Reviews for FORMAT C:
jigoku chapter 3 . 3/13/2014
please update this.. i just remembered this, and i've really like this even before. i know it's been so long since you've updated but please.. :)
xxconfusionxsucksxx chapter 3 . 12/14/2012
hope this story will continue..not for now but i hope u got the muse to do so..thanks for the story..:D
mosies chapter 3 . 5/14/2012
/groans...! you're not gonna finish writing this? it's really good!
brightmoon78 chapter 3 . 1/25/2012
I really like the plot of this story. I hope you decide to finish it. Would be a shame to be left hanging.
Arrietti chapter 3 . 8/25/2011
Ahhh such a good start, full
Allyon chapter 3 . 10/30/2010
I like it. Very interesting plot.
bubble.duckie chapter 3 . 10/28/2010
It's refreshing to read a fic that gives Miyu a sense of normalcy for once! It's interesting to see where you will lead us in the next chapter! Keeping my tabs on the next chapter!
bubble.duckie chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Haha! I find Miyu's robotic responses really funny! Cant wait to read the rest of the chapters!
JLWolv chapter 3 . 5/20/2010
awesome please update.
ShizuFuji chapter 3 . 3/29/2010
Ya know, out of all your stories that I do really love, I really wish that you could someday soon update this one again. It's such a great premise and plot, and seems such a shame for it to not be continued~
Yuri-hime chapter 2 . 9/30/2009
Oh I so wanna read more of this story ;_;

Please if you get the chance again, please continue this story. It's really really so good, and so different from much of what's out there in ShizNat land. Looking forward to more from you and this story 3

guest chapter 3 . 6/24/2009
love the plot not the usual shiznat out there, hope you update soon
aria sun chapter 3 . 5/17/2009
What happens when Shizuru wakes up? I'd like to know for sure. Since you updated AMR(which was awesome btw), can I look forward to this story's continuation in the near future?

And it goes without saying, that ur fanfics are logical, engrossing and include just the right amount of angst, fluff, romance, and humour that the story demands. The characters are perfectly etched and the pace is always brilliant. Two thumbs up, because u write like a good novelist. A very good one. And one I love to read.
Yuri-hime chapter 3 . 5/15/2009
This story is so good! I *really* hope that you will continue to update! I look forward to reading more of it D
Yuri-hime chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
Wowee wowee wowee! This first chapter is HOT! 8D

AMAZING written story! So much action and suspense! I absolutely *love* what you've written so far, and am excited to read more D
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »