHER SAID THE OTHER KIDS JOINED IN AND SOON THE KNOW IT ALL BOY SAID:YEAH WE'LL HELP YOU FIND IT ALL OF LOUISA GATHERED ALL THE KIDS TO GO OUTSIDE TO FIND IT AND I PRAYED THAT MOM WILL FIND HER BELL ON CHRISTMAS MORNING LIKE DAD I SAW THAT DAD WAS LOOKING AT MOM NOT ROSING UP FROM HER SEAT TO COME OUTSIDE AND SEARCH FOR HER BELL LIKE SHE DIDN'T CARED BUT SHE DID CAUSE SHE WAS BELIEVE ME I SAW DAD WAS READY TO CRY TOO CAUSE HE HAD TEARS IN HIS GREEN THE TRAIN JERKED FORWARD AND IT STARTED MOVING MAKING EVERYONE TO REALISE IT WAS WAY TOO LATE AND WE WERE GOING BACK TO HOW MUCH BAD I FELT FOR MY MOM LOSING HER BELL CAUSE SHE DIDN'T EVEN STANDED UP TO THE PULL THE EMERGENCY BRAKE AND EVRYONE FELT BAD FOR LOUISA WAS PATTING HER SHOULDER IN ATTEMPT TO COMFORT HER AUNT PENELOPE WAS CONSOLING DAD BECAUSE HE WAS CRYING BECUASE MOM WAS CRYING AND THE 3 FRENCH HENS WERE CLUCKING NEAR MY MOTHER'S SHOULDERS PATTING HER WITH THEIR WINGS AND SPEAKING TO HER IN FRENCH:PAUVRE PETITE FILLE NON PLEUREUR TU TROUVER LA PERDU PETITE ARGENT CLOCHE A PARTIR DE VOTRE PERE'S SLEIGH NOUS SONT SUR VOUS AUREZ TROUVER LA PERDU ARGENT CLOCHE CLUCK CLUCK KINDA WORK CAUSE MOM SMILED A LITTLE STILL SHE WAS DEVASTATED WHEN SHE FELT A PAIR OF ARMS WRAPPING HER INTO A TIGHT HUG AND A REASSURING VOICE SPOKE TO HER:DON'T WORRY LITTLE SISTER YOU WILL FIND YOUR BELL I'M SURE OF WAS NONE OTHER THAN DAD WHO CALMED DOWN BY THE THREE FRENCH HENS'S REASSURING AND HE WAS CALMING MOM DAD SAT BACK ON HIS SEAT AND STARED AT MOM WHO NOW WAS FEELING BETTER THAN BEFORE AND HE SMILED HAPPILY WIPING THE REMAINING TEARS HE STRANGE WOMAN SAID:YOU REMEMBER THE REWARD I PROMISED TO YOU LITTLE SMILED HAPPILY AND NODDED WANDERING WHAT IS IT.
[MINE'S POV] EVEN THROUGH I WAS SAD ABOUT THE LOSS OF THE BELL THE REWARD OF THAT KIND HEARTED LADY HELPED ME AND SHE PUSHED THE BOUQUET OF FLOWERS TOWARDS MY WAY:IT IS THAT YOU CAN HAVE FOUR OF MY BOUQUET OF LFOWERS GO ON PICK ANY FLOWER YOU LIKE LITTLE GIRL.I ASKED:YOU MEAN THAT I CAN TAKE FOUR OF YOUR BOUQUET FLOWERS EHM OKAY.I REACHED MY HAND OVER AND I PULLED FOUR ROSES AND ONE BELLFLOWER AND THEY WERE SMELLING BEAUTIFULL.
