Reviews for All Because of a Hippogriff
ladygadd chapter 11 . 7/18
I have to say that I love this story. I've read fics before with the elemental storyline but I think this one is better. Thanks for the great writing. I hope inspiration strikes and you don't abandon this story.
Soulless Huntress chapter 11 . 7/2
This is a really fascinating story. Thank you.
Redwing1co chapter 11 . 6/2
This is a great story hope to read more
MrBlue987 chapter 1 . 4/17
lol... Right off the bat the 24Hr clock format trolled me, thought it was the YEAR 2215 not 22:15 or 10:15
starlite22 chapter 5 . 4/7
What's happened to Hermione's parents.
keitaropurple69 chapter 11 . 1/24
i love this story and it is very original, but i was wondering if you have thought about adding anymore to the story?
Netchka chapter 11 . 1/3
Great chapter and story. Can't wait to read more. Hopefully Harry and Hermione get rid of Voldybut soon.
anjiepotter chapter 11 . 12/10/2016
its great story
friar14 chapter 1 . 10/28/2016
whoever keeps asking for updates...PLEASE STOP! Read the author's front page and you'll see he delays posting by one day for every time someone asks for updates.
Araytigre chapter 11 . 5/23/2016
I loved how you are totally messing with Albus, at first he thinks that he is getting away with something (like becoming Harry's Magical Guardian), and then taking it away from him spectacularly (Harry and Hermione Aging while Under Hill). I also liked that Minerva and Filius (admittedly my favorite Prof's too) are Brother and Sister here. Harry's putting those Unspeakables in their place was fun, and doing the same to Albus was priceless. My only question is; how is Tom controlling not only the Marduk (which they finally destroyed), but also all of those Dementors and Lethifolds while still either a non-corporeal shade, or as his micro self (babyish form)? As a shade, he couldn't use a Wand at all, and as a baby, he neither has the physical power or overall energy to dominate those creatures, sure he could throw a few Crusiatus'(?) or even an "AK" once in a while, but not much else. If he did, he wouldn't have needed to get his new body like he did in canon at the Cemetery after the Third task. Hopefully, your muse will allow you to return to this wonderful story sometime soon. Thank You. TTFN
MARDONSGT chapter 11 . 4/16/2016
Just came across your story and think it is awesome. New directions for Harry and Hermione, great job on the background information and really like new bad guys and allies. Looking forward to next chapters.
Corwyn chapter 11 . 3/24/2016
I'm enjoying this tale, and I hope you get a chance to return to it. Thanks for sharing it so far.
Anariel Phoenix Blade chapter 11 . 1/28/2016
Great story. I can't wait to read more. Will Hermione and Harry talk to the dragons and get to know them? Will Sarkany tell them about her mate and Harry and Hermione talk to Charlie about reuniting them in return for the help they provided against the dementors and lethifolds? Please update soon.
Sg1robinson chapter 11 . 1/20/2016
Please finish this!
Bookwormkat1 chapter 11 . 1/1/2016
Have you finished? Or just stopped? I've been enjoying this story, and it suddenly halted. I would love to read more of it.