Reviews for A Girl and Her Bat
phoebe chapter 3 . 5/21/2014
that, was...AWSOME!
Whiteling chapter 3 . 1/11/2012
Your story is aqesome you mgotta update this I wanna see them go up against the Dark masters!
Whiteling chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
I like the twist on the 8th Digimon even though I'm a die hard Gatomon fan but it's an awesome twist to the story :)
Shadougelover14 chapter 3 . 6/8/2011
I love this story! I always wondered what it would be like if Demidevimon were a good guy. Actually, I'm working on a story about it right now...

Hope you'll read once I post it!
christian chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
This good so far...but i dont think you should kill off gatomon.
RandomPersonOfDoom chapter 3 . 4/19/2009
NO! you killed Puppetmon! ah well this is still a cool story.
NoRatCat chapter 3 . 3/18/2009
An interesting concept but I agree with some. You should try and add some uniqe story elements instead of making this hte same story only with DemiDevimon pasted into it instead of Gatomon. But I am going to keep my eye on this fic because I want to see how it goes. Although it make's me a little sad if Gatomon dies.

I didn't expect Lucemon being DemiDevimon's Champion. It could work since all of Lucemon's forms were simply called Lucemon (insert name) Mode.

Just one mroe question. Will you be doing an AU of Digimon Adventure Zero Two?
Frozen Twins chapter 2 . 3/18/2009
wasn't a bad start or concept ,but this is just the exact show with Demi-devimon instead of Gatomon. Demi-Devimon is not acting liked demi-devimon, he's just Gatomon, we would act and do different stuff. So this flopped out for me.
Jazzerman chapter 3 . 3/17/2009
I like it. I wasn't expecting Lucemon to be DemiDevimon's champion form (since the little rookie's on par with Megas) but does this mean that Lucemon Falldown mode will make an appearance?

I like what this fic is, I hardly see originality like this often so I hope you keep this going.
Tri-Emperor of The Twilight chapter 3 . 3/17/2009
Good chapter peace out.
BenignUser chapter 3 . 3/17/2009
I was intrigued by your summary. I wondered to myself when I saw it, 'how'd I miss this little gem?'

I really like the idea of DemiDevimon being Kari's partner. The title itself is also very cute. It's a refreshingly new take, that could potentially bring out a very wonderful AU.

Your writing itself is very good, and at times I like how your narrator makes some rather amusing comments (prime example being in chapter one about DemiDevimon's lack of stealth). Though it was a bit jarring in the second chapter about the "cue flashback," and the same thing somewhat repeated when Puppetmon healed Lilymon. To be honest, I think that's a rather poor method of storytelling and you could have described it much better. The best advice I can give is for you to try and avoid flashbacks as much as possible.

Another thing I want to point out is that I don't think you're making as much use of an Alternate Universe here as you could be doing. Too little has changed in the Myotismon-arc. Everything is a mirror-image with what happened in the show, DemiDevimon's past is exactly the same as Gatomon's down to the very way they both met Puppetmon/Wizardmon and how they were tortured by Myotismon. Even the way they finally reveal the eighth child is the same as in the show.

I like your idea, and found it rather unexpected to see Lucemon as DemiDevimon's champion form (personally, I was hoping to see Devimon since it would've brought some unwanted tension with the other Chosen - especially Takeru), but I want to see your story diverge from what happened in the anime. As far as I can tell, the story will remain practically the same until MetalSeadramon is dead... and that's very far off. Try to think up ways to creatively alter your universe.

For example, there were lots of ways you could've made things different from the Gatomon/Kari path in just the past few chapters. Perhaps DemiDevimon could have seen Miko with the Digivice before the raven took it, and followed the cat back to Kari for their first meeting? Perhaps a Wizardmon replacement was unnecessary and DemiDevimon could have been shown growing more and more attached to Kari as the Myotismon arc progressed?

You have plenty of options, I just want to see you use them rather than mimic everything that happened in the show with only DemiDevimon acting as Gatomon's substitution.

I'll keep my eye on this. You've certainly caught my attention.
Jazzerman chapter 2 . 1/10/2009
I have to say I REALLY like the idea of Demidevimon being a chosen digimon. Having him as Kairi's digimon was something I never considered though. Kudos. Keep those chapters a' coming PLEASE!
A Little Miss Moody chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
good start to the story! what if's are always good to read!
Ryuu-Xana chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
This is a great story. I love thinking about "What-if" theories. I can't wait for more. _
Aster Selene chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
Well actually, she WAS one of Myotismon's servants - now, I'm aware you know this, but you imply it wasn't so in the summary.