asteroula chapter 20 . 9/1/2016
PART 3 WHEN I FINALLY ENTERED THE COMPARTMENT I SAW TWO LINES OF SEATS AND UP ON THEM WERE CHILDREN ALL DAUGHTER CREAM WAS SITTING NEXT TO MY ADERFI NIKOLETA AND I DECIDED TO SIT NEXT TO MY TWO XADERFES LOUISA AND HOUR LATER A BOY BIGGER THAN ME APPEARED AND ENTERED WARILY THE WAS RATHER TALL WITH BROWN HAIR GREEN EYES FRECKLED CHEEKS AND HE WAS WEARING YELLOW PIJAMMAS AND A BLUE ROBE WHICH ONE OF HIS POCKET WAS WAS MY BROTHER CHRIS AND HE SAT NEXT TO SISTER SOFIA AND SISTER MARINA ADMIRING THE FOR ME I WAS JUST TALKING TO LOUISA AND PENELOPE WHILE MAKING SOME TEA AND COOKIES FOR THE CONDUCTOR AND THE SUDDENLY REPLIED HER VOICE IRRITATED:I WILL SAY THIS NOW I HOPE THEY DROWN WITH THEIR TEA.I CHUCKLED SOFTLY SAYING:COME ON LOUISA DON'T SAY THAT AND ESPECIALLY ON CHRISTMAS THAT'S NOT VERY NICE OF APOLOGIZED AND I REALISED MY BROTHER AND MY SISTERS WERE STARING AT ME WEIRDLY MAKING ME TO GET SAID ALL OF THE SUDDEN:WAIT ASTEROULA WAIT A LITTLE MOMENT I CAN WARM IT A LITTLE QUICKER.I SAID TO HER NOT WANTING TROUBLES:JUST BE CAREFULL HUFFS AND PUFFS TILL OUT OF HER MOUTH A SMALL FIRE SMOKE APPEARED AND IT WENT ON THE TEA STOVE SHE GROANED UNHAPPILY:OH I'LL NEVER DO IT LIKE DAD DID.I SOFTLY SMILED AND SAID:AHHH THAT'S MUCH BETTER PENELOPE THANK SMILED AND ACCIDENTLY HER TAIL HIT THE TEA SET I MADE IT AND IT SHOT UP IN THE GASPED SAYING:OH NO WE'RE DOOMED.I ALMOST SCREAMED AT THAT BUT GASPED SAYING:AHHH OH PENELOPE FELT A LITTLE BIT UNHAPPY AND SAID:OOPS SORRY!.MY BROTHER AND SISTERS STILL STARED AT ME WEIRDLY EVEN WHEN THE COOKIES WERE ALMOST LANDING ON THEM BUT LOUISA ATE THEM ALL AND SHE SOFTLY BURPED AND RUBBED HER FULL STOMACH WHILE I MANAGED TO CATCH THE TEA MANAGED TO CATCH A SMALLER COOKIE AND SAID GOT IT AND THEN TURNED TO HER BIG SISTER AND SAID:OH LOUISA BIG SIS DON'T FORGET THE SMARKED HER LIPS IN DELICIOUSNESS SAYING:YUM THOSE COOKIES WERE ROLLED HER EYES AND THEN SAID LOOKING UP AT THE TEACUP ALMOST FELLING:NOW WHERE THE HECK IS THE TEACUP?.THE TEACUP WAS RIGHT UP WHERE MY BROTHER WAS SITTING AND WHEN IT FELL ON A SPOON PENELOPE JUMPD ON THE SEAT WITHOUT CRUSHING MY BROTHER AND SAID:PHEWWWWWW I GOT IT I AND LOUISA TURNED TOWARDS THE SPOON WHICH HAD LANDED ON THE NOSE OF A STONE STATUE AND THE NOSE BENDED DOWN TO REVEAL A SHOCKING DISCOVERY INSIDE THE TRAIN THERE WERE STAIRS AND LOUISA SAID:OH NO NOW THAT IS KIND OF CREEPY IF YOU AKS ANSWERED:WHAT YOU THINK I DON'T HAVE MOVES CAUSE I'VE GOT THEM.I ANSWERED A LITTLE FRIGHTENED :EHM I THINK PENELOPE YOU SHOULD TURN YOUR BACK DOES AND NEARLY GASPS WHEN SHE SEES THE STAIRS:AHHH NOW SCRUNHC MY SCALES AND TAIL.I SAID WONDERING:NOW I AM WONDERING WHERE IT BROTHER CHRIS ANSWERED:NOBODY KNOWS WHERE LITTLE SISTER BUT DON'T BE CURIOUS.I WALKED A LITTLE FURTHER CLOSE TO THE STAIRS AND LOUISA SAID:HEY WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN WITH THE CONDUCTOR'S TEA.I SAID:WE HAVE PLENTY OF TIME NOW COME ON DOWN THERE MUST BE SOMETHING WARNING I WALKED DOWNSTAIRS AS PENELOPE AND LOUISA LOOKED AT EACHOTHER SHOCKED AND PENELOPE DECIDED TO FOLLOW ME TOO AND LOUISA SAID:OH NOBODY HEARS THE PASSED AND WE CAME UP AND SAT BACK ON OUR SEATS AND I LOOKE DON A PAPER AND SAID:NOW I CANNOT IMAGINE MRS VARFI GOING TO ROYAL ASKED IRRITATED:NOW I AM ASKING YOU WHO KIND OF LOGIC PERSON WOULD CALL HER OFR A ANSWERED SCRUNCHING HER NECK:EHM NONE BECAUSE HSE'S NOT A GOOD FOUND AN OLD PHOTO OF MRS VARFI AND SOEMONE I DON'T KNOW AND CALLED US:IIIX GIRLS COME HER AND WOULD YOU LOOK THAT OH MY SHE MUST HAVE BEEN SO ANGRY AT HIM I WOULDN'T LIKE TO BE ON HIS GULPED AND SAID:EITHER HIS HEAD CAUSE IT'S KIND OF CREEPY IF YOU ASK BROTHER ASKED ME WHEN HE SAW ME PULLING UP A BROWN OLD DUSTY BOX:LITTLE SISTER WHAT IS THAT YOU ARE HOLDING.I SAID SMILING BRIGHTLY:NOTHIG DEAR BROTHER OH WHAT A BEAUTIFULL MUSICAL THE DUST WENT TO PENELOPE'S NOSE AND SHE ALMOST SNEEZED WHEN I SAID WORRIEDLY:HOLD IT BACK IN THERE COUGHED AND ANSWERED WEAKLY:I'M OKAY HAD HIDED UNDERNEATH A SEAT BUT CAME OUT.I SAID:I'M WONDERING WHAT IS IT IN SUGGESTED SMILING EXCITEDLY:THE WHY DON'T YOU OPEN ASTEROULA DEAR GIRL MIGHT BE SOMETHING BROTHER CHRIS STARED AT ME WEIRDLY WHEN I OPENED THE BOX AND THE SWEETEST MELODY COME FROM IT LIKE A LULLABY AND INSIDE THERE WAS A BEAUTIFULL GLEAMING BLUE-WHITE HAIRBRUSH.I PULLED IT UP AND SAID:OH HOW BEAUTIFULL LOOK THERE IS A SIGN MARKED ON BROTHER CHRIS LOOKED AT ME WEIRDLY I STARTED READING IT AND SOFIA WAS IMPRESSSED:CONSTANT AS THE STARS ABOVE ALWAYS KNOW THAT YOU ARE LOVED TO OUR DARLING DAUGHTER FOR HER 17TH BIRTHDAY LOVE FOREVER MOTHER AND STARTED STREAMING DOWN MY EYES AND I LOOKED KIND OF HURT:I DON'T UNDERSTAND MRS VARFI TOLD ME THAT THEY ABANDONED ME WHEN I WAS LIKE NINE WHY WOULD SHE LIE TO ME THAT'S OT NICE OF HER.I STARTED CRYING A LITTLE WHILE LOUISA ANGRILLY SAID:BECAUSE SHE WANTS TO TEASE YOU ASTEROULA THAT'S WHY BUT DON'T WORRY XADERFI DON'T HEAR HER.I DIDN'T FELT BETTER YET I SNIFFED AND LOOKED AT THE BRUSH PUTTING IT TO MY CHEST:LOVE FOREVER!.LOUISA FOUND AN VERY OLD BOOK AND BLEW SOME DUST SAYING:MORE OLD JUNK THINGS DUST WENT TO PENELOPE AND SHE SNEEZED SO WHOLE TRAIN BEGAN TO SHAKE AND I GASPED LOOKING AT A HIGH BOOKSELF FULL OF PLATES AND OTHER THINGS AND I SAID:YIKES OH BROTHER CHRIS PULLED ME INTO A BIG HUG AND THE BOOKSELF FELL BEHIND LOUISA AND THE THINGS BROKE SCARING THE CRAP OUT OF HER WHILE I SAID:OH DEAR THAT WAS TREMBLEED WHILE HER WHISKERS MOVED AND PENELOPE BEGAN TO GIGGLE BUT UPON SEEING MY BROTHER'S SERIOUS LOOK AND ME ALMOST CRYING SHE SAID:OOPS SORRY COUSIN CHRIS SORRY XADERFI ANSWERED TO PENELOPE:OH MY DEAR JESUS PENELOPE TO THE SNEEZES YOU ARE FIRST.
