Reviews for Mischief & Mistletoe
Debussy-This chapter 1 . 12/14/2008

I approve.

More, pleaseandthankyou.

You ladies slay me, but that was to be expected.
ol2bob chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
oops i gotta stop hitting submit before I'm done with the review xD

“Shit Alice, I was just looking for the….” I reached, trying to come up with an excuse for not setting out the 435 million votive candles she had assigned me to place around the house.

My mother must have placed it there, to catch my father. Was she sixteen?

- haha.. I just love his thoughts and the way he was scared of Alice the Christmas Nazi xD
ol2bob chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
that was cute... loved how everything was built up.. and the underlying tension...,
MissRe chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Aw... that was awesome! Great job... very enjoyable. :)
ninapolitan chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
I loved this, I liked that it was practically an entire story. Also, it was seamless, you guys did a great job
Twilightlvr1 chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Aw, very sweet there at the end. Liked how you made us think he didn't invite her to the party and then it turned out to be him after all. I liked this story, it was interesting to see these two who seemingly didn't seem to like each other come together. Really liked how they gazed at each other across the room and how he didn't want to let her out of his bed. Cute line about her being the best Christmas present.
ANGELiCAWROTE chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
I love this! I would be so stoked if you actually made this a full story!
Alejandra111 chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
OOME! I LOVEDD IT! That was ADORABLE! OME!
MadeleineJade chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
Aw, this was really cute! Nice work especially for your first story!
Mystik Angel 85 chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
I was waiting for him to tell her. Cute loved it!
Rochelle Allison chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
aw, this was sweet. it's always fun to read about the whole 'i hate u cuz i love u' dynamic. this was such a fun read and so satisfying and sexy when their eyes met while he was playing the piano. sigh.
wtvoc chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
thank you for entering jandco and withthevampsofcourse's "a very cullen christmas" collaboration contest! you can clicksies on the linkage on either of their profiles to check out the other entries. good luck!
bug2001 chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
LOVED this so much. :) Great job on the writing and the storyline. I loved that it was a complete story and not just PWP. Great job. :)
koukla4 chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
that was great, loved it!
jdsk chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
edwardzuko- you are fab. that is all.
83 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »