Reviews for All Because of a Hippogriff
midnightscar17 chapter 11 . 4/7
Update
stacygrrl2002 chapter 11 . 3/31
I still would have destroyed that nasty Goblet. Let 'em find a new toy to play with. Nice battle. Wonder what crap story the ministry will come up with to cover this one. Wonder if they could just cancel the Tourney and go about their business.
stacygrrl2002 chapter 10 . 3/31
wonder how a demon got through the wards hoggywarts has up. Guess Tommy will use Neville to get a new body this time. Next best thing to Harry, even if it does not provide/release the protections Harry was given.
PerfectFour chapter 11 . 3/6
Gosh this story is amazing! Any chance that you're going to come back to it and finish
SpIdErbite20 chapter 11 . 11/20/2014
Awesome. Love it so far. Please update again soon.
Brian1972 chapter 11 . 9/30/2014
Well I expected a story about both of them in a relationship in year 4 but else mostrly in canon magic. This was pretty interesant but like most superüower stories it got a high amount of comic super hero fashion (every event must have an attack by villians, a minor villian under control of the main villian runs amok and the heroes have to train to defeat him and then it still needs more than one fight).

It was nice to read and its sad that it is discontinued. But it is understandable since it would be hard to picture challanges for the heroes and to give an explenation how Voldemort was held at bay, if he can do all this without even having a body!
Bentears chapter 11 . 7/27/2014
wow hope to read more next time you update
Nytefyre chapter 11 . 7/3/2014
It's great to see the Marduk handled... it's interesting to see the waves of attacks. I like the solution to the first task, but am a bit puzzled as to who would've entered Neville - with the fake Moody handled. The development of the Elemental powers was one of the best I've seen.

Great writing and I look forward to more.

Thanks for writing and sharing.
jpspring chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
I do so love your writing style. It is also very easy to get caught up in your version of the "Potter-verse", as I agree with heartily.
Please continue your writing as it is, IMHO, some of the best in fanfic.
TheGoldman chapter 7 . 6/16/2014
I love the ideas you're giving to Bodmin Moor! I'm Cornish myself, and a little bit of pride is growing in me! Now, you just need to have them eat pasties non-stop, and they'll be proper Cornish!
soarath chapter 11 . 5/21/2014
you know i took my time to read this literally i would normally blow through a fic this short in no time but i took time i savored each chapter slowly building my way up to where we are and i have to say i loved the fic thus far the dragons were a nice touch
lightskiller chapter 4 . 4/17/2014
different. having gods and goddesses involved in the harry potter world fit well if done right. I mean come on if magic can exist then why not gods or at least beings that are closer and more connected with the magic flowing through the world. which in this case works. I also like the fact that you have use actual myths, legends, and historical places. it makes it seem more real in a sense.
Guest chapter 11 . 2/16/2014
I Love It!
N Flamel chapter 11 . 2/15/2014
What a riveting, rip roaring chapter! One of your hallmarks is the amount of details you provide. The ending segment illustrates - Hermione, Daughter of Fire, bonds with the four mother dragons in order to bring sanity to an absurd test of the four undergrads' magical ability. We learn the Hungarian's name, that she is the senior dragon, and has lost her mate because the humans moved him to another reserve. To that you layered the four dragons helping Hermione, with her butt velcroed to Sarkany, killing most of the lethifolds and dementors. Another layer was added with the death of the Short Snout and finished with the amazingly creative idea of having each of the three remaining dragons taking one of her eggs and adding it to their own clutch.

Excellent writing, MD! Thanks, Nicolas
N Flamel chapter 7 . 2/15/2014
I had intended to run through this story and leave an overall review at the 11th chapter. You smashed that thought into smithereens by writing one of the most densely packed, highly entertaining chapters I've read in HP fan fiction.

Rather than summarizing each plot point in the chapter, please allow me to say it was all brilliant. While reading each successive chapter, I thought, 'this is the one I'll highlight,' until I'd selected each thread. So, I hope you don't mind if I just say this has been a most excellent read from beginning to end, though I will miss Sirius, Remus and Hedwig. - Nicolas