Jaden chapter 26 . 7/14/2016
I absolutely loved job!
asteroula chapter 3 . 1/30/2016
Chapter A:On christmas eve 7 years after mine adventure of the polar express.I layed quietly in my bed i did not rustle the sheets i breathed slowly and silently i was desperate trying to hear a dound to prove those dorks who tease my little sister that she'll never hear which i am very afraid of her not believing in christmas well anyways i was trying to hear a sound a sound i was afraid my little sister will never hear the ringing bells of ssnta's was said by my brother as i was out and playing singing some beautifull songs not noticing a grey male wolf with red eyes who was coming all of the sudden those ringing bells were heard and my big brother opened his green eyes and stared while i look what would happen and i hadn't notice that pobre lenia was trying to warn me about the wolf as he was trotting to i took a notice of the wolf and squeaking around i ran away of him he tried to follow me but he couldn't cause i was very fast for him and he was old and weak to chase around little girls and so he left me still drooling at the sight of me.I softly ran back to pano and lenia and said:Look fellas for all of you here i'll believe because you deserve that instead of me not wiped her sweaty forehead and said:Phew i thought you were eaten by the wolf well hit a branch but i was that polar express train came towards my house and sarah with lizza board it yet it didn't left panos and lenia had left me to go there.
Chapter B:Pretty soon i was facing the train and said:Man this is weird how did the polar express came here and surely i'm not dreaming cause if i was it wouldn't be here.(Boy's pov) From the noise that was heard outside i looked out of my window and saw that beautifull locamotive train called the polar express which got me my sisters mother friends and grandparents to believe but i heard a spooky story by leonida which is not true that the girls who board this train dòesn't come back alive.I knew it was not true and then i noticed my little sister walking towards it.A conductor stood at the entrance of one of the cars he took a pocketwatch from his vest first looking at my sister shaking his head saying:Oh you poor darling you will die from the freezing cold Come come up on the train it'll warm you little sister said shivering fro the cold:T-thank you k-kind S-sir but i d-don't d-deserve to live you don't want a bratty spoiled young girl like me come up on the conductor shook his head and said:Young lady first who in the fuck of equestria would say mean things about a beautifull young girl like you Second Don't say bad words you deserve to live and believe me santa will understand how much pain you suffered and third you have a big brother who's name is chris i'm sure he wouldn't like from his little sister to lose her faith now come up on the train well are you coming then asked lips quivering:Where I mean where is the train going.
Chapter C:The conductor said exclaiming to her excitedly:Why to the north pole of course this is the polar express.(Mine's pov) My brown eyes twinkled at his answer so it was true north pole santa reindeers elves all existed and i nodded quickly:Count me in Sir i would love to go there.I gave my tiny hand to him as he gave me his outstreched hand and pulled me at the warmly lit passenger car i walked in and sat next to my xaderfi louisa who is wearing a pink nightgown and clarisse her best friend who's wearing green pants and the train could start up on the train came a young boy around my age well even bigger like sixteen or seventeen maybe was rather tall with brown hair green eyes and he had freckled was wearing yellow pijammas and a blue bathrobe which one of his pocket was was my brother and he sat next to sarah and lizza as i and louisa exchanged the train started again and left our nice decorated house and we started our a reasson my brother and sisters kept staring at me weirdly making it disturbing and quiet.
Chapter D:(Boy's pov) Well the train was filled with other children all dressed in their pijammas and at my little sister was not a propriate act of a confused older brother to do so and xo i asked her worriedly:Ehm asteroula don't you get scared that the girls passengers don't come back said scolding leonida:Leonida you should be ashamed of yourself but actually believing such things it's a magic train that's taking us to the north pole to see my apologized for being stupid and really thinking of those things and soon kevin a geeky know it al boy started asking my sister questions about the train which she replied the purpose of the he rambled for the train i softly asked giving a knowing look to my little sister:Are we really going to the north she noddded and spoke to me Isn't it i and her could hear kevin saying something about a shop.
