Reviews for Why Do You Care?
TessoMesso chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Omg! Totally awesome! pleae pelt boyd rly hard with marshmellows for me :] *hands Scooter flaming marshmellows* lol :]
PPP SSC chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Great story. Yeah, I can totally imagine if Soren knew who his father was that he would have horrible nightmares and trouble telling Ike. One thing though, was it intentional to put the last paragraph after the author's notes or was that a mistake? If it's the former, I'm curious to know the reasoning.
DigiTails chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Hmm. Very interesting story. It was in Path of Radiance? Seems more like Radiant Dawn, but whatever. That doesn't matter much.

I don't support Ike/Soren as lovers myself. You write the way their relationship does work. Loving, but not romantic. Extremely close friends. (Unfortunately, these days close friendship between guys is obviously homosexual)

Minor note, it's Ashnard. Not Ashnared (that's towards the end of the second dream part).

I like Ike's line, "Soren? Soren look at me! No, wait. Screw that - wake up first!" So Ike. He forgot to make sure that Soren was awake before trying to get Soren to look at him.
XDuskLightDawn chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
So adorable! Really, that's the only words I have, loved it.

The dreams were so vivid, very nice.
hcjbsu chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Wow, this had good description, and i love description... woah! sorry fantasizing! any who, well not knowing all too much about Fire Emblem I have to say it was over all good. Keep writing!
Grammapappy chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
I liked this one. That is what good friends are for-and you expressed it well. I liked the ending too. You had a few misspelled words-proofread, proofread! All in all a very good short story. (You never seen to misspell cuss words?)
Trueblade Hinata chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
Great story!

I feel sorry for Soren.

It's a good thing that it was only a dream.

Anyway,keep up the great work!
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 12/12/2008