Reviews for 1000 Paper Cranes
Jaya Singh chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Hmm, such a hard choice. Harry could use his time and energy by planning, making appropriate bribes, organizing forces, and fighting to free his love...or he could fold paper. Tough choice.
just a kid 1993 chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
lol cute and by the way it takes way longer than a week to make 10 believe me i should know but i guess i have school and stuff and if i made them all the time I'd look like a crazy origami idiot i still haven't made 10 and I've been doing it for about a month my room and school locker are full of the damn things.

anyway this was a very cute little story but didnt harry spend his childhood in a cupboard how could his grandmother tell him the storey if he even had a grandmother...

thanks for writing xx
Barranca chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
That was cruel, but entertaining. And the roles were all mixed up.
Farsi chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
I couldn't stop laughing when I read this. Was it supposed to be funny? I thought it was funny. The way Harry decides that the noble thing to do would be to fold origami for his love. The way Tom just completely disregards Harry's valiant efforts. So funny!

side note: I apologize if this fic was not meant to be humorous. In that case, it was completely gripping and I was in tears by the end.
Lurking Silence chapter 1 . 12/13/2008