Reviews for All Because of a Hippogriff
Araytigre chapter 11 . 5/23
I loved how you are totally messing with Albus, at first he thinks that he is getting away with something (like becoming Harry's Magical Guardian), and then taking it away from him spectacularly (Harry and Hermione Aging while Under Hill). I also liked that Minerva and Filius (admittedly my favorite Prof's too) are Brother and Sister here. Harry's putting those Unspeakables in their place was fun, and doing the same to Albus was priceless. My only question is; how is Tom controlling not only the Marduk (which they finally destroyed), but also all of those Dementors and Lethifolds while still either a non-corporeal shade, or as his micro self (babyish form)? As a shade, he couldn't use a Wand at all, and as a baby, he neither has the physical power or overall energy to dominate those creatures, sure he could throw a few Crusiatus'(?) or even an "AK" once in a while, but not much else. If he did, he wouldn't have needed to get his new body like he did in canon at the Cemetery after the Third task. Hopefully, your muse will allow you to return to this wonderful story sometime soon. Thank You. TTFN
MARDONSGT chapter 11 . 4/16
Just came across your story and think it is awesome. New directions for Harry and Hermione, great job on the background information and really like new bad guys and allies. Looking forward to next chapters.
Corwyn chapter 11 . 3/24
I'm enjoying this tale, and I hope you get a chance to return to it. Thanks for sharing it so far.
Anariel Phoenix Blade chapter 11 . 1/28
Great story. I can't wait to read more. Will Hermione and Harry talk to the dragons and get to know them? Will Sarkany tell them about her mate and Harry and Hermione talk to Charlie about reuniting them in return for the help they provided against the dementors and lethifolds? Please update soon.
Sg1robinson chapter 11 . 1/20
Please finish this!
Bookwormkat1 chapter 11 . 1/1
Have you finished? Or just stopped? I've been enjoying this story, and it suddenly halted. I would love to read more of it.
Bookwormkat1 chapter 2 . 1/1
The 5 Bennett sisters in Pride and Prejudice. Meryton is their closest village.

Awesome story so far xD
god of all chapter 11 . 10/22/2015
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
thebetawholived chapter 7 . 8/29/2015
Interesting history to Filius and Minerva. Also, the familiars are a major development. I suspect the story threads will be woven together at the end of the summer.

Looking forward to what's next!
thebetawholived chapter 4 . 8/29/2015
Interesting and different - powerful Harry, manipulative Dumbledore. I find this particular characterization of Dumbledore to be very distasteful.

Don't know where the story is going yet, but I want to find out!
Sugar0o chapter 11 . 8/16/2015
just found this fic, its rather awesome
desireejones99 chapter 11 . 6/24/2015
Drat, thought there was more, didn't think I would get to the last chapter so quickly. Well it is an exceptional story and hope you will update soon.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/20/2015
October 31st is Samhain, November 1st is All Saints Day
StupidChinaBook chapter 5 . 6/6/2015
Is Neville going to be the child of Earth? And who is going to be the child of Water?
Kielyn chapter 11 . 5/4/2015
This story is wonderful, imaginative and well written. I have absolutely loved it!