Chapter D:Kevin shouted loudly getting our attentions:Hermelopsheirs Heremelopsheirs ehm i mean we're passing macy' all the kids run to the windows and my sister with me looked at the was filled with beautifull presents christmas decorations as kevin said greedily:Aww look at those presents i want all of sister replied to him:Now kevin dear that's not nice out there in the world are poor kids who don't have anything nor parents nor home nor food nor water nor medical help either education wouldn't it be nice to smiled gushing fondly at the windowz:It's so christmassy and cozy and asteroula's correct kevin you have to share things oh look my little sister roled her eyes and looked saying:I'm looking i'm looking oh look at least now i know the train stopped out of an undecorated house and two littke kids a boy and girl stepped out of it.
asteroula chapter 3 . 12/17/2015
CHAPTER G WELL MY XADERFI HERO GIRL WAS OBSIOUVOUSLY HAVING A BABY IN THE MIDDLE OF A TRAIN WHICH IS GOING IN THE MIDDLE OF CONDUCTOR WAS OBSIOUVOUSLY HELPING HER SIT IN A UPRIGHT POSITION SO THAT HER CHILDBIRTH WILL BE MORE EASIER AND I WAS TROTTING SWEATIING WITH ANXIOUSNESS HITTING MY TAIL AGAINTS KNOW IT ALL BOY'S FACE WHILE HE WAS JUST LOOKING WHAT WILL BOY KNEW HOW I FELT HE WOULD FEEL THE SAME IF HIS XADERFI WOULD HAVE A CONDUCTOR INSTRUCTED PENELOPE TO GET HOT TOWELS BOWLS FULL OF HOT WATER ROSE PETALS A PAIR OF SCISSORS AND A THE WORD KNIFE I GASPED HOLDING MY BEATING HEART WHICH WAS MAKING ME FEEL CONDCUTOR CUT HER NIGHTDRESS SO THAT HER SENSITIVE PLACE WAS EASILY SEEN BY ME WHO GASPED IN FRIGHT TRYING NOT TO FELL UNCOUNCIOUS TO THE GROUND YOUNGEST KIDS JUST STARED IN TERROR AND HORROR WITNESSING A LIVEFULL GIRL WAS SCREAMING IN PAIN FROM THE UNBEARING PAIN SHE WAS EXPERIENCING AND SHE GAVE A NEIGH TRYING TO ASSURE ME TO CALM THAT DIDN'T HELPED ME INSTEAD IT MADE THINGS WORST CAUSE I NEIGHED LIFTING MY FRONT LEGS WITH MY HOOVES UP IN THE AIR KICKING THEM IN I SPOTTED SOMETHING COMING FROM HER VAGINA IT WAS THE BABY'S SEEMED BLURRY TO ME AND I SWEAR I CLOSED MY EYES FEELING HEAVY AND WARM AND I COULD HEAR HERO BOY'S CONCERNED VOICE FOR ME.I FAINTED CREATING DRAMA SCENE AGAIN BUT THE KIDS DIDN'T MIND IT INSTEAD THERE WAS A FRIGHTENING GASP BY MANY OF THEM AND SOME OHOHS BY SOME I WAS PASSED OUT I SWEAR HERO BOY HAD PUTTED HIS TWO HANDS AROUND ME TRYING TO SOUND CALM AS EVER BUT HE COULDN'T BECAUSE THE WHOLE SCENERIO HE WAS WATCHING MADE HIM FEEL ASKED KAREN TO HELP HIM LIFT ME FROM THE GROUND AND PUT ME TO HIS DID AS SHE WAS TOLD AND I SWEAR I COULD FEEL HIS TEARS RUNNING THROUGH MY EXACTLY TWO HOURS AND FIFTY MINUTES I FELT MY BODY NUMB AND I WEAKLY REGAINED MY OPENING ONE EYE I LOOK AROUND AS EDDY SAID SIGNING PHEW WHAT DID I TOLD OU GUYS AND GALS I KNEW SHE WOULD BE ALLRIHT LOOK SHE'S WAKING I OPENED BOTH OF MY EYES AND LOOK THAT HERO GIRL EDDY,BILLY,GOGO AND HERO BOY WERE CROWDING MY MY SORE NECK ASKING AUGH WHAT JUST HAPPENED BOY WAS SO GENTLE IN SAYING YOU JUST FAINTED FROM BIRTH SHOCK BUT NOW IT'S WHAT UNBEARING SHOCK DID I JUST HAD PHEW IT GIRL HOLDS A BUNDLE OF JOY INSIDE IT WAS A BEAUTIFULL BABY GIRL WITH HER HAIR AND FACE BUT HER FATHER'S AND I KNEW THAT MY BROTHER WAS THE DAD.