Reviews for Renesmee's New Life
Can not find Renesmee's Life please help thanks
xHannahxCullenx chapter 17 . 4/27/2010
Great story!
Mrs. Cravetts chapter 17 . 10/27/2009
Simply Fantabulous most amazing thing I've read all my life and I'm 98 years of age thank-you for this joyous enlightment and I am glad to have clciked on the link talk to you later,

Mrs. Cravetts
BlackTreaderWolf chapter 2 . 6/28/2009
Very good and could you read my fic.
Crystal S chapter 14 . 3/16/2009
How can Alice see the babies? She couldn't see Renesmee because she's a different breed than Alice, wouldn't the babies fall under the same category?
Crystal S chapter 11 . 3/16/2009
The part about Emmett starting the slow clap was hilarious!
Crystal chapter 2 . 3/16/2009
I really like your story so far, but I did have a question. If Renesmee is supposed to be immortal and have the thick vamp skin and everything, how is her body changing?
Keri Twilight lover chapter 25 . 3/1/2009
I loved what you wrote it is so funny and sweet (my ney word is FROMANTIC) i hope i get to read that sequel soon.

P.S most people do not reveiw until they finish the story.
KeriTwilight Lover chapter 2 . 3/1/2009
Hay so far i LOVE your series i am only eleven years of age and me and my friends finished the entire twilight. since we're only kids we like to make up these retarded scenerios about twilight and i just thought of a new one after reading this chapter you can probably think of it yourself.(edward in a fury of rage at jaob.)

anyway ilove it
The Capslock Critic chapter 26 . 2/18/2009
cool! can't wait to read it!
Cullenlvr1995 chapter 25 . 2/15/2009
i think the story should pick up two years LATER
TheCreator02 chapter 25 . 2/10/2009
yay! a sequel! i think it should be 1 year later.
Lindsey D chapter 25 . 2/10/2009
Start the next one like a week later. So us readers can see how they like being parents of 3 screaming babies.
Carmen chapter 25 . 2/10/2009
One year later- do that one, I don't want the babies to be too old! I'm glad your writing a sequal! I can't wait:)

eddymyla chapter 25 . 2/9/2009
one - two years... can't wait for the sequel!