Reviews for The Return Express
jinglebellsisawesome chapter 26 . 12/6/2014
I absolutely loved and adored this story sooo much! The Polar Express has got to be one of my favourite films/Christmas stories and this fanfiction just fits right into it. Thank you sooo much for writing this. I have enjoyed every second of it :) Definitely going on my favourites chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
I really did enjoy this. You had a really good idea managed to keep to the movie pretty well.

Btw, just a little fun fact that I learned the other day. The reason why you probably here the boy in the movie dubbed 'Chris' is because the author of the book's name is Chris and the book is loosely based around the author's hometown a bit.
Guest chapter 26 . 10/1/2014
This is a really heartwarming tale, I love it! I wish I could ride the polar express. And I agree, the movie is awesome! Keep up the wonderful work!
Guest chapter 26 . 12/21/2013
That ending though- perfect. I did tear up and possibly cry... It's such a heartfelt movie that never fails to make me cry! So this story, with it's different plot (sorta) made it better with good emotions, just the whole father-daughter relationship, it reminds me of my dad and I's relationship so it most definitely touched my heart, hence the tears ha. I'm pretty sure my dad and I were very alike, and if this happened to me, then it would happen like your story.
Thanks for an awesome read, with laughs and intimate, sweet moments. Touches the heart once again, sorry, I'm just sort of like super emotional at the moment haha! Just had to express my love for it!
DanielArkansanEngine chapter 26 . 12/11/2013
This is the most wonderful fanfic I ever read. It's bizarre, but really heart-warming, just like the movie. If Warner Bros. decides to make sequel, they should use this.
1bluesapphire chapter 11 . 12/5/2013
The name of that shop that "Eddy" points out to the others is called "Herpolsheimer's"
1bluesapphire chapter 26 . 12/5/2013
Merry Christmas! With best holiday wishes from Caius'babygirl, and my home country, New Zealand.
Leviticus Wilkes chapter 6 . 10/27/2013
Actually, its a Berkshire, modeled after the 1225.

I'm sorry about being so pedantic.
ImagineShine chapter 26 . 10/15/2013
This was so sweet! Polar Express has to be my all time favorite Christmas movie... it's become a tradition to watch it at my Grandparents house on Christmas Eve. Thank you for re telling the story! Merry Christmas (3 months early but whatever...)
Acer83 chapter 24 . 9/24/2013
this was good
Hikari Yang chapter 26 . 6/22/2013
Wonderful job! Was a joy to read!
superjack100 chapter 5 . 2/21/2013
It's febuary and the adventure begins!
superjack100 chapter 3 . 2/21/2013
No peter and edmund yet?
Saphirabrightscale chapter 26 . 12/29/2012
Your story is as magical as the movie, and the quote is true.
mekichikatoka chapter 2 . 12/23/2012
I love this! My favorite Christmas movie is this! Wouldn't that be so cool if they made a sequel? That would be awesome! I love your story, amazing!